Skip to comments.Cataloging voter fraud and political violence and vandalism
Posted on 10/08/2004 3:42:50 AM PDT by Rightwing Conspiratr1
Voter fraud is committed by democrats and leftists groups associated with them. Is this what they really mean by LET EVERY VOTE COUNT!?
- NAACP, ACT, Ohio
- more on NAACP, ACT, Ohio
- New Voters Project, Wisconsin
- Make Your Vote Count Campaign, Colorado
- democrats indicted, Illinois
- democrats, Iowa
- democrats, Florida
- dead democrats, Florida
- PIRGIM, Project Vote, Michigan
- Tennessee Citizen Action Group, Tennesee
- ACORN, Ohio
- ACT, Rock the Vote, New Voters Project, Nevada
- PIRGIM, North Carolina
- Dual-State Voter Registration (NY/FL 68% democrats, 12% Republicans)
- Florida Prosecutors Asked To Probe Possible Voter Fraud
Political violence and vandalism is committed by democrats and leftists groups associated with them.
- Bullies Storm Republican Offices
- Protestors Ransack Bush/Cheney Headquarters In Orlando
- Labor Activists Invade Bush's Campaign Sites
- Shots fired into Knox Bush/Cheney headquarters
- Florida GOP Workers Claim Intimidation by Labor Protesters
- 3 year old girl attacked by democrat union thugs
- Violent Peace Protesters Arrested
- Shots fired into W. Virgina GOP HQ
- PRO-KERRY FORCES INVADE GOP VICTORY CENTER
- Teens confess to vandalizing campaign signs
- Republican campaign signs vandalized
- 3 more cases
- Vandals target GOP campaign signs
- More signs
- 3 computers stolen from Bush's Bellevue campaign office
If anyone has additional sources please post them. I'd also be interested in GOP voter fraud and political violence for comparative purposes. But I haven't been able to find any. ;-)
Click the picture & goto "last" for the latest on Vote Fraud:
There's info about Project Vote, ACORN, and other "non-partisan" special-interest groups as well.
We all need to be clear about the danger this issue poses-- this is the October Surprise from the Left, and they are not even being subtle about it- why should they, with the compliant media, news & entertainment divisions, on their side.
bump for after work study
I have noticed that in scouring the web search engines via google one get's thousands of links to leftist conspiracy theories of republicans "suppressing" the vote, but no actual evidence of same. The biggest story this cycle is the list of felons that the FLA SOS had compiled but decided not to use.
bump for later
Very, VERY good work. I will use the information well.
Worthy of another Ping?
Not sure if you have all these yet....Michelle Malkin made a list of some of the recent vandalism/attacks.
She includes a link to the website, http://www.whenangrydemocratsattack.com which is pretty good.
There was some vandalism against the Dem HQ in small NC college town. Someone threw a cinder block into window. (However, I think the dims did it to get publicity! - I know, I'm terrible to think this)
The tires on our Vespa were slashed TWICE after we put an American flag on it. Another example of Liberal tolerance in NYC.
Please Pass Emergency Anti-Vote Fraud Measure Immediately!
Vote fraud threatens the very core of our republic, and it directly threatens our sovereignty
Please send the following message to your Congressmen and Senators:
Please pass, on an expedited basis, emergency legislation to require voters to show ID at all polling places on Election Day.
Vote fraud threatens the very core of our republic, and it directly threatens our sovereignty. There is a significant amount of evidence emerging that evinces a wide-spread plot to engage in massive voter fraud. Thus, Congress must take immediate action to counter this potential menace.
Congress has the express power to dictate the time, place, and manner in which federal elections are held. The congressional power to make or alter time, place, or manner of federal elections extends to the regulation of voter registration. Federal regulation of the electoral processes, including the regulation of federal voter registration, is also consistent with the Tenth Amendment and permissible; although states do have broad discretion to enact and implement registration procedures, states may not transgress the Constitution. It follows that state voter registration and Election Day statutes that are inconsistent with federal voter registration and Election Day mandates are preempted.
As per the Federal Court in Byrd v. Brice, the government may require a voter to furnish proof of identity at the polling place on Election Day. Such a measure would go a long way in protecting citizens federal voting rights from fraudulent practices.
Please set to work immediately on enacting emergency legislation to require a valid ID at the polling places on Election Day.
OCTOBER SURPRISE AD:
Political Operative Veterans Against George W. Bush (POVAGWB) Meeting: Mr. Kerry Reports (Serious Parody):
When I attended a POVAGWB meeting recently, I heard testimony from Campaign Operative Veterans that they had:
Cut off the locks and bashed in doors of regional Republic Campaign Headquarters
Raped and defiled various Republican office machines
Randomly shot weapons into Republican Campaign Headquarters
Defiled US Mail delivered to the Republican Regional Campaign Headquarters
Razed Republican campaign offices across the country in the manner reminiscent of Genghis Kahn
Destroyed foodstuffs found in campaign office refrigerators
Kicked their dogs
Used large union thugs to destroy GWB campaign signs held by three-year-old girls
Told story after story of falsely accusing Republicans the gruesome act of denying minorities the right to vote
Committed other violent campaign atrocities under the tacit control and support of the DNC commanders
Mr. Kerry denies being at a DNC meeting where these tactics were discussed and planned, but witness say he was there. Others are accusing him of meeting with Carl Rove in an attempt to end the campaign early and declare GWB the winner.
Paid for by a Swift-Thinking Freeper in America
A friend sent me this copy of a letter from the governor of Alaska:
STATE OF ALASKA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR JUNEAU
October 9, 2004
I want to make sure you are aware of a voting issue that, as a matter ofprinciple, should be of concern to all Alaskans. Given the time of year you mayhear accusations that this is election year "politicking." But my concern is about protecting Alaskans privacy and assuring that their right to vote is protected.
The Alaska Democratic Party sent out unsolicited applications forabsentee ballots to thousands of Alaskan voters of all party registrations. The voters were told to return the absentee ballot request to: ADPPO Box 231230Anchorage AK 99523-9990 There is no disclosure that this is not a State of Alaska address, but instead is the address of the Alaska Democratic Party.
The voter has no guarantee that his or her absentee ballot request will actually be forwarded tothe Division of Elections or that their personal information will be protected. The form sent out also falsely instructs voters that disclosing their dayand evening phone numbers and email address is required. The format of the card makes this and other personal information easily available to public review.
In contrast, the Division of Elections does not release the voters phone number, Social Security number, drivers license number, date of birth, email address or signature to political parties, candidates or groups. The Division of Elections warned the Alaska Democratic Party twice about the problem this might create for voters. Then, on October 8, 2004 the Lieutenant Governor sent a letter to the Chair of the Democratic Party asking the Party to cease and desist from such future activities and to account for ballot requests already delivered to it.
As a matter of principle, the Lieutenant Governor and I are very concerned because the Alaska Democratic Party absentee ballot request form:
· falsely tells voters they must disclose private information
· may delay, or potentially divert, getting requests to the Division ofElections in a timely fashion
· creates unnecessary confusion among voters , and
· could deny some Alaskans their right to vote.
There is a real threat to tens of thousands of Alaskan voters. This is anissue that the Division of Elections, the Lieutenant Governor, the Department of Law and I take very seriously, as should every Alaskan who respects the
precious right to vote and Alaskas excellent record in assuring that right. Therefore, I would appreciate your support in opposing this practice. As always your advice and comments are welcome.
No political party should put itself between the voter and the ballot box.
Very truly yours,
FRANK H. MURKOWSKI
P.O. Box 110001
Juneau, Alaska 99811-0001
Dummies have a thread about their violence:
The election commission called me to confirm the address and she had it correct in the first mailing. She mailed it again.....
I know I need to don my tin-foil hat, but it seemed entirely possible that some postal worker was attempting to deter military ballots from being delivered.
Yesterday, the cover story on the Mpls Red-Star Tribune was on how the rash of vandalism against political signs was just apolitical "mischief". Even worse was that they made it seem like the vandalism was even-handed, that Democratic supporters were just as much a target as Republicans.
How Democrats Steal Elections - Top 10 Methods of Liberal Vote Fraud
1. Over-Voting. In Democrat strongholds like St. Louis, Philadelphia and Detroit, some precincts had 100% of their registered voters voting, with 99% of the ballots going to Gore. Clearly, multiple voting resulted in extra tallies for Gore in the 2000 election. (New York Post, 12/09/00).
2. Dead Voters. This classic Democratic method of vote fraud goes all the way back to 1960 in Chicago and Dallas. The 2000 election was no exception. In Miami-Dade County, for example, some of the 144 ineligible votes (those which officials actually admitted to) were cast by dead people, including a Haitian-American who's been deceased since 1977 (Miami-Herald, 12/24/00).
3. Mystery Voters. These "voters" cast votes anyway but are not even registered to vote. In heavily Democratic Broward County, for example, more than 400 ballots were cast by non-registered voters. (Miami-Herald 1/09/01)
4. Military ballots. Many of these votes were disqualified for the most mundane and trivial reasons. At least 1,527 valid military ballots were discarded in Florida by Democratic vote counters (Drudge Report, 11/19/00).
5. Criminals. Felons are a natural Democratic voter and they're protected on voter rolls across the country. In Florida at least 445 ex-convicts - including rapists and murderers -- voted illegally on November 7th. Nearly all of them were registered Democrats. (Miami-Herald 12/01/00)
6. Illegal aliens. These voters have long been a core liberal constituency, especially in California. In Orange County in 1996, Rep. Bob Dornan had his congressional seat stolen from him when thousands of illegal aliens voted for Loretta Sanchez (Christian Science Monitor, 9/2/97).
7. Vote-buying. Purchasing votes has long been a traditional scheme by Democrats, and not just with money. In the 2000 election in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Democratic workers initiate a "smokes-for-votes" campaign in which they paid dozens of homeless men with cigarettes if they cast ballots for Al Gore (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 11/14/00).
8. Phantom Voters. These voters don't really exist, but their ballots do. In the 1996 Lousiana Senate race, GOP candidate Woody Jenkins had the election stolen from him when he discovered that 7,454 actual votes were cast but had no paper trail to authenticate them (Behind the Headlines, F.R. Duplantier, 4/27/97).
9. Dimpled chads. Those infamous punch-cards were a ballot bonanza for Al Gore. Democratic poll workers in Palm Beach, Dade and Broward counties tampered and manipulated thousands of ineligible ballots and counted them for Gore, even though no clear vote could be discerned. (NewsMax.com 11/27, 12/22, 11/18, 11/19/00).
10. Absentee ballots. Normally it's assumed that Republicans benefit from absentee ballots. But in the case of Miami's 1997 mayoral election, hundreds of absentee ballots were made for sale or sent out to non-Miami residents. Fraud was so extensive in the race that the final results were overturned in court (FL Dept. of Law Enforcement Report, 1/5/98)."
Links on freerepublic:
WE MUST FIGHT VOTE FRAUD!
You sic'em Zygoat!
Go up to Hancock and check out what's going on beside Little's Antique store on the main drag.
A Marine vet has a veritable wicked garden of kerry krap planted cheek-to-jowl on his property line.
The malefactor's yard is huge but they have intentionally crammed a sea of kerry signs right where he is forced to look at, but can do nothing about them.
At first glance, they look like they're *his* signs.
At second glance, you see that his small amount of road frontage is covered by Bush signs.
It makes me -sick- and it makes me want to "fix" it for him.....grrrrr!
I know how you feel.
It's like having someone egg your car or kick your dog.
I'll be checking the HM for your letter....:)
These are great lists, but most of them are broken. Maybe posting the whole article would be better, as most of these news organizations change the pages daily?
"Error: Due to increases in traffic, archives are temporarily unavailable until after election day."
Methinks they don't want their words used against them!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.