Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

This thread has been locked, it will not receive new replies.
Locked on 10/13/2007 6:39:17 PM PDT by Admin Moderator, reason:

New thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/1910919/posts?page=1

Skip to comments.

Anna Nicole Smith, The Investigation #3

Posted on 04/07/2007 3:14:35 PM PDT by mom4kittys

Thread Number 3

TOPICS: Chit/Chat
KEYWORDS: aboutthebaby; anna; annanicole; ans; deadwrongdaddy; getalife; giveitup; hksisafillintheblank; howietheleach; ilovelarry; killingmesoftly; larryisawesome; larryisthedaddy; larrysalunatic; lazyboylarry; lovechild; movealong; nojusticenopeace; oneheroinevirgie; overbonbonsdeadbody; prayersfordannielynn; ritaisaliar; ritaisnotaliar; shameonlarry; spermdonorsanonymous; sternsaresquatters; teambirkhead; thefatladywarmingup; thefirm; turkeybasterd; virgieisevil; virgieisnotevil
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 10,151-10,20010,201-10,25010,251-10,300 ... 17,401-17,435 next last
To: mom4kittys

Thanks mom4kittys, I was hunkered down as much as possible. Got a bit of the winds and alot of the rain.

10,201 posted on 05/03/2007 2:36:28 PM PDT by TexKat ((Just because you did not see it or read it, that does not mean it did or did not happen.))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9800 | View Replies]

To: Rte66
ROTFL!!!!!! I was just skimming your post right quick to get back into the living room and read "Rubbing his clutching, clawed hands together, relishing another “gotcha” for his little scalp belt." as "Rubbing his crotch, clawed hands together, relishing another “gotcha” for his little scalp belt.

I am afraid the puppies are gone to a different home - hopefully a good one. :(

10,202 posted on 05/03/2007 2:36:29 PM PDT by gopheraj
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10107 | View Replies]

To: Lizarde
If the Free National Movement wins Lizarde, then you've got it right.

Shane (Big Daddy) Gibson and his cronies are out of there!

10,203 posted on 05/03/2007 2:39:32 PM PDT by TexKat ((Just because you did not see it or read it, that does not mean it did or did not happen.))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10200 | View Replies]

Comment #10,204 Removed by Moderator

To: Rte66

Anna’s story is different from the typical Meth abuser. No one is deliberately incapacitating them in order to fleece them.

The overachiever thing reminds me of cocaine in the ‘80’s. Random drug testing(which I have mixed feelings about)can give an employer an edge, even if the employee is a producer. Sooner or later, the petty cash starts coming up missing, and other employees start missing cash and CC’s from their purses.

It’s a rare person who can wake up one day and get clean, before hitting the bottom. Society enables these people. My bf’s ex is on permanent disability because of her choices. My bf blew his back doing heating and air. The owner was too damn cheap to hoist the units with cranes. The owner was eventually hit with a class action lawsuit, but the money doesn’t compensate for permanent impairment. He’s on SSDI, but at least his injuries are honest ones.

10,205 posted on 05/03/2007 2:41:14 PM PDT by TheSpottedOwl (Head Caterer for the FIRM)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10029 | View Replies]

To: toldyou
Not necessarily money since Howard Stern probably has not that much. You see dollar signs everywhere. But HKS would need to give depositions. Can’t you understand that?
10,206 posted on 05/03/2007 2:41:48 PM PDT by apocalypto
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10195 | View Replies]

Bahamas Prime Minister Ousted

Thursday, May. 03, 2007 By AP/JESSICA ROBERTSON

(NASSAU, Bahamas) — A former prime minister led his opposition party to victory in the Bahamas on Wednesday, returning to power in elections dominated by questions about the direction of the tourism-driven economy.

Hubert Ingraham’s Free National Movement won 23 seats in the 41-seat legislature, while Prime Minister Perry Christie’s Progressive Liberal Party claimed the other 18, according to the government-owned Broadcasting Corporation of the Bahamas.

“The people of the Bahamas have spoken,” Ingraham said in a victory speech interrupted several times by cheers from thousands of supporters dressed in the party’s signature red shirts. He told them Christie had called him to concede defeat.

Ingraham, who led the Atlantic archipelago nation from 1992 until 2002, seized on scandals involving Christie’s Cabinet, including the resignation of the immigration minister over claims he fast-tracked the residency application of the late Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith.

He also warned that the government had gone too far in accommodating a second-home industry and tourist developments, arguing the country of 700 islands should lease rather than sell land to non-Bahamians.

“They simply sign on to just about any outrageous proposal that winds up in the inbox on their desks,” Ingraham said at a recent rally. “Once the land is sold, it’s gone.”

Christie, who was Ingraham’s law partner early in their careers, is the only prime minister to serve just one term since the Bahamas won independence from Britain in 1973.

He campaigned for a second 5-year term by highlighting the $20 billion in new foreign investment and resort projects since he took office.

“We’ve taken the Bahamian economy to new heights of prosperity,” he said in a televised address Monday. “The economy is booming as never before. Tourism is vibrant and strong.”

Both parties called for new strategies to curb illegal immigration, fight crime by expanding community policing and devote more resources to diplomatic missions overseas.

About half the population of 300,000 was eligible to vote, and islanders formed orderly lines outside schools and other voting places.

Among the governing party’s slate was Shane Gibson, the former immigration minister who was accused of showing preferential treatment to Smith.

Ingraham said the Bahamas should consider abolishing the law that allows foreigners to qualify for residency by purchasing a house in the country.

Officials with the Free National Movement, which held only eight seats in the outgoing parliament, said they intend to contest some of the seats that apparently went to the governing party.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1617245,00.html

10,207 posted on 05/03/2007 2:42:16 PM PDT by TexKat ((Just because you did not see it or read it, that does not mean it did or did not happen.))

To: apocalypto

Sorry....I don’t understand your statement or question.

10,208 posted on 05/03/2007 2:43:12 PM PDT by toldyou
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10206 | View Replies]

“””Oh, I see....wrongful death suit = $$$$$$$”””

Howard Stern and Khris Eroshevich are dead-beats. Winning a wrongful death lawsuit against either one only means, in financial terms, they will not be able to claim life insurance proceeds, professional fees for prior work or make claims against Anna’s corporations, all Dannielynn’s rightful assets(Anna’s estate),

“”””I did not know that you could not bring a wrongful death suit as a mother.”””

Anyone who suffers financial or other(provable) loss as the result of a wrongful death at the hands of a third party may sue. Virgie could only sue as guardian of the minor child whose losses are unquestionable. That would be Dannielynn - she has been robbed of a brother and mother.

I’m waiting for the anti-Virgies to start suggesting she may have killed Anna and Daniel for the money!

10,209 posted on 05/03/2007 2:44:44 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)

I doubt its a “blame parents” mentality, or Stern’s parents would be receiving wrath.

And they were quite complicit in funding his quest for the baby and the estate.

No, most likely its the “my mother, father, brothers and sisters, raped and beat me”, tape that Stern taped for the world to see. Along with her desperate attempt to get her daughter home for burial, with Daniel to follow. (not to mention the white trash aspect)

And any effort grandma makes to be a ck on Stern’s influence on DL, and his estate decisions, will never be popular.

10,210 posted on 05/03/2007 2:45:44 PM PDT by roses of sharon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10188 | View Replies]

Comment #10,211 Removed by Moderator

Bahamian voters bring former PM back to power

(Xinhua)
Updated: 2007-05-03 18:51

The opposition party led by former Bahamian Prime Minister Hubert Ingraham won the parliamentary elections, the state-owned Broadcasting Corporation of Bahamas said on Thursday.
Ingraham’s Free National Movement garnered 23 seats in the 41-seat House of Assembly Wednesday, with outgoing Prime Minister Perry Christie’s Progressive Liberal Party (PLP) claiming the rest.

Ingraham, who was prime minister from 1992 to 2002, will form a cabinet to lead the Atlantic archipelago nation for the next five years.

About half of the Bahamian population of 320,000 are eligible to vote.

Ingraham’s party successfully seized on scandals involving Christie’s government, including former Immigration Minister Shane Gibson, who fast-tracked a residency permit for Anna Nicole Smith and resigned in scandal.

The U.S. pinup model lived in the Bahamas until her accidental drug overdose death in Florida in February.

Ingraham also accused Christie’s party of allowing foreign investors and foreign workers to profit at the expense of Bahamians.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-05/03/content_865395.htm

10,212 posted on 05/03/2007 2:46:39 PM PDT by TexKat ((Just because you did not see it or read it, that does not mean it did or did not happen.))

To: Arizona Carolyn

Here is the exact sentence from your post:

“The lawyers ripped her off and it was proven she was ripped off by her father!”

..and it was proven she was ripped off ‘by’ her father!

I’m not familiar with Athina Onassiss’ finances, and never read or heard anything about her lawyers stealing from her. I was basing my response to you on your post, so perhaps you can see that the wording of your sentence could be interpreted as her father ripped her off as well as the lawyers. Either way, it could have been prevented if he and another family member had overseen the transactions instead of or in addition to the lawyers. Let’s hope Larry doesn’t hire a lawyer to oversee DL’s trust (especially HKS) or the exact same thing could happen to her, don’t you think?

10,213 posted on 05/03/2007 2:48:26 PM PDT by kcw2007
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10167 | View Replies]

To: stlnative

We rent so your set up wouldn’t be an option, but thank you for the tip about the air filter. We happen to love the woods, so that would be an added bonus :) I burn Green Tea incense, and it has an earthy smell, which is subtle, not like the stuff you get in the grocery store, or swap meet. Morning Star, made in Hong Kong. Found it in a smoke shop.

150.00 is something we might be able to swing on a good month. I was boycotting WalMart, and have for years. They have redeemed themselves by offering 4.00 perscriptions, and are now opening up clinics at some locations. Thanks for the tip :)

10,214 posted on 05/03/2007 2:50:40 PM PDT by TheSpottedOwl (Head Caterer for the FIRM)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10036 | View Replies]

To: sodpoodle; All

Correction to prior post.

It seems there are those who think Anna’s death is a good thing and Dannielynn is better off without her mother.

The blessing is of course that HK$ and Larry have an opportunity to provide Dannielynn with a Hollywood career that her mother only dreamed of, when she was not having methadone nightmares.

sod
off!

10,215 posted on 05/03/2007 2:58:49 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10209 | View Replies]

Depositions taken during a wrongful death trial could possibly lead to criminal charges being filed against HKS and/or KE.

10,216 posted on 05/03/2007 2:59:41 PM PDT by kcw2007
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10208 | View Replies]

It took us a year to find this place. Our old place was on a large parcel of land, and the new owner found out that the city forbade mixed use. He was very kind in letting us have all that time. When we went to rent, and bf’s past came up, we were shot down, even though it is illegal to do so. We prefer to take care of this ourselves, because we cannot become homeless.

I think we’ll be able to handle this and prevent an occurance. The carpet has to go first. If I have to, I’ll nail the bloody shower curtain to the wall. This is an expensive one, too. Can’t use magnets, because the tub is prefab plastic. Straight bleach and an industrial strength heat gun(we have one)will fix it. We know folks we can scavenge dry wall and maybe insulation from.

I have a feeling that we’re going to have to rip out the subfloor as well :(

At least the air is dry as dust up here. My folks had the mold problem from hell. Coastal community.

10,217 posted on 05/03/2007 3:00:00 PM PDT by TheSpottedOwl (Head Caterer for the FIRM)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10051 | View Replies]

To: kcw2007

I understand what a deposition is, but are you saying that a mother can’t bring a wrongful death suit in the death of a daughter.....that she can only do it through the baby of the daughter? That’s what my concern was.

I have been told by someone on this thread that the reason Virgie wants custody of Dannielynn is so she can bring a wrongful death suit against HKS.

10,218 posted on 05/03/2007 3:06:52 PM PDT by toldyou
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10216 | View Replies]

“”””Depositions taken during a wrongful death trial could possibly lead to criminal charges being filed against HKS and/or KE.”””

Thank you kc - should have included the bonus part of the exercise.

Seems like we’ve been here before, and before that, and I do believe back when DL was about 1 month old.

LOL

10,219 posted on 05/03/2007 3:07:11 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10216 | View Replies]

How are you feeling? I thought of you all drugged up at 10 am this morning.

10,220 posted on 05/03/2007 3:09:49 PM PDT by toldyou
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10211 | View Replies]

To: mom4kittys

Yes I have. It is disturbing, to be sure. Some posters on one thread said that they had their usual amount buzzing around, though. Maybe it’s regional?

10,221 posted on 05/03/2007 3:10:55 PM PDT by TheSpottedOwl (Head Caterer for the FIRM)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10105 | View Replies]

Apparently, the laws in Florida are very specific as to who has standing to file a wrongful death suit. The exact wording of the FL law has been posted on the board a couple of times in the past, but I cannot remember who posted it.

10,222 posted on 05/03/2007 3:11:34 PM PDT by kcw2007
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10218 | View Replies]

“No..... but a grandparent CAN try to rescue a ten-year-old child from a druggie parent. Happens all the time in this country.”

Theoretically, yes. In reality, in Southern California, if CPS were convinced by a complaint from a grandparent residing out of state that there were sufficient cause to remove a ten year old from his biological mother, the ten year old would NOT be turned over to the out of state grandmother, but would become a ward of the foster home system in the county of residence.

If the ten year old were depressed from previous separations from his mother and indicated as much he might be taken to a county hospital adolescent psychiatric unit for evaluation and treatment prior to placement with a foster family. His stay with the foster family would continue depending on the length of investigation, findings, assessment of mother’s drug involvement and Family Court recommendations re mother’s requirements to resume visitation or be elegible to be considered forthe child’s return. He could have been in foster care for a week to the rest of his life. The CPS agency’s determination of the child’s exposure or endangerment and/or availability of non-drug involved persons in the mother’s house would determine the length of recommendations by the agency to the court (which almost always rubber stamps the social workers’ recommendations).

In short, Virgie could have started a gigantic system churning and the only thing certain would be that Daniel would have left his mother for some time, no guaranted that he would have been removed to any better place and no guarantee that he would not have been abused or molested in his foster placement or that when he was returned to his mother (much angrier and more bitter), and certainly no guarantee than when returned his mother would have changed one iota. Sometimes workers just get tired of problematic cases with older children and other significant people like HKS and KE coming forward to vouch for providing “care.”

So, in theory yes, in practice . . . It’s like the happily ever after at the end of movies. It happens in movies. In real life referrals to CPS are a cr@p shoot. A law enforcement person would have known this or would have been told this about the LA county system. Having worked several decades in the system of which I am writing, I don’t believe VA had a realistic shot at “saving Daniel.”

10,223 posted on 05/03/2007 3:13:03 PM PDT by nynjanais
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10151 | View Replies]

To: sodpoodle

“Seems like we’ve been here before, and before that, and I do believe back when DL was about 1 month old.”

Sorry...I guess missed that. I was traveling in Europe for a few months in the fall and missed those posts.

10,224 posted on 05/03/2007 3:13:46 PM PDT by toldyou
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10219 | View Replies]

“””Sorry...I guess missed that. I was traveling in Europe for a few months in the fall and missed those posts.”””

No need to be sorry. I should have typed ‘when DL was about 4 months old.

10,225 posted on 05/03/2007 3:20:44 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10224 | View Replies]

To: TexKat

No flooding, I hope! You all have really had more than your share of storms lately.

10,226 posted on 05/03/2007 3:23:36 PM PDT by windchime (I consider the left one of the fronts on the WOT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10201 | View Replies]

To: nynjanais

“””try to rescue a ten-year-old child from a druggie parent”””

IIRC didn’t Virgie take Anna for rehab when Daniel was about 10 years-old (1996)?

Your commentary on the system is appreciated and frightening.

10,227 posted on 05/03/2007 3:26:34 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10223 | View Replies]

To: TrishaSC

Well, then, Trisha... Virgie shouldn’t go on National TV and badmouth Larry.

10,228 posted on 05/03/2007 3:29:03 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10180 | View Replies]

That and, perhaps, start prosecuting users... though it seems they get their drugs while in jail just fine.

10,229 posted on 05/03/2007 3:30:43 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10183 | View Replies]

Glad you survived

10,230 posted on 05/03/2007 3:31:12 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10184 | View Replies]

Bite you tongue that Donald Hogan ever gets withing 100 yards of that child.

10,231 posted on 05/03/2007 3:32:28 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10189 | View Replies]

Around March 20th - I posted this comment:

After the circus leaves town and custody is awarded to Larry Birkhead as the natural father, with visitation rights for Virgie and Donald Hogan, the biological grandparents...

See posting date following Greta’s Texas interview and pre-Donna Hogan’s revalations ..... who knew?

10,232 posted on 05/03/2007 3:36:11 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10231 | View Replies]

Well.. first I am not a moron, and I only watched part of one episode because I cannot take watching anyone in a drunken or drugged up stupor and if you read what I posted I said if she had gone after custody of Daniel or called CPS to ask them to check up on Daniel then by removing Daniel from the home "might" have served to actually sober ANS up....

HKS "may" be responsible for Daniels demise, but ANS bares a whole lot of the blame as well.

Did you watch the media reports when the H. Marshall trial took place in Texas??? If you did then you understand why I say as a grandmother I would have started fighting for his custody based on what I observed during that period.. it continued on to California and the other trials that followed... my heart broke for that child.. he had no childhood, he was the parent in that relationship.

10,233 posted on 05/03/2007 3:38:06 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10193 | View Replies]

True in Florida a parent cannot, a child can.... I said when we found that out and I say it again — go for the inquest.... push, push and push some more to make certain it takes place and soon.

10,234 posted on 05/03/2007 3:40:22 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)

The political party that ANS brought down..... won’t the Gibson’s love that image.

10,235 posted on 05/03/2007 3:41:57 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)

Glad to see you here.... and safe.

10,236 posted on 05/03/2007 3:42:24 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)

I am against “using” that child for any reason at this point... she and Larry need to fade off into memory and live their lives... this fight has shifted now and it’s Virgie v Howie... as it should be.

10,237 posted on 05/03/2007 3:44:51 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10206 | View Replies]

That’s rediculous.... I am anti-using Dannielynn just to get vengence — especially when I think that baby is currently in a much better place than she was in on February 7th.

10,238 posted on 05/03/2007 3:46:07 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10209 | View Replies]

Good to hear! I heard it was rough.

10,239 posted on 05/03/2007 3:46:46 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)

Comment #10,240 Removed by Moderator

To: TheSpottedOwl

I’m not real sure if it in a concentrated area or not. I could be a big problem if it is true.

10,241 posted on 05/03/2007 3:48:38 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10221 | View Replies]

I have followed that girl from the time she was born and felt the same angst that she was brought into her mothers world as I had when I learned of Dannielynn's birth... not a lot of difference except Christina Onasis wasn't a grifter.

Therry Roussel fought to raise his daughter in a normal family and basically succeeded.... the lawyers in charge of her money stole from her..Her father was basically cut out of any control over her finances (much as Virgie wants to do to Larry) and it was Athena's father who fought to prove they stole from her.

10,242 posted on 05/03/2007 3:49:58 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10213 | View Replies]

one more clarification — Therry Roussel didn’t hire the lawyers that oversaw her inheritance... that was done by others. He was given no say.

10,243 posted on 05/03/2007 3:51:01 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10213 | View Replies]

“”””as a grandmother I would have started fighting for his custody”””

That statement contradicts everything else you have posted with respect to Virgie’s DL custody battle. She has every right to question Larry’s suitability as a father - she has had lots of experience with bad choices and has witnessed Anna’s own bad choices. Why would Larry be any different? He is from the Hollyweird contingent, close to HK$ - ‘nuff said. So, although we are “taken” with Larry’s boyish charm - Virgie was a ‘buyer beware’ - after all, Larry was never Anna’s husband.

As you recently pointed out - in March- I was completely taken with Don Hogan, the Texas man’s man. How dumb. The man is not what I wanted him to be, in fact he is, according to his own daughter, the worst kind of father. I might also be wrong about Larry - he has a good family for back-up, but apparently, a very vicious step-mother.

10,244 posted on 05/03/2007 3:54:32 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10233 | View Replies]

To: TheSpottedOwl

Be careful, that mold is deadly.. I don’t know if you watch Amazing Home Makeover on ABC, but a family they helped last year, the father died suddenly from toxic mold in their house.... wear masks and use special vacumns to pull that stuff out of there....

10,245 posted on 05/03/2007 3:56:10 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10217 | View Replies]

I did once.. some others did as well....

10,246 posted on 05/03/2007 3:57:22 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10222 | View Replies]

To: nynjanais

The way I understand they only put them into foster care if there is not a grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.,, willing to take them then they can send them to an OOS relative.

10,247 posted on 05/03/2007 3:59:49 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10223 | View Replies]

“””I am anti-using Dannielynn just to get vengence””

How is filing a wrongful death suit against HK$ and KE, using DL?

If they are innocent - then HK$ can continue to take part in DL’s life and Virgie will have to eat crow and pay a king’s ransom. If KE is innocent, she will be able to practice medicine with a clear conscience.

When DL grows up she will realize that her mother was surrounded by people who loved her and gave her only the medication she needed which killed her accidentally. She will understand that her grandmother Virgie was guilt-ridden and angry, but tried to prove that her mother, Anna was not a suicidal slut but a victim of her own bad judgement.

10,248 posted on 05/03/2007 4:00:37 PM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10238 | View Replies]

Your smile is probably great!

10,249 posted on 05/03/2007 4:06:00 PM PDT by toldyou
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10240 | View Replies]

I read Larry’s step-mother’s comment regarding VA. How cruel - and to go public like that to humiliate somebody she doesn't even know. Who is she anyway?

Too bad Larry not only has something going on with HKS but has such a family. Good people would make amends for the sake of the child - but not much love in that.

What happened to Larry's mother? The sister seems like a kind person.

10,250 posted on 05/03/2007 4:08:40 PM PDT by Dante3
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10244 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 10,151-10,20010,201-10,25010,251-10,300 ... 17,401-17,435 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson