Skip to comments.BARRY THE DOPE DEALER, that's why his school files are sealed
Posted on 08/12/2012 4:23:42 AM PDT by Las Vegas Dave
Barry The Dope Dealer; one reason Obama's school files are SEALED.
Barry was quite the accomplished marijuana addicted enthusiast back in high school and college. Excerpts from David Maraniss' Barack Obama: The Story "Barry the Dope dealer" with the elaborate drug culture surrounding the president when he attended Punahou School in Honolulu and Occidental College in Los Angeles . He definitely inhaled, a hell of a lot of smoke.
1. The Choom Gang A self-selected group of boys at Punahou School who loved basketball and good times called themselves the Choom Gang. Choom is a verb, meaning "to smoke marijuana."
2. Total Absorption As a member of the Choom Gang, Barry Obama was known for starting a few pot-smoking trends. The first was called "TA," short for "total absorption." To place this in the physical and political context of another young man who would grow up to be president, TA was the antithesis of Bill Clinton's claim that as a Rhodes scholar at Oxford he smoked dope but never inhaled.
3. Roof Hits Along with TA, Barry popularized the concept of "roof hits": when they were chooming in the car all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste; when the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling.
4. Penalties When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around. "Wasting good bud smoke was not tolerated," explained one member of the Choom Gang, Tom Topolinski, the Chinese-looking kid with a Polish name who answered to Topo.
5. The Choomwagon[Choom Gang member] Mark Bendix's Volkswagen bus, also known as the Choomwagon. The other members considered Mark Bendix the glue, he was funny, creative, and uninhibited, with a penchant for Marvel Comics. He also had that VW bus and a house with a pool, a bong, and a Nerf basketball, all enticements for them to slip off midday for a few unauthorized hours of recreation...
6. Interceptions Barry also had a knack for interceptions. When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted "Intercepted!," and took an extra hit. No one seemed to mind.
7. Slippers Choom Gang members often made their way to Aku Ponds at the end of Manoa Stream, where they slipped past the liliko'i vines and the KAPU (keep out) signs, waded into waist-high cool mountain water, stood near the rock where water rushed overhead, and held up a slipper (what flip-flops are called in Hawaii) to create an air pocket canopy. It was a natural high, they said, stoned or not.
8. Ray The Dealer He was a long-haired haole hippie who worked at the Mama Mia Pizza Parlor not far from Punahou and lived in a dilapidated bus in an abandoned warehouse. According to Topolinski, Ray the dealer was "freakin' scary." Many years later they learned that he had been killed with a ball-peen hammer by a scorned gay lover. But at the time he was useful because of his ability to "score quality weed."...In another section of the [senior] yearbook, students were given a block of space to express thanks and define their high school experience. Nestled below [Obama's] photographs was one odd line of gratitude: "Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang, and Ray for all the good times." A hippie drug-dealer made his acknowledgments; his own mother did not.
9. Pumping Stations Their favorite hangout was a place they called Pumping Stations, a lush hideaway off an unmarked, roughly paved road partway up Mount Tantalus . They parked single file on the grassy edge, turned up their stereos playing Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, and Stevie Wonder, lit up some "sweet-sticky Hawaiian buds" and washed it down with "green bottle beer" (the Choom Gang preferred Heineken, Becks, and St. Pauli Girl).
10. Veto One of the favorite words in their subculture revealed their democratic nature. The word was veto. Whenever an idea was broached, someone could hold up his hand in the V sign (a backward peace sign of that era) and indicate that the motion was not approved. They later shortened the process so that you could just shout "V" to get the point across.. In the Choom Gang, all V's were created equal.
11. Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Puna Bud And Kona Gold: In the Honolulu of Barry's teenage years marijuana was flourishing up in the hills, out in the countryside, in covert greenhouses everywhere. It was sold and smoked right there in front of your nose; Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Puna Bud, Kona Gold, and other local variations of pakololo were readily available.
12. The Barf Couch The Barf Couch earned its name early in the first trimester when a freshman across the hall from Obama [in the Haines Hall Annex dorm at Occidental College ] drank himself into a stupor and threw up all over himself and the couch. In the manner of pallbearers hoisting a coffin, a line of Annexers lifted the tainted sofa with the freshman aboard and toted it out the back door and down four steps to the first concrete landing on the way to the parking lot. A day later, the couch remained outside in the sun, resting on its side with cushions off (someone had hosed it clean), and soon it was back in the hallway nook.
13. The Annex Olympics (The main hallway at Haines Hall was called the Annex,) home to the impromptu Annex Olympics: long-jumping onto a pile of mattresses, wrestling in underwear, hacking golf balls down the hallway toward the open back door, boxing while drunk. There were the non-Olympic sports of lighting farts and judging them by color, tipping over the Coke machine, breaking the glass fire extinguisher case, putting out cigarettes on the carpet, falling asleep on the carpet, flinging Frisbees at the ceiling-mounted alarm bell, tasting pizza boxes to the floor, and smoking pot from a three-foot crimson opaque bong, a two-man event involving the smoker and an accomplice standing ready to respond to the order "Hey, dude, light the bowl!
Resources: (Copy and paste)
A burned out doper as President.
The story sounds about right when you consider his policies.
I don’t see anywhere in this article where Barry is described as a dope dealer. His college antics aren’t much different from those of many people who are not into Communisim, and whose parents were both citizens of the United States.
Now on the other hand had this been about Romney or Ryan...
He is what he is, always was, always will be. But why do people vote for him? Because he is black (sort of)? Because he is a democrat? Because they feel sorry for the downtrodden and poor and he promises to help them? How can anyone vote for him for any reason? Words and logic fail me.
Didnt you see the part about the gay dope dealer? No wonder he scored good weed......just sayin’.
Yes, I did see that. The whole thing creeps me out. But a guy can repent and shuck the past. Many have. The question is, what propelled this uncodumented, dedicated communist into the office, whether his past included heavy doses of reefer or not?
They should reprise Those ads Your Brain,Your Brain on Drugs,show a Picture of Obama for the Latter
He’s still a dope dealer,it’s the only ones that vote for him they are dopes.
I tend to compare these things to my own experience.
On a scale of one to ten, this is about and eight.
Mine were about a six....I was never around the dirtbag dealer who got murdered.
This is not disqualifying to most 52 year olds.
Yup, kids do stupid things in their youth. Just wish I had a graphic program to show Barry walking of Air Force One with a book titled, “The World After America” or such. That one photo re-enforced my beliefs of his marxist upbringing. It’s when he first tainted the WH, but why would anyone being carrying around such a tome?
Just found the graphic on the hard drive. The title of the book is, “The Post American World”. Shows Bambi with book in hand (finger inserted mid-way) and has an insert to expand the title. Says a lot about a man who would bother to read such, especially with his upbringing and background.
If these were your school files wouldn’t you want them sealed too? Probably wouldn’t bother a socialist too much, but in order to get a few more votes, better keep it under wrap, wouldn’t you say. Isn’t it amazing how the truth has a way of coming out. If Mitt had this many skeletons in his closet by now it would be front page news of every left leaning newspaper.You want to bet?
Nowadays good honest Presidents are hard to come by so the left had to do with what ever they could find and appeal to most of them, and they sure found a good one.
All you have to do is search images online "obama world after America," find a pic, copy its location, and paste it in your post. If you want, I can show you just how I did this.
Just wish I had a graphic program to show Barry walking of Air Force One with a book titled, The World After America or such. That one photo re-enforced my beliefs of his marxist upbringing
Did I see a photo of Mitt carrying a book ? (come up with a title) Maybe that would be a good photo op.
Unless your name is Bush and your judges are lefties.
Fair point. In that case we are supposed to act as though acting like a fool is a capital offense. //sarcasm
Looking for pointers...
I call V on Hussein.
Freep-mail me to get on or off my pro-life and Catholic List:
Please ping me to note-worthy Pro-Life or Catholic threads, or other threads of general interest.
Watching the Left swoon around him no matter what he does, you almost get the impression he is dope. There is massive evidence that many are addicted too.
That’s called bandwidth stealing.
KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND!!!
Americans can understand him using drugs. But if we can get evidence of his DEALING drugs, that they would not so easily understand.
Thanks Las Vegas Dave.
Looks like Michelle never got over the munchies.
My GayDar is peaking maximum.
Using illegal drugs to escape reality is cowardice. Putin knows what Obama is.
I would be surprised if the Choom gang wasn’t riding again, if they ever stopped, this time in the WH with Jarret fetching munchies and guarding the door.
Well this explains why he cannot speak all on his own without somebody programming his teleprompter.
Soros or someone is laughing their butt off!
Well the mess he has made of the country pretty well looks like somebody on drugs was in charge.
I doubt that any sane person is surprised by this news of the Main Doper. He was mostly high on cocaine when he was campaining for office.
All that partying and not one mention of girls. Makes me wonder.
When I saw what he was reading back then and who is mentors were, it became clear that Bambi is a one-world socialist/marxist. The "apology tour" cemented it.
One question is “when did 0kaka stop using dope, if ever?”
We know he used cocaine with Larry Sinclair, and that was way after high school and college. Is he still a doper? I’d venture to say “yes”. Who the hell knows what kinds of legit/illegit drugs he’s on, maybe even HIV meds.
Wonder if barack hussein obama or barry soetero or whatever he called himself at Occidental or Columbia was registered as a foreign student. (If he did, he is constitutionally ineligble to be president on paper.) I wish there were a way to at least find out if he did register as a foreigner-it doesn't seem to much to ask of the universities he attended. Wonder if federal funds help support foreign students? It certainly fits his MO.
Strange that over 400 of his classmates at Columbia were called and not one of them ever remember even SEEING that nutcase on campus much less in any pol sci classes (his major)? Guess he was too busy smoking pot all the time.
We certainly can blame his status as president upon the MSM for the blind eyes they cast upon that anti-american, immature, lazy sorry excuse for a leader; they stuck our nation with him simply because the word liberal or democrat was stuck onto his sorry arse.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.