Skip to comments.A Demoralized FreeRepublic. What is the Solution? (Vanity)
Posted on 11/10/2005 10:24:15 AM PST by jveritas
The tone on FR is very demoralized. Liberals and their media unfortunately have succeeded in demoralizing a large number of freepers. From their constant savage attacks on the President and the Republican Party with lies and distortions, to their biased polls, to blaming the President for everything under the sun, many freepers are feeling very demoralized. They are further demoralized because President Bush is not fighting back, because the RINOS in Congress are screwing thing up for the President agenda. Add to that a huge numbers of trolls who infiltrated FR in 2004 and 2005 to divide and demoralize by creating doom and gloom, and piling on the President and the GOP.
So what are the solutions for the demoralization problem?
(1) Stop the knee jerk reaction every time the liberal media write an article telling us that President Bush and the GOP are finished. Stop taking every biased poll as the end of all. No doubt that the President approval is down but no doubt that the polls are so biased to take 6 or 7 points more from his approval numbers. Never before we have had so many polls coming in an off election year and the reason for this is very simple. The media is doing all these biased polls to demoralize the Republican base and it is succeeding to some degree as we see from the knee jerk reaction of many freepers. The media is taking any event that is happening and distort it with the most negative spin to demoralize us. Rather than falling for the media lies, distortions and very negative spin we must take anything they write or say turn it around on them and destroy all their lies and spin.
(2) Ask the White House to fight back the lies and distortions of liberal and their media whores. How do we do this? Demand replacing Scott Maclelan? Besides new junkies like us how many people listen to Scott Maclelan? Ask the President to hold a press conference every week to expose the lies liberals and their media? Do you want the President to spend his time fighting every lie and distortion made by liberals and their media? How can we guarantee that the media will cover what the President is saying or what any of his spoke people are saying? Can they just ignore what is he saying?
(3) Put pressure on the RINOS to stop screwing the President agenda. How do we do this? Ask the White to twist their arms? What if the RINOS say to the White House Screw you? Ask the GOP leadership in Congress to twist their arms? What if the RINOS also tell them Screw you?
(4) Purge the trolls who infiltrated FR in large numbers in 2004 and 2005. These trolls are not necessarily someone who spread Dummy crap on FR. They put on a phony conservative mask and bash the President and the GOP on every occasion. Their main goal is to divide and demoralize. Their job is to spread doom and gloom. Purging these guys can stop a lot of the infighting and the demoralization that is going on. We need to report these trolls to the mods and do not let them get away with this.
Then we'll say "Screw you" when we vote them out.
The solution is to get on the "rioting in Europe" threads and make fun of the French: that always cheers me up.
(5) Stop the proliferation of whining vanities that add nothing to the Forum whatsoever.
I am raising my hand right now....as someone who is not demoralized....
BUT...the answer to one of your questions is: get rid of the Congressidiots that are betraying their country...
It will take time...but we can do it...we helped defeat Daschle last year...
The GOP can grow some nads. That would solve a lot of problems.
That's funny cause its true...it's aways a quick pick-me-up
Do they trust Democrats to keep them safe?
I believe many Americans believe that a Democrat in the White House would bring us France.
Republicans are not fervent enough fighting back against the enemy...especially the domestic enemy...Democrats.
I fear Democrats much more than the terrorists.
am i troll because i criticize the president when he doesnt represent the conservative principles that made me vote him and the gop congress into office?
(6) Official friday SIllines thread agumented with Monday Mornonics, Tuesday Titilation, Wonderbra Wednesdays, and Insult a Kennedy Thurdsays. Saturday and Sundays will be officially called Vast Right Wing Conspriacy observance days.
The fact that the Prez's approval ratings are down on issues that involve flagrant lies by Dim and Lib players is depressing. The Conservative media just cannot fight aginst the Dominant Lib media on an even level yet. We have about 5-10% of the media and they still have the rest of the 90-95%.
We were under the illusion that we would win all or most of the battles from here on out. There is still a long way to go.
Conservatives are also demoralized by a President who does not throw the gloves on the ground and start swinging. Of course the emasculated leadership in congress doesn't help much.
It's the policies, stupid.
We'd be "moralized" if the policies were better.
Purge the trolls who infiltrated FR in large numbers in 2004 and 2005. These trolls are not necessarily someone who spread Dummy crap on FR. They put on a phony conservative mask and bash the President and the GOP on every occasion. Their main goal is to divide and demoralize. Their job is to spread doom and gloom. Purging these guys can stop a lot of the infighting and the demoralization that is going on. We need to report these trolls to the mods and do not let them get away with this.
Stop debate. Purge the non believers. Yeah, that's the ticket.
We are Doomed.
According to the Treasury Department, from 1776-2000, the first 224 years of U.S. history, 42 U.S. presidents borrowed a combined $1.01 trillion from foreign governments and financial institutions, but in the past four years alone, the Bush administration borrowed $1.05 trillion.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.