Skip to comments.How's This for an Angry Shouting Mob, Madam Speaker?
Posted on 08/16/2009 9:14:24 AM PDT by EricTheRed_VocalMinority
Quick game of What-Am-I?
* A crowd of about 1,000 reciting the Pledge of Allegiance
* Chants of U.S.A! U.S.A!
* No posters depicting the president as (1) Hitler / a Nazi, (2) an imperialist, or (3) a terrorist
* No posters bashing the U.S. troops by (1) calling them stupid and racist, (2) accusing them of raping and pillaging, or (3) suggesting soldiers frag their superior officers
* No posters containing profanity or sexually or violently graphic pictures
* No T-shirts, literature, or paraphernalia worshiping Che, Castro, or Chavez
* No speakers making speeches laced with obscenities
* No Molotov cocktails being thrown at policemen
* None of the American flags present being defaced, stomped on, defecated on, or burned
What am I?
(Excerpt) Read more at vocalminority.typepad.com ...
My guess: “The Mob”
Sounds like my mom’s quilting group. If anyone can patch this country back together... And they are a hoot! Keep you in stitches...
To Dear Leader, who rightfully hates the US, reciting the pledge only means they are Nationalists!
First group of citizens being fitted for the new blue jumpsuits they will need in Camp Obama Re-education Centers ??
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.