Skip to comments.Blackmailing Obama
Posted on 01/10/2010 3:48:06 PM PST by opentalk
Of all the most dangerous aspects of the constitutionally ineligible Obama usurping the office of the Presidency, the prospect of blackmail is one of the most frightening. When a person owes his job to a cover-up and election fraud, he will do anything to keep it. And remember, if it wasnt for the fraud, he would not have been on the ballot, and we would not be facing this prospect of treason from within. In my view, Obama has now crossed that line definitively....
Under this scenario, the United States is dragged into one conflict after another, or the resources of the country are spent elsewhere because a President is afraid to be caught in a life-long lie, and is thus beholden to another agenda. In my opinion, a great part of this pResident is motivated by his information-holding blackmailers to do as they say or be exposed. The pathological narcissist is the perfect target for blackmail.
Protecting and defending the Constitution and American lives should be a first priority for any American President. But bounded by the favors he owes his financial and political backers, protecting America takes a back seat to the payback of those who put him in office.
The Usurpers Vulnerabilities to Blackmail
The following presents a partial list of Obamas vulnerabilities to blackmail that we know of:
-IneligibilityNot a Natural Born Citizen
The obvious Achilles heel is Obamas Constitutional ineligibility for the office. No matter where you land on this subject, Obama simply has NOT proven he is a Natural Born Citizen, and no authority has ruled him to be so.
Can you imagine how much money has been spent to silence, intimidate, or eliminate anyone or anything with the knowledge of who he is? And this is is probably on an international scale.
The cover up of Obamas entire identityindeed, the probable manufacture of his identitysurely involves bribery, extortion, and the use of U.S. government agencies, non-profit organizations like Moveon.org, ACORN, and others to intimidate and silence any potential investigation or revelation of information. All backed by huge money.
The role of Nancy Pelosi in fraudulently covering for Obamas lack of Article II eligibility, and campaign cash whose origin remains unexamined are also worrisome aspects of Obamas ineligibility, or how he evaded detection and with whose help.
Um...Dr. Kate, DUH!
blackmail? Soros already owns the guy.
The full article needs to be read, with comments. Barry is susceptible to blackmail in several categories in addition to his constitutional ineligibility. The blackmailers are very likely running the government now. It’s not just a possibility.
Freep-mail me to get on or off my pro-life and Catholic List:
Please ping me to note-worthy Pro-Life or Catholic threads, or other threads of general interest.
Humor me, please. I know nothing about Dr. Kate. What’s the scoop?
The potential for foreign blackmail is especially huge. Sure seemed unusual to me how fast zerO decided to betray the Czech Republic and Poland on those missile shields. The State Dept gave them no warning whatsoever.
His clear objective is the destruction of the U.S. Constitution, so we need to look for those who want that to happen to look for the sources of information on Obama and potential blackmail. The following is a preliminary list of behavior that could be perceived as a payoff for not revealing anything about who he is
1. INTERPOL E.O. This fits with his overall effort to destroy the rights in the Constitution, and focused on Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution. But was he or his cronies guaranteed immunity from INTERPOL investigations to allow this to happen?
2. Stimulus Bills, Health Care, Other Spending. Does Obama owe Nancy Pelosi any legislation she wants, or the insurance companies a profit, or foreign donors, and the bankers a payback for getting him elected? Are republicans part of this agreement to keep quiet, and why? Looks like Ben Nelson and Mary Landreau, and probably many other more, took the money like cowards.
3. Communists appointed as czars and agency heads. To keep quiet about Obamas communist background are security clearance rules waived by the WH to allow them to invade the WH?
4. Terrorism inside the United States. What is the reluctance to call it what it is, radical Islamic terrorism? Political correctness? Whose agenda desires the outbreak of war within the United States and killing of American citizens? Why the casual response?
5. Stalling on Afghanistan. Who is Obama buying time for? Which group of terrorists? Is he initiating war between terrorist groups, with America now a battle field, by his actions. And if so, for whom?
6. Foreign, National Security, and Economic Policy. All of Obamas initiatives are following classic lines of totalitarianism, socialism, and communism, using uniquely American tools such as the Cloward-Piven strategy and Alinsky tactics, and backed by huge amounts of money backing useful idiots. Who is interested in bankrupting America, removing the Constitution, enslaving its people, and destroying its sovereignty?
There is so much danger in the usurper continuing in office. In conclusion, Id like to offer this statement from George Washington on January 14, 1776:
The refection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in.
Blackmail is certainly a possibility. But it could cut either way. For example, Israel could blackmail him into being less pro-arab. (I’m assuming the Mossad is up to the task of finding his real birth certificate)
I don’t see what he’s doing now as being the result of blackmail. In his books - esp. “Dream From My Father” he comes across as a smug, leftwing, America - hating internationalist. That’s pretty much how he’s governing.
If he suddenly starts acting against type, that would be evidence that blackmail is being done, IMO.
Determining where the BC is located isn’t the problem, really. It’s getting someone in the position to do so more motivated to reveal it than to conceal it.
You have known me long enough to know I am no 0bama apologist. My issue with this birth certificate issue is that 1) people keeping changing their criteria on 0bama citizenship and 2) there was an opportunity to raise these issues prior to Nov of 2008 and when the votes were counted in the joint session.
No scoop and I guess it’s not a bad idea to state the obvious — that Obama’s hidden, unknown past (school grades and records, law firm records, health records, how he traveled to Pakistan at a time when U.S. citizens couldn’t get visas, nevermind the birth certificate) leaves him vulnerable to blackmail — as she does, to those who have never considered it.
Got it. I thought the Duh! was in reference to Dr. Kate.
To state or not to state, that is the question. I have a flair for the obvious myself. In this case, it’s far better to state and restate than not to state.
Still no National Security Strategy from Obama. I was required by law in July, 2009.
“Determining where the BC is located isnt the problem, really. Its getting someone in the position to do so more motivated to reveal it than to conceal it.”
They got Eichmann. And the Munich plotters. Killed lot of Egyptian and Iranian nuke scientists. I think they could “turn” somone with access to State Dept. Passport records, or someone at the Hawaii dept. of public records.
The blackmail angle is interesting. The fact that he isn’t acting against type, that “the dog is not barking,” so to speak, suggests to me that there isn’t as much “there” there as we might wish.