Skip to comments.'Paula Deen SHOOTS Trayvon Martin' in new SVU that wraps both scandals into one controversial episod
Posted on 08/23/2013 7:04:04 AM PDT by servo1969
'Paula Deen SHOOTS Trayvon Martin' in new SVU that wraps both scandals into one controversial episode... and Cybill Shepard plays gun-wielding TV chef.
--Cybill Shepard plays Jolene Castille, a famous southern chef who guns down an unarmed, hoodie-wearing black teen in New York.
--Castille claims she killed the teen in an act of self-defense because she knew police were chasing a rapist of the same description.
--On Wednesday, pictures emerged from the SVU set, sparking rumors the show was taking on the George Zimmerman trial.
--'Can self-defense involve racial profiling? We're diving right into that,' the TV show's executive producer said.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
So when will they showcase the SVU with the Gosnell murder of minorities.
Oh, wait... its perfectly OK to kill Trayvon if it was before he was born.
What a tin penney drama next to the tragedy of the systemic murder of minorities, and the destruction of families.
I stopped watching all of the Law and Order shows a decade ago. Each passing week displayed some new progressive agenda. The White guy in the suit was always guilty; the Black kid was always being setup.
The coup de grace was a show that described a father who performed an “honor killing” on his wayward daughter. Muslims? Of course not! Christian Fundamentalists. Despite the fact that the former group performs approximately 99.99% of the honor killings in the world, Dick Wolf found it necessary to clog the airwaves by focusing on the remaining 0.01%. I switched it off and never looked back.
I stopped watching NBC years ago. SVU was the reason. I tired of watching shows that white men were evil, all women were victims, and blacks were misunderstood. besides,NBC is Obama’s pet butt monkey.
The Color of Crime - “Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa”
WHITES ARE THE BIGGEST VICTIMS OF RACISM AND VIOLENT CRIMES !
Apparently there are no marbles left in the bag belonging to the libs tasked with dreaming up the scripts.
They simply take reality and reverse it, plug in the pee-cee stereotypes, then head to happy-hour.
It was all political propaganda with implausible storylines. Worthless, all.
It made the NYPD look like a bunch of liberals.
I stopped watching it when they put Ice Cube with Beltzer. two of the biggest asshats on TV today
What’s an SVU?
Special Victims Unit
How are they going to work in that the divorced disgruntled father did it?
Law and Order is where the cops have to save America from rich white people who do all the killing in America.
Great post. You are absolutely correct. Many years ago I watched an episode where a suspect was arrested for a murder. The suspect's father came in to give a statement. He was wearing a small cross around his neck. I instantly said to myself, he'll be the actual murderer.
And so he was.
I'm so done with that show, and all its spin-offs. I'll stick to Pawn Stars, Duck Dynasty, and the old reruns on the METV channel.
It's a Sports Utility Vehicle favored by dyslexics.
This is why I quit watching Law and Order years ago, anti-gun, anti-conservative, etc., etc.
I don’t know why this is needed. The Zimmerman/Martin incident was already fictionalized in the media from day one. We already got the scripted fantasy version.
As far as Paula Deen goes, didn’t she already get down on her knees and beg for forgiveness?
They only thing missing from this episode is a rodeo-clown accomplice wearing an Obama mask.
I suppose Cybill puts on an outrageous southern accent too.
Just FYI, that is Ice-T.
Ice Cube is a different asshat.
Ah shot im yall.
All no talents rappers look alike to me.
Yeah I wonder too it actually Sex crime unit right and some could be rape victims
I doubt they cover it
If Dick Wolf really have balls he do reset on that for SVU
I doubt it he too much a p****y
I found a better crime show 3 years ago, it’s called: The Wire, Law and Order is meaningless after watching that series.
“she guns down an unarmed, hoodie-wearing black teen she thought was following her on the Upper West Side, mirroring the Trayvon Martin slaying.”
Yeh, that’s how it happened.
It wasn’t a decade ago, but I stopped watching it because of all you said, plus I saw an unfortunate tendency to go after the one the police DECIDED was guilty, without them looking for the real perp. Especially when Olivia just got too manly. And her partner was just made into a weirdo.
That’s Jayne Mansfield’s daughter.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.