Skip to comments.TERRI = Breathes, Eats, Speaks / MICHAEL = "When is that B-TCH gonna die?" ..per Nurses
Posted on 03/20/2005 12:25:00 PM PST by ALOHA RONNIE
TERRI can breath unassisted.
TERRI can eat food thru her mouth, food that MICHAEL has been stopping her from having for years.
TERRI can SPEAK.
TERRI is NOT the Living Dead.
TERRI is capable of being re-hab'ed.
TERRI rehabilitation that her "Husband" MICHAEL has been preventing for years as he continues to make babies with his lover.
The Pittsburgh Post Gazette quotes one of TERRI's nurses saying in a Court Affidavid that:
"TERRI spoke on a regular basis, sayng such things as 'Mommy' and 'help me.'"
When she put a washcloth in TERRI's hand to keep her fingers from curling together, [Nurse] Leyer said "MICHAEL saw it and made me take it out, saying that was therapy that he had forbidden."
It gets worse:
"Throughout my time at Palm Gardens, MICHAEL SCHIAVO was focused on TERRI's death," the RN noted. "MICHAEL would say 'When is she going to die?" 'Has she died yet?' and 'When is that BITCH gonna die?'"
"I frequently put orange juice or apple juice in her washcloth to give her something nice to taste, which made her happy. On three or four occassions I personally fed TERRI small mouthfuls of Jello, which she was able to swallow and enjoyed immensely."
The only reason this nurse didn't feed TERRI more was "because I was afraid of being caught by MICHAEL."
The U.S. Constitution guarantees each person the Right to LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Which of these 3 Constituionally guaranteed Rights has MICHAEL been properly looking after on behalf of his "Wife" TERRI..?
That's THE Issue here.
Yesterday, U.S. Senate Majority Leader/Heart Surgeon BILL FRIST stated on National Television that TERRI has been refused a CatScan by MICHAEL. Other Members of Congress, who are also Doctors, are today sharing how TERRI can improve with the proper re-hab that MICHAEL has always refused his "Wife."
GOD Save the Vulnerable from the Bullies.
Amen. So important I have taken it for my tagline.
God BLess All who are helping in the fight to save Terri.
Ops4 God Bless America!
Thank you for this report. Many people out there have never heard the "whole" story and all that has transpired from the time that Michael received money for Terri's rehab. many years ago. This is a criminal case, period. I hope everyone on FR reads your post, so they can be informed about the truth, if they aren't already.
It is time to pull Eleanor Clift's feeding tube!
And now her sister is saying Michael has pulled the family's visiting rights.
No. She's not. Unlesss they just stuck her on it to make it look that way. She can breath for herself.
Many people actually WANT to kill people and feel good about it. The MSN knows this...
Nurse: TERRI Can Eat Normally
Terri breathes on her own. She is NOT on life support.
Terri breathes on her own. She is NOT on life support.
STATE OF FLORIDA )
COUNTY OF PINELLAS )
BEFORE ME the undersigned authority personally appeared CARLA SAUER IYER, R.N., who being first duly sworn, deposes and says:
1. My name is Carla Sauer Iyer. I am over the age of eighteen and make this statement of my own personal knowledge.
2. I am a registered nurse in the State of Florida, having been licensed continuously in Florida from 1997 to the present. Prior to that I was a Licensed Practical Nurse for about four years.
3. I was employed at Palm Garden of Largo Convalescent Center in Largo, Florida from April of 1995 to July 1996, while Terri Schiavo was a patient there.
4. It was clear to me at Palm Gardens that all decisions regarding Terri Schiavo were made by Michael Schiavo, with no allowance made for any discussion, debate or normal professional judgment. My initial training there consisted solely of the instruction Do what Michael Schiavo tells you or you will be terminated. This struck me as extremely odd.
5. I was very disturbed by the decision making protocol, as no allowance whatsoever was made for professional responsibility. The atmosphere throughout the facility was dominated by Mr. Schiavos intimidation. Everyone there, with the exception of several people who seemed to be close to Michael, was intimidated by him. Michael Schiavo always had an overbearing attitude, yelling numerous times such things as This is my order and youre going to follow it. He is very large and uses menacing body language, such as standing too close to you, getting right in your face and practically shouting.
6. To the best of my recollection, rehabilitation had been ordered for Terri, but I never saw any being done or had any reason at all to believe that there was ever any rehab of Terri done at Palm Gardens while I was there. I became concerned because nothing was being done for Terri at all, no antibiotics, no tests, no range of motion therapy, no stimulation, no nothing. Michael said again and again that Terri should NOT get any rehab, that there should be no range of motion whatsoever, or anything else. I and a CNA named Roxy would give Terri range of motion anyway. One time I put a wash cloth in Terris hand to keep her fingers from curling together, and Michael saw it and made me take it out, saying that was therapy.
7. Terris medical condition was systematically distorted and misrepresented. When I worked with her, she was alert and oriented. Terri spoke on a regular basis while in my presence, saying such things as mommy, and help me. Help me was, in fact, one of her most frequent utterances. I heard her say it hundreds of times. Terri would try to say the word pain when she was in discomfort, but it came out more like pay. She didnt say the n sound very well. During her menses she would indicate her discomfort by saying pay and moving her arms toward her lower abdominal area. Other ways that she would indicate that she was in pain included pursing her lips, grimacing, thrashing in bed, curling her toes or moving her legs around. She would let you know when she had a bowel movement by flipping up the covers and pulling on her diaper.
8. When I came into her room and said Hi, Terri, she would always recognize my voice and her name, and would turn her head all the way toward me, saying Haaaiiiii sort of, as she did. I recognized this as a hi, which is very close to what it sounded like, the whole sound being only a second or two long. When I told her humorous stories about my life or something I read in the paper, Terri would chuckle, sometimes more a giggle or laugh. She would move her whole body, upper and lower. Her legs would sometimes be off the bed, and need to be repositioned. I made numerous entries into the nursing notes in her chart, stating verbatim what she said and her various behaviors, but by my next on-duty shift, the notes would be deleted from her chart. Every time I made a positive entry about any responsiveness of Terris, someone would remove it after my shift ended. Michael always demanded to see her chart as soon as he arrived, and would take it in her room with him. I documented Terris rehab potential well, writing whole pages about Terris responsiveness, but they would always be deleted by the next time I saw her chart. The reason I wrote so much was that everybody else seemed to be afraid to make positive entries for fear of their jobs, but I felt very strongly that a nurses job was to accurately record everything we see and hear that bears on a patients condition and their family. I upheld the Nurses Practice Act, and if it cost me my job, I was willing to accept that.
9. Throughout my time at Palm Gardens, Michael Schiavo was focused on Terris death. Michael would say When is she going to die?, Has she died yet? and When is that bitch gonna die? These statements were common knowledge at Palm Gardens, as he would make them casually in passing, without regard even for who he was talking to, as long as it was a staff member. Other statements which I recall him making include Cant you do anything to accelerate her death - wont she ever die? When she wouldnt die, Michael would be furious. Michael was also adamant that the family should not be given information. He made numerous statements such as Make sure the parents arent contacted. I recorded Michaels statements word for word in Terris chart, but these entries were also deleted after the end of my shift. Standing orders were that the family wasnt to be contacted, in fact, there was a large sign in the front of her chart that said under no circumstances was her family to be called, call Michael immediately, but I would call them, anyway, because I thought they should know about their daughter.
10. Any time Terri would be sick, like with a UTI or fluid buildup in her lungs, colds, pneumonia, Michael would be visibly excited, thrilled even, hoping that she would die. He would call me, as I was the nurse supervisor on the floor, and ask for every little detail about her temperature, blood pressure, etc., and would call back frequently asking if she was dead yet. He would blurt out Im going to be rich!, and would talk about all the things he would buy when Terri died, which included a new car, a new boat, and going to Europe, among other things.
11. When Michael visited Terri, he always came alone and always had the door closed and locked while he was with Terri. He would typically be there about twenty minutes or so. When he left Terri would would be trembling, crying hysterically, and would be very pale and have cold sweats. It looked to me like Terri was having a hypoglycemic reaction, so Id check her blood sugar. The glucometer reading would be so low it was below the range where it would register an actual number reading. I would put dextrose in Terris mouth to counteract it. This happened about five times on my shift as I recall. Normally Terris blood sugar levels were very stable due to the uniformity of her diet through tube feeding. It is my belief that Michael injected Terri with Regular insulin, which is very fast acting.
12. The longer I was employed at Palm Gardens the more concerned I became about patient care, both relating to Terri Schiavo, for the reasons Ive said, and other patients, too. There was an LPN named Carolyn Adams, known as Andy Adams who was a particular concern. An unusual number of patients seemed to die on her shift, but she was completely unconcerned, making statements such as They are old - let them die. I couldnt believe her attitude or the fact that it didnt seem to attract any attention. She made many comments about Terri being a waste of money, that she should die. She said it was costing Michael a lot of money to keep her alive, and that he complained about it constantly (I heard him complain about it all the time, too.) Both Michael and Adams said that she would be worth more to him if she were dead. I ultimately called the police relative to this situation, and was terminated the next day. Other reasons were cited, but I was convinced it was because of my rocking the boat.
13. Ms. Adams was one of the people who did not seem to be intimidated by Michael. In fact, they seemed to be very close, and Adams would do whatever Michael told her. Michael sometimes called Adams at night and spoke at length. I was not able to hear the content of these phone calls, but I knew it was him talking to her because she would tell me afterward and relay orders from him.
14. While at Palm Gardens, I became fearful for my personal safety. This was due to Michaels constant intimidation, including his menacing body language, vocal tone and mannerisms.
15. I have contacted the Schindler family because I just couldnt stand by and let Terri die without the truth being known.
FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.
CARLA SAUER IYER, R.N.
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this _____ day of September, 2003, by CARLA SAUER IYER, R.N., who produced her Florida drivers license as identification, and who did / did not take an oath.
My commission expires:
"When the Second District first reviewed the trial court's decision that Terri would chose not to live under her present circumstances, the appellate court expressed no reservations when it explained that Terri was and "will always remain in an unconscious, reflexive state, totally dependent upon others " In October, 2002, as a result of Terri's parents' claims that treatment options offered promise to restore some of Terri's cognitive functioning, the Second District ordered the trial court to hold a trial on that issue. The trial court did so, and in the course of that trial the parties litigated whether Terri is in a persistent vegetative state.
The trial court heard testimony from five experts: two selected by Michael, two selected by the Schindlers, and one independent expert selected by the trial court. The two experts selected by Michael and the independent expert agreed that Terri was in a persistent vegetative state and that her actions were limited to mere reflexes. The two experts chosen by the Schindlers disagreed, but the trial court found their positions not credible. For instance, the trial court explained:
At first blush, the video of Terry Schiavo appearing to smile and look lovingly at her mother seemed to represent cognition. This was also true for how she followed the Mickey Mouse balloon held by her father. The court has carefully viewed the videotapes as requested by counsel and does find that these actions were neither consistent nor reproducible. For instance, Terry Schiavo appeared to have the same look on her face when Dr. Cranford rubbed her neck. Dr. Greer testified she had a smile during his (non-videoed) examination. Also, Mr. Schindler tried several more times to have her eyes follow the Mickey Mouse balloon but without success. Also, she clearly does not consistently respond to her mother. The court finds that based on the credible evidence, cognitive function would manifest itself in a constant response to stimuli.
The experts also disagreed about whether any treatment could improve Terri's condition. The two experts selected by the Schindlers each proposed a potential therapy method, but the trial court rejected both of them based on "the total absence of supporting case studies or medical literature."
Are these the reasons Michael won't let any video tapes of Terri taken? Where is that wonderful press with their delightful "need to know". I'm the public, I want to know what Terri looks like, how she talks, how she lives. The MSM covered the words and lies of Michael Manson, why not Terri?
TERRI is NOT on a respirator.
...Many in the Mainstream News Media who supported the CLINTONS during Impeachment...
...are telling us that she is...
...in order to make TERRI's case seem like a normal one...
...which it is NOT.
T'is CLINTON Impeachment Redux.
I saw it too, and couldn't believe it. No, it's not true. Terri is not and has never been on a respirator. The only thing she requires is a feeding tube for the convenience of the nursing staff to provide sustenance to her. Eleanor Clift also said that Terri is brain dead. An absolute lie that no one, not even Michael Schiavo, has claimed. I couldn't believe that Rich Lowery just let that stand.
This is about money. They want her out of the way.
Clift, the _itch, is outright lying.
Prayers offered up for the health, safety and comfort of Terri Schindler Schiavo.
"If ADOLF HITLER had had TV up his sleeve, the way the CLINTONS do today, he would have won World War II"
Friend of HILLARY ELEANOR CLIFT was a Liar TV Talking Head on behalf of the CLINTONS during their Impeachment.
Nothing has changed since except that one more life is at stake this time around.
The Enemy is now Within...
and always has been.
IMO, this woman Carla is lying through her teeth to advance her own agenda and that of the parents.
Good Lord! What a jerk!
"It is time to pull Eleanor Clift's feeding tube!"
AMEN! And those of the hateful Byrd, Kennedy, Wexler dems, too.
With their move to block a vote to save Terri Schiavo today, liberal dems have aligned themselves with death cults like radical Islam...willing to let innocent people die for their own political gain. The fact that Dean is referring to "brain-dead" Republicans puts them in a death spiral of their own.
The '06 elections are shaping up to be rougher than '04 was. Quoting a FReeper somewhere in yesterday's posts, dems are undeniably the "NO-it-all Party".
Your opinion is worth as much as Eleanor Clifts', toots.
My guess is that there's a special place in hell awaiting Michael for what he appears to be doing to his wife.
For better or for worse to death do us part......
I wonder if his present "girlfriend" is prudent enough to watch her back?
Your opinion is worth as much as Eleanor Clifts', toots.
Ok, I'll give my opinion again. Carla I believe is lying through her teeth.
It makes one wonder if Michael might have slipped his wife a good dose of potassium?
Damn, these liberals will make any excuse to kill this woman!!!
What's next? A few years down the road start killing Alzheimer's patients? Start killing anyone who goes on a respirator??
Is history repeating? (Old Rome).
How do they get away with this stuff?
Thank you for your CLARITY, blackdog.
Eleanor Clift on Fox also said "Terri "wants" to die..."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, E.Clift made the statement as part of her explanation for why Terri should be made to go through with the court decision of having her feeding tube removed and therefore "starve to death."
Are you the jeweler who melted down Terris' wedding and engagement rings or the veterinarian who euthanized her cats for that paragon of virtue Michael Schindler? Any idea how she suffered all those fractured bones? Any clue at all, toots?
I wrote this on a different thread a while ago, but I think it bears repeating (or maybe not, but I'm not a terribly humble person). Rosemary Kennedy (daughter of Joseph P. Kennedy, sister of President John F. Kennedy and Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Edward M. Kennedy) was lobotomized at her father's request in 1941 at the age of 23. The lobotomy went wrong and she was left with an infantile mentality. Why didn't her "esteemed" brother lobby to have her denied food and water?
Ok, I'll give my opinion yet again. Carla I believe is lying through her teeth.
..the RN noted. "MICHAEL would say 'When is she going to die?" 'Has she died yet?' and 'When is that BITCH gonna die?'"
He is nervous about Terri, one day speaking forth the truth concerning his dark history. The guy is a vicious animal.
I heard that Mikey has been offered $10mill to let her live now. Before this is over, he will wish he just took the money. Even if she did finger Mikey later, he could claim she is brain damaged. If people start looking at the record here, Mikey will end up in jail.
You go Ronnie!
Just one tangible piece of evidence connecting him to any form of monetary conspiracy will blow this case wide open, resulting in transpiring Terri into the custody of her loving parents.
I really hope 'Mikey' does time. He's another Scott Peterson.
Did you know that judge Greer is blind?
If Terri dies, then her death is not just on the heads of Micheal and the judge, but also those inside the hospice, the politicans who have done nothing and the protestors outside the hospice who do nothing but shout.
>>>Did you know that judge Greer is blind?
He may be in a physical, legal sense - but he obviously is in a moral sense.
I'm wondering - at midnight - when this becomes a federal issue, can that judge insist she leave her confines? She hasn't been outside for five YEARS? Time to get her out of there...
Agreed,but on the physical side how can he purport to evaluate the video evidence?