Skip to comments.Head of Pepsi Issues Unreal Trump Statement… Time to Boycott NOW
Posted on 11/12/2016 12:49:15 PM PST by coton_lover
While President Barack Obama, defeated 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and President-elect Donald Trump have all called for unity, PepsiCo CEO and chairperson Indra Nooyi has instead chosen to stir the pot.
She did so Thursday at the New York Times DealBook Conference in Manhattan by issuing unnecessary attacks on her future president.
How dare you talk about women that way! she exclaimed in a statement at the conference, referencing comments Trump made while on the campaign trail and in an old Access Hollywood tape leaked last month.
(Excerpt) Read more at conservativetribune.com ...
Go ahead, honey...hack off 60 million of your paying customers.
Just go with Sodastream..its Israeli owned and the left despises them
I’ve been not buying pepsi products since 9/11 2001, the CFO or COO remarked that the U.S deserved it. Might be the same person.
Simply stop buying products from that company. I drink water. I literally drink iced water. It works well for me. Stop supporting people who want to enslave you.
Poweraid it is.
I own Pepsi stock. Investor relations is going to get a call from me first thing Monday morning. And they’re not going to like what they hear.
And especially remaking their logo to look like 0bama’s.
I was a daily Pepsi drinker until now. Done. Thanks for posting.
Pespi and all related products are on my middle-finger list.
I agree! A boycott of Pepsi sounds reasonable. When a representative of consumable products shoots off their mouth trying to do harm to someone, it’s time to make the company suffer until they do something about the employee.
Pepsico Products List
Several people asked for a list of Pepsico products. They are listed below.
PepsiCo Companies and Products list
* Frito Lay
* Caffeine Free Pepsi
* Diet Pepsi
* Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
* Diet Pepsi Max
* Jazz Diet Pepsi
* Diet Pepsi Lime
* Diet Pepsi Vanilla
* Pepsi Wild Cherry
* Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry
* Pepsi ONE
* Mountain Dew
* Diet Mountain Dew
* Caffeine Free Mountain Dew
* Mountain Dew Code Red
* Diet Mountain Dew Code Red
* Mountain Dew LiveWire
* Manzanita Sol
* Mug Root Beer
* Diet Mug Root Beer
* Mug Cream Soda
* Diet Mug Cream Soda
* Sierra Mist
* Sierra Mist Free
* AMP energy drink
* Aquafina Alive
* Aquafina FlavorSplash
* Aquafina Sparkling
* Dole juices and juice drinks (License)
* Dole Plus fortified juices (License)
* Ethos Water (License)
* FruitWorks juice drinks
* Lipton Brisk (Partnership)
* Lipton Iced Tea (Partnership)
* Lipton Pure Leaf (Partnership)
* No Fear
* Sugar Free No Fear
* Ocean Spray juices and juice drinks (License)
* Frappuccino ready-to-drink coffee (Partnership)
* Starbucks DoubleShot (Partnership)
* Starbucks DoubleShot Energy (Partnership)
* Starbucks Iced Coffee (Partnership)
* SoBe juice drinks, dairy, and teas
* SoBe Lean diet juice drinks, dairy, and teas
* SoBe Life Water
* SoBe Synergy
* SoBe Adrenaline Rush
* Tropicana lemonade and punches
* Tropicana Light lemonade and punches
* Tropicana Twister sodas
Frito Lay Brands
* Lay’s potato chips
* Lays Kettle Cooked potato chips
* Wavy Lay’s potato chips
* Baked Lay’s potato crisps
* Maui Style potato chips
* Ruffles potato chips
* Baked Ruffles potato crisps
* Ruffles Flavor Rush potato chips
* Doritos tortilla chips
* Baked Doritos tortilla chips
* 3D’s snacks
* Tostitos tortilla chips
* Baked Tostitos tortilla chips
* Santitas tortilla chips
* Fritos corn chips
* Cheetos cheese flavored snacks
* Rold Gold pretzels & snack mix
* Funyuns onion flavored rings
* Go Snacks
* Sunchips multigrain snacks
* Sabritones puffed wheat snacks
* Cracker Jack candy coated popcorn
* Chester’s popcorn
* Grandma’s cookies
* Munchos potato crisps
* Smartfood popcorn
* Baken-ets fried pork skins
* Oberto meat snacks
* Rustler’s meat snacks
* Churrumais fried corn strips
* Frito-Lay nuts
* Frito-Lay, Ruffles, Fritos and Tostitos dips & salsas
* Frito-Lay, Doritos and Cheetos snack crackers
* Fritos, Tostitos, Ruffles and Doritos snack kits
* Hickory Sticks
* Hostess Potato
* Lay’s Stax potato crisps
* Doritos Rollitos
* Lay’s Fries
* Natural Lays
* Natural Ruffles
* Natural Cheetos
* Natural Tostitos
* Miss Vickie’s potato chips
* Munchies snack mix
* Gatorade Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Frost Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Ice Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Xtremo Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade X-Factor Thirst Quencher
* Gatorade Fierce Thirst Quencher
* Propel Fitness Water
* Tropicana Pure Premium juices
* Tropicana Twister juice drinks
* Tropicana Smoothies
* Tropicana Pure Tropics juices
* Dole juices (License)
* Tropicana 100 juices
* Naked Juice
* Quaker Oatmeal
* Quaker Instant Oatmeal
* Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Squares
* Cap’n Crunch cereal
* Life cereal
* Quaker Oatmeal Brown Sugar Bliss
* Quaker Oatmeal Honey Nut Heaven
* Quaker 100% Natural cereal
* Quaker Squares cereal
* Quisp cereal
Trump should just make sure that no concession contracts for federal facilities go to Pepsi. I’m sure there are patriotic beverage and snack companies that could use the business.
Well, that’s one cunning stunt.
Good to know. Will boycott starting NOW.
We’ll grab you by the....pocketbook.
Oh crap. I use Lipton gallon tea bags every day.
Guess I switch to Luzianne.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.