Skip to comments.52 days, 52 mistakes
Posted on 03/12/2009 7:01:45 PM PDT by Free ThinkerNY
Let me count them up, in no particular order. Some are big. Some are small.
We all make mistakes. Heres his:
1. A do-over on the oath of office.
2. Tim Geithner.
3. Bill Richardson.
4. Tom Daschle.
5. Eric Nation of Cowards Holder.
6. Leon Panetta.
7. Arne Cappuccino Duncan.
8. Hilda Solis (OK, her husband has the tax liens).
9. Nancy Killefer.
10. Charles Freeman Jr.
11. Ron Kirk.
12. Adolfo Carrion.
13. Banning offshore oil again.
14. Letting Nancy Pelosi write the $787 billion stimulus plan.
15. Relying on Tim Geithner to explain it.
16. It is a $13-a-week stimulus, or as his wife said of Bushs plan: Youre getting $600. What can you do with that? Not to be ungrateful or anything. But maybe it pays down a bill, but it doesnt pay down every bill every month.
17. Going to a press conference without a TelePrompTer. I Uhh Umm Could you repeat the question?
18. Using a TelePrompTer at a press conference. Big boys dont need training wheels.
(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.dailymail.com ...
Once again, it takes foreign press to do this reporting....
Sung to the tune of “We didn’t start the fire”...
At least Carter was in office for 24 months before turning into a complete f**kup.
Too many mistakes, too few days
Didn’t you get the memo from the MSM? President Teleprompter isn’t to be criticized!
53. His plans on closing down Gitmo without any plan whatsoever to deal with the detainees.
Now playing in the States: “Duck Soup” - starring Groucho Marx as Rufus T. Firefly, president/dictator of bankrupt Freedonia.
#55: Doors that look like windows (and vice versa)...
A list to bookmark.
~~PASS ON ....... PING!
After a year it should become apparent to even the dimmest liberal that The Great Spreader is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on America and by extension the world. This guy literally knows nothing about how America works. His whole life has been spent compiling grievances and studying Marxist “solutions” to problems that need a person somewhat cognizant of free-market economics.
Thanks for the ping. I just passed in on to my E-pals
The comments at the site are almost better than the author's list!!!
Note that 2 posters mentioned "Obama skipped the Inaugural Ball honoring Medal of Honor recipients."
Don't miss the comments at the link!!!
A gross underestimate.
(And latest, he signed a budget bill that countermanded his own executive order on Stem Cell research. He’s probably kicking himself right now for missing the chance to further engorge the Culture of Death.)
Thanks for the ping, Justa!
So sad and so true. The turkeys a bumbler and is way in over his head, our country will suffer greatly because of his supposed leadership.
I like Anna’s reply to the libtard in the comments, she nailed it and I see you picked up on our boy president snubbing the Medal of Honor Ball, that was despicable.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.