Skip to comments.HTML Sandbox 2010
Posted on 09/20/2010 11:32:29 AM PDT by ShadowAce
click here to read article
Bookmarked and saved to favorites ;)
WHO NEEDS HTML WHEN THERE’S CAPS LOCK?
i gotta learn the pictures formula!
Thanks for the post. Always wondered how some of that stuff is done. LOL
Can break for paragraphs
Who needs CAPS LOCK when you know how to
On the image tag, you don’t need to have a separate closing tag, you can just add a / after the “ closing the url. Example:
- The HTML Campfire
- Formatting Messages with Outlook Express (HTML Bootcamp)
- Basic html formatting
- R U new? Some Tips....
- HTML for FReeper Newbies
- HTML Sandbox (Original Thread)
- HTML Sandbox (Thread Two)
- HTML Sandbox (Thread Three)
- HTML Sandbox (Thread Four)
- HTML Sandbox 2008
HTML Sandbox 2010 New
- Reference HTML Cheatsheet
(Also This for New Freepers)
- Revised & Updated! -- THE LEXICON OF FREEREPUBLIC -- (FR dictionary, more help for newcomers!)
- Fifth Edition of the Lexicon of FreeRepublic * * A helpful FR dictionary for newcomers * *
- Updated FR Excerpt and Link Only or Deny Posting List due to Copyright Complaints
- Posting refresher course - Please read
- Way too many duplicates and vanities. Please read - again. (Welcome Newbies)
True, but it's always good form to close your tags. :)
Thank you for that list. Hopefully, it will help those here who would like the help....
..oh but that takes all the fun away.. or at least it used to when you could mess up the formatting of the entire thread when you didn’t.
I cut my teeth on HTML on FR but don’t use it much anymore.
It took me a bit to remember how to add the 2010 thread..
Backhoe actually got me started and I picked up his baton to help out as we grew.
bookmark, and thanks.
Ah...the good old days...
Firefox makes HTML easy with these addons:
BBCodeXtra is an extension, compatible with Mozilla FireFox and Mozilla Suite, which adds to the context menu new commands to insert BBCode/Html/XHtml codes in an easy and fast way.
BBCode - Adds BBCode, HTML, XHTML & Symbols formatting to the context menu for Blogs and forums (PHPBB and others).
These are essentially the same but each has a couple of extra features not found in the other.
Word Count Plus — Counts the number of words in selected text - great to avoid cutting and pasting and then finding out you exceeded the number of words (usually 300) allowed for excerpts from copyrighted material.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.