Skip to comments.Dropping out until after the 2012 Elections (vanity)
Posted on 04/19/2011 7:39:41 AM PDT by Scythian
Yes, it's all about me, somebody please post the attention whore picture of the girl doing the cartwheel on the beach, that will complete this thread. But before I begin my respite (I'll be back after the 2012 election) I thought I would outline the coming events about to unfold on the FreeRepublic.
1) Undoubtedly, a RINO, probably Romney, will win the GOP Nominee spot. This will all be decided by mostly liberal states before any conservative states get a say in it, as Rove has designed the process.
2) A true Conservative Tea Party Candidate will have to run under the Tea Party label to be elected. The Rovites will be on the FR in droves stating "That a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for a Democrat" again. Sadly, most Freepers will fall for it and vote for the RINO despite all the big talk.
3) In the meantime, the forums are going to get ugly, I mean real "mad dog" ugly. As many as 1/3 of more of the people posting will be hired guns, here to disrupt and tell Freepers which candidates cannot be elected. You'll know who they are if pay attention.
4) This will be most the most vicious, corrupt election ever, marred by violence in many cases, and lies so outlandish coming from the MSM it will seem unbelievable that anybody could fall for it, yet they will. Voter fraud will be extremely high, and much of Obama's campaign money will come from overseas as he will again turn off the AVS check on his donation system so that the money "literally cannot be tracked" just as was done in 2010.
5) Many Freepers will fall on their swords, come unglued, and be beside themselves on the events that are about to unfold, it will be too much for them to handle. Moderators will have their hands full.
That is all, end communication, see you after the 2012 elections folks. I'm in a good spot, don't plan to argue or worry over the election at all, it is what it is. I'd share my thoughts on who will end up winning but no need to bring everyone down. I'm going to go enjoy my summer, family, and drop out until after the election. I'll vote, you can bet out that.
- Scythian out
Don’t you want to go out for a milk shake before you leave?
You know you’re probably right about all of this
Sad to say, but I agree with your vanity.
(see you when the smoke clears, buddy)
A vanity actually worthwhile reading. See you after the election.
Too bad conservatives will not be bold enough to do what is right...
Vote on principle...
Give up their progressive crack...
Please don’t go. Although I rarely post, I enjoy your comments. This site NEEDS true conservatives to keep Mittens and the RINO voters at bay.
I totally agree with ya. Turn off Tune out Drop out. After the debacle we see unfolding why not? It is no fun backing a bunch of loser turncoats. I really did not try so hard to help get them elected in the house for a 25 year plan. The first sign of the coming disaster was the “Great Tax Deal” with Obama. We put our eggs in the wrong basket.
There is not enough freepers to make a difference in the vote. To many people voting for their next welfare check.
I agree, the disruptor will be out in force.
The fraud will be on a scale never seen before.
The MSMs lies, boosting the Marxist will be on a scale never seen before.
The MSM and the rest of the evil left will mount vicious attacks on true conservatives on a scale never seen before.
Let's pray enough Americans can wake up and see the truth -- or it's game over for our Republic.
I am more Libertarian but have been trying to help the Conservatives. I wonder if there are any? I am content if a good Conservative like RR is in charge. But the Bushies? No Way!
I'm going to go enjoy my summer, family, and drop out until after the election.
This sounds like a good plan though. Good luck to you.
As I have said numerous time: I hate the GOP more than the dims. I expect the dims to stab me in the heart. They are evil incarnate. Nothing they do surprises me. But...the GOP loves to stab us in the back. Even the great "Ryan Plan" isn't good enough. That is the reason we are "prepping" our bunds off.
So, who’s gonna win?
Count on it.
The scenario as I see it:
I fully expect the violence to start in the inner cities probably on or shortly after election day depending on the results (quite possibly before that). Then grow like the Rodney King riots and spread quickly. A Reichstag fire type terror attack would not surprise me. Followed by martial law called for by the current president who will refuse to leave office initiating a guerrilla civil war.
Well, like him or not, Rove is right. A third party which splits the GOP vote has no chance of winning. If those involved are more interested in making a point than defeating 0bama, then they should square with voters as to what their intentions are. But they won't win.
Rove is a has been and is fighting to stay relevant. He won’t determine anything.
It amazes me how many folks stand boldly for the Constitution — and then expect dictatorship like speed when they finally win one election cycle.
I submit it’s foolish to drop out. I’d like one more election cycle like the one we just had first — then see what happens. If that fails, I’ll drop out with you.
It looks more like a handstand.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.