Skip to comments.
Michael Savage Is OK With Pelosi's Trip To Syria
Savage Radio Show
Posted on 04/03/2007 3:52:28 PM PDT by Max01
Yup, I knew he would take the opposite side of Rush. He said that there was nothing wrong with her trip to Syria & it was "Bold" Takes a Liberal do that he said move. The problem Savage is that she is second in line to the Presidency & she sponsored a bill to Surrender Iraq to Iran. He knows that. Last time (Except if we invade Iran) that I will listen to his show This is even lower than when he was kissing up to Senator Schumer last Summer.
KEYWORDS: burqagirl; dhimmicrats; dhimmitude; linkless; lunaticforever; mikeyhateseverything; nancypelosi; savage; syria; talkradio; vanity
posted on 04/03/2007 3:52:32 PM PDT
I don’t have a problem with her going.
Her coming back, on the other hand...
posted on 04/03/2007 3:56:12 PM PDT
(Fred Thompson pronounces it "P. Coe-troe"...in 2008.)
He’s always so far over the map... He is pure cynic.
Confirmed. Heard it and turned him off. Savage is very “hit-or-miss.” I give him a miss on this subject. Don’t ever trust him with the nuclear trigger.
posted on 04/03/2007 3:57:25 PM PDT
posted on 04/03/2007 3:58:23 PM PDT
"Takes a Liberal do that he said"
Frank Wolf (R-VA) Joe Pitts (R-PA) and Robert Aderholt (R-AL) were meeting with Assad in Damascus last Sunday. Savage must work with a different definition of liberal.
posted on 04/03/2007 3:59:43 PM PDT
Here’s the main problems with her trip, nothing will change from Syria’s behavior but when the troop surge works and terrorism is down in Iraq, Pelosi will take the credit for talking to Ass-ad even though it had nothing to do with it.
posted on 04/03/2007 4:01:25 PM PDT
(The War on Terrorism is not for the weak.)
Yes, Michael even dreams about Rush. His dream recitation of being on a long staircase with only one ahead of him who then goes through the fence and drops off is a narcissistic joy to a competitive person. Imagine, he finally, at least in his dreams, disposes of Rush.
Yeah, Savage is right on a few issues and then the rest of them you might as well flip the switch off. I don’t bother listening to him because I get tired of trying to separate the wheat from the chaff and in his case, it seems like there’s more and more of the chaff.
HE HAD CHARLIE SCHUMER ON THE AIR *TWICE*
His politics are actually as unreliable as his moods are. And you know how those are...
posted on 04/03/2007 4:07:44 PM PDT
And Rush, of course, doesn’t give him a second thought.
posted on 04/03/2007 4:08:17 PM PDT
by Right Cal Gal
(Remember Billy Dale!!!)
Eventually, HE stabs all his friends in the back.
I'd been with him since he subbed on KGO.
The bloviator...! UNRELIABLE.
posted on 04/03/2007 4:10:07 PM PDT
What were they talking about?
posted on 04/03/2007 4:11:05 PM PDT
by period end of story
(Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.)
So far I have only missed him. Sounds like I haven’t missed much.
posted on 04/03/2007 4:12:46 PM PDT
by Past Your Eyes
(Some people are too stupid to be ashamed.)
Why did you put this in the activism sidebar?
posted on 04/03/2007 4:14:01 PM PDT
by Bob J
To: Past Your Eyes
Yeah I don’t listen to him anymore. He seems to have stopped taking his medication.
U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wears a veil as she visits the tomb of John the Baptist inside the Umayyad mosque in Damascus April 3, 2007. REUTERS/Jamal Saidi (SYRIA)
posted on 04/03/2007 4:16:41 PM PDT
("What one man can do, another can do" -- The Edge)
posted on 04/03/2007 4:19:31 PM PDT
(FRED THOMPSON '08)
To: Right Cal Gal
And Rush, of course, doesnt give him a second thought.
Why should he. As a radio host he is irrevelvent!
posted on 04/03/2007 4:24:22 PM PDT
(Global Warming: The only warming phenomena that occurs in the Summer and ends in the Winter!)
posted on 04/03/2007 4:51:43 PM PDT
by period end of story
(Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.)
And he probably did not say ANYthing about the three fine consrvtives who went!!! This man likes his ice cream on the other side of his pie, if you know what I mean.
Bush doesn’t seem to object to her going to Syria or he would have vehemently protested her decision to make the trip. Wouldn’t he?
posted on 04/03/2007 5:34:54 PM PDT
(I never met a liberal I didn't dislike.)
Yes I heard him say that. I’m not shocked. Savage is all about Savage. Never has there been such a blowhard on the radio. His show is pure entertainment and nothing more, and it should come in a brown paper bag marked adult entertainment only.
Last week he was making fun of the appearance of the British Marines and Sailors who Iran took hostage. I cant remember the words savage used but he was basically calling them wimps and girly men, and that Britain must be searching the bottom of the barrel for its military. What nerve, I thought for this A— H-— to treat these volunteers with such disrespect. Does he think everyone in our military looks like a GI Joe?
Savage thinks that Nancy “Chamberlain” will return from Syria,
waving a paper signed by “Herr” Assad declaring peace in our time.
posted on 04/03/2007 6:12:42 PM PDT
Syria is operating in concert with Iran. They are thinking that they will seduce Pelosi into thinking that all can be fixed with diplomacy from the Democrats. This is an inducement to divide America’s resolve. While the Democrats are in this dream world, thinking that they can work their magic and make the Islamo Fascists love them, they are letting our enemies grow in jeopardy. While Pelosi thinks she is earning a nod for the Nobel Peace Prize, she is letting her nation fall into a trap. She is proving that the only nod she is earning is the name Damascus Nancy along with Hanoi Jane and Tokyo Rose.
I happened to tune in while pulling weeds. Every now and then a person will reveal the real person behind the facade and yesterday “Savage” had his moment in the light. His anti-Bush, it’s a war for oil nonsense capped with a Pelosi love fest proved to me that his so-called conservatism is an act. I have always had my suspicions and now they have been confirmed. Michael Savage is the rightful heir of Air America. Drop the act, Mike, and just be yourself.
posted on 04/04/2007 5:32:57 AM PDT
(God Bless America!)
posted on 04/04/2007 6:53:29 AM PDT
Ok Doc Savage, let’s follow the dots. You were an imbecile with your Peligosi analysis. You destroyed a bunch of credibility. Just when you get focused you go off of the reservation & lose it. That’s why so many don’t take you serious. BTW I don’t give a damn if you have 10000000 best sellers. Respect comes not from that & not pulling this Peligosi crapola. BTW this isn’t coming from a Bush Bot. GW now has become laughable - that signals the end. Us true conservatives really got taken by GW & I along with others knew this when 1st elected.
posted on 04/04/2007 10:42:28 AM PDT
(If RINO is your selection, then failure is your election)
He is pure cynic
And a self-serving douchebag.
He's playing the dolts that tune in thinking that he's a conservative.
It's all a facade. He has no convictions.
posted on 04/05/2007 9:51:14 AM PDT
To: Max01; lormand
Some Undeniable Truths About Michael Alan Weiner, Who Goes By The Stagename "Michael Savage"
- Weiner actually did support his Congresswoman, Madame Pelosi, when she met with the Murderer Assad before he was against her meeting with Assad.
- Weiner hates President Bush, except when he likes President Bush.
- In the middle of his April 4, 2007 show, Weiner threw a fit and suddenly was off the air even though he had ninety minutes left.
- On his Nov 20, 2006 show, Weiner hosted a love-in with Charlie Rangel.
- On his Nov 17, 2006 show, Weiner played a clip from some Israeli pot smokers and then extrapolated from this clip that all of Israel have become drug addicts.
- On his Nov 17, 2006 show, Weiner said that drug addicts should be executed.
- Weiner advocates cutting and running in Iraq.
- Weiner claims he hates San Francisco; yet, he continues to live there. (What's that about?)
- Provides money to a moonbat AG candidate in a border state
- Twice hosted Chuck Schumer in a blatant attempt to damage the GOP Senate Campaign during an election year.
- Routinely calls our fellow Americans morons and idiots
- Like his brethern on Air America, Weiner thinks multinational corporations conspire with each other
- Like his brethern on Air America, Weiner thinks the oil companies conspire with each other
- Supports the minimum wage
- Like his brethern on Air America, Weiner h ates Conservative icons like Rush Limbaugh
- Attacks other Conservatives more than Liberals
- Spews hatred and vile towards our Commander in Chief during a time of war
- Claims to be a sort of "Patton" on the War on Terror, but when the Israelis started bombing Lebanon, he turned into Cindy Sheehan
- Routinely asks callers a question, then ignores their answer and continues on maniacal rant.
- Called Cheney a liar, and said he didn't believe a word he says, ever.
- Called Bush a liar.
- Said the war in Iraq is purely for profit, get this, so that Haliburton can make money.
- Said there's no difference between the GOP and Dems.
- Called Rick Santorum "Sanitarium", and an idiot.
- Said he deserves most of the credit for the ports deal not going through, and since the GOP didn't give him credit, he won't support them in any way.
- Said it won't be so bad if Dems take over, outside of some minor social changes, nothing else will really change.
- Called this a broken nation with corrupt leadership, making fun of Bush, and his rationale for the war on terror, and war in Iraq.
- Called the GOP "the corrupt, war-mongering GOP"...
- He had a caller who said he was livid with the GOP, but since the Dems are much worse, he pleaded with Savage's listeners to get out and vote... With each sentence, Savage shouted him down.
- Fired by MSNBC for telling a caller to go get AIDS and die.
- He believes that the Clintons and Bush family have developed some sort of consortium and political syndicate together. For the next several years, they will stiff-arm the rest of the political world and alternate family members to the Presidency. Hillary is next, then followed by Jeb.
- In February 2007, Creative Artists Agency (a major talent and literary agency in Los Angeles) signed Michael Savage to represent him in all media. Within days however, it was reported that CAA had dropped Savage in response to anti-homosexual remarks he made regarding fellow CAA client.
Articles on Weiner
Video of Weiner
posted on 04/10/2007 10:09:38 AM PDT
(Name another U.S. President who has done more to combat illegal immigration than George W. Bush.)
Somehow, I missed this thread.
posted on 04/10/2007 1:05:00 PM PDT
(Michael Wiener - the tough talking populist moron, who claims to be a Conservative)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson