Skip to comments.Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl
Posted on 02/28/2009 9:55:49 AM PST by LibWhacker
Is there a backstory to this? I see him beating the crap out of her. But I don’t know why. And I don’t trust any of the information coming from the comments.
But,but,she kicked me first your honor.
She voted for Obama. Twice. So it’s okay. (-:
98% of police give the other 2% a bad name...
Also waiting to hear why Chris Brown beat up Rhianna. Sure initially it looks like beating up your girlfriend's face into a pulp is wrong but let's wait for the backstory.
Oh, I didn’t say there was any excuse to either of them, I just was wondering what prompted the guy to go crazy on the teen girl.
Yeah, the backstory is apparently that the girl borrowed her mother’s car without telling the mother. The mother called the police, who picked up the girl. The girl was arrested for ... well, I don’t know, but I assume it was for grand theft auto. The girl was taken to jail, and apparently told to remove her shoes.
As you can see in the video, the girl kicked off one shoe. The shoe may or may not have hit the officer (just out of camera range). It appears to me that she was preparing to kick off the next shoe.
What happened next, you can see on the video.
The girl was then charged with assault on a police officer. Apparently discovery of this video was part of the pretrial process.
Don’t give a DAMN why they did this - that was excessive and that @sshat needs to lose his badge and pension for that. She was under control and no longer any threat - no reason for this @sshat to beat that girl in the head, and then yank her up by her hair. I’d love to see that @sshat tasered.
Whilst I would be ticked she was kicking a shoe(s) at me, that comes nowhere even close to a reason (there really isn’t one anyways) as to beating the girl and picking her up by her hair. Seems like the cop should be brought up on charges as well.
“I just was wondering what prompted the guy to go crazy on the teen girl.”
Maybe he is contemplating a career change to the UFC and wanted to get a little ground n’ pound practice.
What a A$$****. He had to know he was on camera. Looks like the taxpayers will be paying out big time
He’s not much taller than she is.
He’s another Napoleonic Smurf with a badge.
It appears he is a massive jerk. It looks like she said something (probably mouthy) and then he went off. He had no right to do that, should be fired, and banned from being an officer ever again.
That cop needs to be fired. NOW.
i know people in LE... sometimes I wonder how they keep their composure at all! I know I couldnt put up with some of the stuff I hear.
She was lippy and tauting them for a long time, then you notice in this video just as he gets ready to close the door she kicks off her shoe at the officer
I almost feel sorry for the officer for what will happen to him, he did lose it. But if that was my teeanage daughter kicking a shoe at an officer she would have much worse to deal with when she got home.
I hope she learned something valuable here and they don’t diminish it but letting her feel like she will win some sort of triumph over the officer.
The cop is being charged.
The guy probably outweighs the girl by 100 pounds. There’s no reason for him to be sitting on top of her, punching her in the head.
It is not a cop’s job to punish anyone.
If you’re not capable of doing your job, find another one.
He’s paid to keep his composure.
However, I’m guessing the smart mouthed little girl knows that sometimes people don’t behave like you expect them to, and a smart mouth might get a fist shoved in it.