Skip to comments.The Ugly American - Obama's Civilian "Union" Stormtroopers
Posted on 02/19/2011 2:19:43 PM PST by Starman417
President Obama and the DNC are supporting unrest against legal legislative processes in Wisconsin and plan other such moves in more states that are planning to legislate financial responsibility, while ignoring the plight of demonstrators for Democracy against an Islamic Regime in Iran and the Tenth Amendment and after encouraging the overthrow of one of our most important allies in the Middle East.
There is an ugliness to this behavior that can no longer be ignored. States have sovereignty, under the Tenth Amendment that is being attacked by President Obama and his henchmen within the Democratic National Committee, the message is clear: we will attack any other states with out thugs if you try to mess with our unions or legislate financial responsibility.
The line in the sand is being drawn with the sword hand of Obama, the same one that favors Fundamentalist Islamic Regimes and unions. His, "Get in their face" strategy will hopefully not devolve into his "bring a gun" instructions, but undeniably his thug mentality projection to supporters has taken root. In this case it is designed to derail a legitimate legislative process of the state of Wisconsin that is trying desperately to stay solvent without laying off thousands of those same workers who are demonstrating.
On February 14, Democrat state legislature members left the state and went into hiding to prevent the state legislature from conducting official state business. Since a certain number of lawmakers must be present to vote, the Democrats couldn't affect the outcome, so they prevented the vote by disappearing.
President Obama's WI state director for his campaign apparatus, Dan Grandone, cried out in a dramatic emotional appeal by accusing Governor Scott Walker of "ignoring Wisconsin voices today and asking for the power to drown them out permanently tomorrow". Of course Grandone is referring to the union voices and not those of the public, since the Democrats were defeated in both the state Assembly and Senate and gave Governor Walker a victory by six points, the same margin that Democrats declared as a landslide in the election of Obama.
The protesters are carrying placards that compare Governor Walker to Hitler, Mussolini, and Mubarak while at least one placard showed Governor Walker's face in the cross hairs of a rifle scope, making a mockery of the Democrats and their denouncement of "Hate filled rhetoric".
The irony of the situation is that the unions have created a class of entitlement, a sub group of elitists whose duty it is to march and raise Hell when their position or that of their leaders, President Obama and the Democrat National Committee is threatened. Thus Obama has his army of civilian storm troopers to do his bidding, the unions and their unwavering support of their leader. These civilian storm troopers, some of whom earn over $100,000 a year in salary and benefits consider themselves above the law and normal professional conduct. Many lied by calling in sick to shut down the schools and had the audacity to march their students to the protests without parental permission. Assumed immunity from prosecution seems to also be a benefit of being part of the entitlement groups of Obama; unfortunately, this works against the rule of law and the fabric of American Society; again, the great uniter is fueling class warfare within the country and encouraging citizens to break state laws and follow the wishes of our great teleprompter reader.
(Excerpt) Read more at floppingaces.net...
POTUS Obama should be impeached!!! End of Story!!!
Obama is trying to swim in agains’t an outgoing tide. Everyday he looks weaker, smaller and more mean spirited. Ignoring contempt orders and Federal Judicial decisions is a bad idea. In fact almost everything Barry does is a bad idea. Now he is ginning up the crowd agains’t the elected legislature of Wisconsin. Its going to end badly for Barry and as far as I’m concernd the sooner the better.
This will not end well...
It would appear that the end game for Obama might just be so much violence and unrest in the several states in the Union that he will have no other choice but to suspend that pesky old Constitution and get things under “control”.
“The irony of the situation is that the unions have created a class of entitlement...”
Democracy don’t rule the world
You’d better get that in your head
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that’s better left unsaid
From Broadway to the Milky Way
That’s a lot of territory indeed
And a man’s gonna do what he has to do
When he’s got a hungry mouth to feed.
Well, it’s sundown on the union
And what’s made in the USA
Sure was a good idea
‘Til greed got in the way.
What Good Can a Handgun Do Against An Army?
Obama handed the GOP 2012 campaign ads on a platter, IMO. We The People don’t want a Presidential Thug in our White House and his thugs and goons in political office anywhere in this country. Vote them all out in 2012 including spineless and gutless RINOs.
We The People also don’t want thug and goons hiding out as teachers brainwashing our children and turning them into Liberals.
He will join the ranks of Jimma Carter as being the dumbest President ever.
The View from Wisconsin: ‘Our Political Process has been Stopped by a Mob’
12:45 PM, Feb 19, 2011 By MARK HEMINGWAY Can you imagine the wall-to-wall media coverage if Tea Partiers were acting so disrespectfully?
You’re right. No neck snapping drop there just slow strangulation.
Bam makes Jimmah look good. And that’s bad.
18 U.S. Code § 1913 (Lobbying with Appropriated Moneys) is a criminal statute applicable to all Federal executive branch employees. It prohibits the use of appropriated funds (including the use of official employee time and Government resources) for activities that are intended or designed (directly or indirectly) to influence in any manner a member of Congress, a jurisdiction, or an official of any government (Federal, state or local) to favor or oppose any legislation, law or appropriation. Here is the full text of the statute:
18 U.S. Code § 1913 - Lobbying with Appropriated Moneys
No part of the money appropriated by any enactment of Congress shall, in the absence of express authorization by Congress, be used directly or indirectly to pay for any personal service, advertisement, telegram, telephone, letter, printed or written matter, or other device, intended or designed to influence in any manner a Member of Congress, a jurisdiction, or an official of any government, to favor, adopt, or oppose, by vote or otherwise, any legislation, law, ratification, policy, or appropriation, whether before or after the introduction of any bill, measure, or resolution proposing such legislation, law, ratification, policy, or appropriation; but this shall not prevent officers or employees of the United States or of its departments or agencies from communicating to any such Member or official, at his request, or to Congress or such official, through the proper official channels, requests for any legislation, law, ratification, policy, or appropriations which they deem necessary for the efficient conduct of the public business, or from making any communication whose prohibition by this section might, in the opinion of the Attorney General, violate the Constitution or interfere with the conduct of foreign policy, counter-intelligence, intelligence, or national security activities.
GUIDELINES ON APPLYING ANTI-LOBBYING LAWS
Presidentially-Appointed, Senate-Confirmed (PAS) Officials
The anti-lobbying statute has been interpreted not to apply to activities personally undertaken by PAS employees within their areas of responsibility. Therefore, PASs may encourage the public to contact government officials in speeches and similar public communications or in private communications such as letters, telephone calls, and meetings. PASs may not direct or request other Federal employees to engage in activities that would violate the anti-lobbying laws.
Non-PAS Employees (including SES, SL, ST, Schedule C and General Schedule Employees)
1. Engage in activities which provide information about pending legislation.
2. Discuss legislative issues with outside organizations and deliver speeches and make public remarks explaining proposed legislation and the administration’s position on proposed legislation. This includes participating in conferences or symposia to promote public awareness of legislative proposals, so long as they are not organized or designed for the purpose of advocating support for or opposition to such proposals.
3. Send information about proposed legislation to individuals or groups that have asked for this information, or that regularly receive information from the Department. This material may be sent by mail, facsimile, or Internet. This material may include information about the status of legislation and the administration’s position on proposed legislation but may not, directly or indirectly, encourage the public to contact government officials.
4. Through proper channels, initiate meetings or communicate directly with government officials regarding pending legislation.
5. Tell the public how they may obtain additional information regarding proposed legislation.
1. Participate in activities or campaigns which are designed to generate support for or opposition to pending legislation. Both the content of what is said and the context of the activity are important in determining whether the activity violates the anti-lobbying statute. Appeals to the public to support or oppose pending legislative proposals do not have to be explicit to violate the anti-lobbying statute. Where an appeal for public support or opposition can be readily inferred from the context of the activity, even though words like “write your congressional representative to express outrage about this” are not used, the activity may be a violation. Factors that may be taken into account in determining whether an activity violates these laws include the type of activity, the audience, the timing relative to the status of legislation, and the nature of the forum. Improper expenditure of any amount of appropriated funds in any form salary, equipment, supplies, etc. may constitute a violation of the anti-lobbying statute.
2. Participate in events or programs specifically designed to promote public support for or opposition to pending legislation.
3. Engage in a grass roots lobbying campaign involving expenditures for telegrams, letters, and other forms of communications that directly or indirectly encourage the public to contact government officials in support of or opposition to pending legislation.
4. Prepare or distribute letters, pamphlets, kits, booklets, publications, or television, radio, or film presentations that expressly ask that anyone contact government officials to support or oppose pending legislation.
5. Regardless of cost, undertake “mass-mailings” or “mass faxes” on proposed legislation to individuals or groups that do not normally receive information on educational programs or legislation from the USGS, and who have not asked for such information.
6. Initiate or coordinate meetings between members of the public and government officials to discuss proposed legislation.
7. Provide members of the public with target lists of government officials for the purpose of seeking to influence their position on pending legislation.
8. “Ghostwrite” letters to the editor, speeches, or other materials dealing with proposed legislation for anyone in a non-Federal position.
9. Request or recommend that a recipient further distribute materials regarding proposed legislation, or provide a large number of copies of such material for redistribution.
10. Provide lists of, or correspondence from, persons who favor or oppose certain legislation to groups that lobby government officials, except where the material is requested and properly made available under the Freedom of Information Act.
Are you mad at these union thugs??
Where did they get their power???
From you, of course!!
You send your kids to these schools, and you allow them to be taught by commies.
Homeschool you kids. Send a message to the thugs!!!
Listen, I know Industrial labor unions from head to toe and in my time they were patriotic and always had flags displayed at their picnics & parties or events. The ranks were filled with folks from WWII, Korea and Vietnam. The labor goons on display in Madison,WS IMHO are nothing but the same low life as Black Racist, America hater, Reverand Jeremiah Wright, POTUS Obama’s mentor and icon!!! Obama must be defeated in 2012 and....he will be, along with his Democrat Party and labor union goons and their hate America members!!! I am so ticked off at these people, not because of their issues, but because the American Flag was hardly on display. That, IMHO, is a key message as to where their real loyalty stands. Hannity, Greta take note. O’Reilly, screw him, he has jumped the shark over to the dark side fool and idiot that he is!!!