The problem most likely is that some of the 60's rejects teaching in this school were mad that it was only sugar to begin with.
If this had happened to my son or daughter I would start a war with these blistering idiots the likes of which they never would have dreamed. I would fight to my last penny and breath to make sure they aree were fired, excluded from teaching and for those absolutly out of their mind police officers and officers of the court I would do the same.
God bless the fact we home school. This is just one more example of why the state has no business having such control over the lives of our children and us as citizens when they lack such basic common sense.
posted on 02/11/2006 5:23:40 PM PST
(God bless and keep the United States of America)
God bless the fact we home school. This is just one more example of why the state has no business having such control over the lives of our children and us as citizens when they lack such basic common sense ( ICE-FLYER)
Let's examine the "power" that government schools have over our lives:
1) If you do not cooperate with government school bureaucrats, they will eventually send out armed police, court orders, and social workers threatening to put a child in foster care. ( real bullets in those guns on the hip)
2) If a business owner, landlord, or home owner does not willing hand over very big bucks to fund this monstrosity, the government WILL sell your home and/or business at a sheriff's auction. ( Again real bullets in those guns on the hip.)
3) We are now a nation of "renters" with the government as the landlord. Fail to pay our property taxes ( government rent) and we are evicted. Silly us! We think we "own" our property.
4) Once a child is in the government school they will be indoctrinated in the political, cultural,and the morals, values and ethics ( ie. the religious worldview) of the biggest political bullies. ( We're supposed to be protected from the government establishment of religion.)
4) Boys will be emasculated and the girls get to watch.
5) Government school taxes and expenses are dragging down our economy and making our American made goods uncompetitive abroad. ( And,,,,the Dems wonder why jobs are going off shore.)
This is only a short list of the power of the government school tyranny over our lives.
posted on 02/11/2006 7:03:33 PM PST
(Good ideas win! Why? Because people are not stupid.)
Re your #49 -
"...If this had happened to my son or daughter I would start a war with these blistering idiots the likes of which they never would have dreamed. I would fight to my last penny and breath ..."
Well, it might.
And I have no doubt that you will raise no uncertain level of hell with the boogers, too.
But the good news is that it may not cost you as much as you might expect it to when it does happen.
If so, then call toll free: 1-800-394-6919 for an aprox. 15 min. recorded message about something pretty important for any parents to be aware of, but which is not all that well known about.
It seems that some predatory trial Lawyers may not want us to know about it - but it has saved a lot of people a lot of money and grief over the past 32 years, and opened the American Justice system up to "ordinary" Americans - not just the wealthy and powerful.
And the next time the "system" messes with you or your family, they could be in for a very rude and unexpected awakening.
Is it worth 15 min. of your time to learn more?
That's your call entirely.
Please feel free to drop me a P-mail if interested.
posted on 02/12/2006 7:38:22 PM PST
by Uncle Jaque
(Club Freedom; Dues: Vigilance.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson