Skip to comments.Showdown in Tar Heel country (NC)
Posted on 05/31/2014 9:20:58 PM PDT by entropy12
Twenty-four times is Thom Tilliss answer, delivered with a faint flicker of a Cheshire Cat smile. The question was: How many times, that his campaign knows of, has Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) said on camera that under Obamacare, if you like your health insurance, you can keep it? Tillis will be sharing some of her video promises with voters as he seeks to become part of a Republican Senate majority in January.
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...
I would have ads showing questions like:
1. Have you been able to keep your doc under Obamacare?
2. Can you go to a nearby hospital under Obamacare?
3. Are you or a relative affected by the VA fiasco?
4. Do you think Obamacare will turn into a VA-like fiasco?
5. Have your insurance rates gone up drastically for 2015?
6. Are you unemployed in this economy?
If so, vote Hagan OUT !!!
This race is Tillis’s to lose. I hope he does not get trapped into answering any gotcha questions on abortions.
I like all your 6 Ad points.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.