Skip to comments.Obama Leads Santorum by 3, Romney by 6
Posted on 03/02/2012 11:20:52 AM PST by Steelfish
Obama Leads Santorum by 3, Romney by 6 FREY H. ANDERSON
The latest Rasmussen poll of likely general-election voters shows Rick Santorum trailing President Obama by 3 percentage points, which is within the margin of error, while Mitt Romney trails Obama by 6 points. Obama leads Santorum by the tally of 46 to 43 percent. He leads Romney by the tally of 48 to 42 percent. The 3-day poll was taken from Tuesday (the day of the Michigan primary) through yesterday.
(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...
Check this out...
What’s the lead Obama has over Newt, if he has one?
If much of America is the NEW Sodom...
Little wonder “they” want Zerodamus for another term..
-OR- the west coast is Sodom and east coast is Gomorrah..
middle america being the farmland that feeds them both..
Amazing that republican america WANTS Ted Kennedys and Barney Fwanks good friend to be republican candidate..
You know who I mean.... YES YOU DO.. don’t deny it..
This thread was meant to be humorous! I made the mistake of responding to it with some posts.
Oops- That was a response to the wrong thread. I thought I was responding to the one that said we must all coalesce around Newt.
“Rick Santorum, who is essentially the new kid on the block, has a favorable image with a plurality of the electorate (39% favorable to 36% unfavorable), but the other three Republican candidates are upside down with their unfavorable image exceeding their favorable image with the overall electorate. The candidates who have been in the national spotlight longer Gingrich (26% favorable to 62% unfavorable) and Romney (38% favorable to 51% unfavorable) have actually reached a majority unfavorable rating while Ron Paul (30% favorable to 46% unfavorable) holds a plurality unfavorable rating. The bottom line being, this is a trend that must be reversed before the general election if Republicans expect to be truly competitive in the fall in the Presidential election.”
Gingrich has 62 unfavorability among the generatl electorate, and performs worse vs Obama than all of the other candidates - Ron Paul included.
Where was polling done?
Adult day care for the menatally challenged?
The Jersey Shore?
From the same firm (Rasmussen) that shows Gingrich is surging in GA
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.