Skip to comments.Voters Given Two Ballots In Brevard County, FL
Posted on 11/02/2004 3:57:40 PM PST by 4kevin
An unknown number of voters in Brevard County, Fla., may have voted twice after complaining to a precinct supervisor that their first ballot was missing an annexation issue, according to Local 6 News. Voters in Cape Canaveral were supposed to be given special ballots that included the proposed annexation of Avon by-the-Sea in Brevard. owever, many voters at the Cape Canaveral library realized that the annexation issue was missing from their ballots. Jacobs and others complained to the precinct supervisor who reportedly gave them another ballot. A second ballot gave voters a second round in the voting booth and a chance to vote twice for their favorite candidate, Local 6 News reported. Galey said that it is not known how many people had the opportunity to vote twice before the problem was realized. "You always hope for a perfect election and I was too, but right now we have a couple of bubbles we are going to have to work through." The Division of Elections in Tallahassee has been notified of the problem.
Bump for later reading
Well, living in CA...
2000 Brevard 283,680 218,989 77.2%
I beg to differ. They knew exactly what they were doing.
oh boy. sounds like 2000 all over again. Where the hell are the poll watchers and these teams of lawyers we keep hearing about. I can't believe this is going on.
It is the county not the state. And it is not stupidity, it is rat corruption. And the answer is VERY.
LOL, I grew up in Brevard...well, at least it's pretty solid Bush country.
Have you ever tried living here?
Pretty da_n stupid.
I grew up in the Midwest (were people know right from wrong) and now I live in CA. I could go on for months about how stupid a state can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brevard is a VERY conservative area. They will NOT toss the votes there, only try to check signatures, unless I miss my guess, and even then, I would be very surprised if they get all the dupes.
I would bet that there might be a few extra votes for Bush in the pile. If not, it'll be okay.
You wouldn't believe it....FloriDUH. I think it's the vast amount of carpetbaggers we have here. #1 crappiest job MUST be Florida Poll Worker.
How Democrats Steal Elections - Top 10 Methods of Liberal Vote Fraud
1. Over-Voting. In Democrat strongholds like St. Louis, Philadelphia and Detroit, some precincts had 100% of their registered voters voting, with 99% of the ballots going to Gore. Clearly, multiple voting resulted in extra tallies for Gore in the 2000 election. (New York Post, 12/09/00).
2. Dead Voters. This classic Democratic method of vote fraud goes all the way back to 1960 in Chicago and Dallas. The 2000 election was no exception. In Miami-Dade County, for example, some of the 144 ineligible votes (those which officials actually admitted to) were cast by dead people, including a Haitian-American who's been deceased since 1977 (Miami-Herald, 12/24/00).
3. Mystery Voters. These "voters" cast votes anyway but are not even registered to vote. In heavily Democratic Broward County, for example, more than 400 ballots were cast by non-registered voters. (Miami-Herald 1/09/01)
4. Military ballots. Many of these votes were disqualified for the most mundane and trivial reasons. At least 1,527 valid military ballots were discarded in Florida by Democratic vote counters (Drudge Report, 11/19/00).
5. Criminals. Felons are a natural Democratic voter and they're protected on voter rolls across the country. In Florida at least 445 ex-convicts - including rapists and murderers -- voted illegally on November 7th. Nearly all of them were registered Democrats. (Miami-Herald 12/01/00)
6. Illegal aliens. These voters have long been a core liberal constituency, especially in California. In Orange County in 1996, Rep. Bob Dornan had his congressional seat stolen from him when thousands of illegal aliens voted for Loretta Sanchez (Christian Science Monitor, 9/2/97).
7. Vote-buying. Purchasing votes has long been a traditional scheme by Democrats, and not just with money. In the 2000 election in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Democratic workers initiate a "smokes-for-votes" campaign in which they paid dozens of homeless men with cigarettes if they cast ballots for Al Gore (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 11/14/00).
8. Phantom Voters. These voters don't really exist, but their ballots do. In the 1996 Lousiana Senate race, GOP candidate Woody Jenkins had the election stolen from him when he discovered that 7,454 actual votes were cast but had no paper trail to authenticate them (Behind the Headlines, F.R. Duplantier, 4/27/97).
9. Dimpled chads. Those infamous punch-cards were a ballot bonanza for Al Gore. Democratic poll workers in Palm Beach, Dade and Broward counties tampered and manipulated thousands of ineligible ballots and counted them for Gore, even though no clear vote could be discerned. (NewsMax.com 11/27, 12/22, 11/18, 11/19/00).
10. Absentee ballots. Normally it's assumed that Republicans benefit from absentee ballots. But in the case of Miami's 1997 mayoral election, hundreds of absentee ballots were made for sale or sent out to non-Miami residents. Fraud was so extensive in the race that the final results were overturned in court (FL Dept. of Law Enforcement Report, 1/5/98)."
EVERY VOTE COUNTS . . . INCLUDING FRAUDULENT ONES!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.