Skip to comments.Where's the Birth Certificate? ( Spineless Republicans & Hussein's ORIGINAL Birth Certificate )
Posted on 10/08/2009 6:30:31 AM PDT by kellynla
I've always liked and admired Rep. Michelle Bachmann, R-Minn.
In fact, I think she has so many of the ingredients we naturally associate with leadership good communication skills, attractiveness, courage, convictions that I have speculated more than once she could be presidential timber.
However, I've found a chink in the armor.
Apparently, she, too like so many of her Republican colleagues in Congress is deathly afraid of the Barack Obama eligibility issue.
Check out her recent appearance on CNN's "Larry King Live."
Do you believe Bachmann hasn't heard much from her constituents about the Obama eligibility issue?
All I can say to that is she must not be listening.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
It's now WND’s responsibility to VET CANDIDATES WHO ARE ATTEMPITING TO RUN FOR OFFICE! And the subject matter of this thread is the GOP's failure to "get a set"...not "armed civil revolt" or WND! shezzzzzzz
Pelousy & company either ran a scam(which the evidence seems to be) or failed to vet Obama but THAT IS THE ISSUE!
“Do you really believe that Pelosi doesnt know?”
Of course I KNOW...THAT IS THE FRIGGIN’ POINT!
The question is what you KNOW!
Pelousy’s fingerprints are all over this SCAM and that is why the GOP MUST DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION AND DEMAND HUSSEIN’S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE...
I don't think that is going to happen. It would be nice but I just expect it.
OTOH, there are two ways that we can win this game by 2012 if not sooner. We could win in the courts. Even if overturned by a higher court this would be an attention-getter. But we can also win if even a few states reassert themselves and demand proof in 2012 that Obama actually meets the Constitutional requirements for the Presidency. Right now all the states need is Nancy Pelosi telling them so. That's clearly not worth much. That could change in states that have clear Republican (or patriotic) majorities. Could happen. I hope it happens.
The birth certificate movement would have NOTHING to gain from her support...while she risks everything.
In politics, perception is everything. It matters more how one actually APPEARS to the voters than reality.
Would she want to appear as a "nut case" to those voters who have that opinion of so-called "birthers"...and if so, why?
There's absolutely nothing she can do about the birth certificate issue so why in the world should she get tangled up in it to the total DELIGHT of Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman?
They would just love for her to do what you want.
I personally think there is about a 50% chance that this is a big red herring and the Obama people are waiting to spring the "punch line" on us at the worst possible moment.
This has all the earmarks of a carefully orchestrated set-up and there are people in the Obama camp that are right now trying to conceal big grins on their faces.
If you don't consider all the angles, one of them will certainly come back and bite you.
Tell ya what...the next time you fly into LAX,
you let me know and I'll be glad to meet you at the gate and tell you to your face that you are “SPINELESS!”
My fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen & Marines don't think that the eligibility of their CIC is a “childish hoax”...but then “if” you had ever had to fight for your country in battle, you would know what I am talking about.
So long as that fifth column enemy remains active that enemy will use any scrap of data to discredit those opposed to the sweeping away of the Old Republic.
In order to openly oppose cap&tax, obamacare, etc. the pubbies must keep their damned feckless mouths shut on the eligibility issue and let folks like the birthers, we birthers, pound the issue. It does not mean the pubbies do not agree that he is an illegitimate fraud, it's just that the pubbies cannot overcome the effect the lying media can have with their control of the media which reaches the most Americans.
Aside from trunign the alphabet bastards off in your home, one way to counter that corrosive influence from the alphabet bastards is to have so many informed citizens sharing the data with the alphabet media programmed citizens that the alphabet domestic enemy cannot herd the fools into the democrat corrals.
Oh, so you don't think the eligibility of the POTUS & CIC is important?
Give it up, missy...you obviously have NEVER had to fight for your country on the battlefield...shezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If that was the Friggin point, why would you write this:
“Wrong again...if Congress ala, Pelousy et al had been doing their jobs before the election by vetting this clown’s eligibility to run for the office of POTUS;
we wouldn’t be in the situation we’re in NOW!”
You are not making sense to me. The whole point of Pelosi vetting him was to get him into power without him being vetted. They wanted us to be in this situation, and they did a fine job of making it happen.
I hope “kellynla” reads this post. You are 100% right. What you wrote is very true. It is the media that dropped the ball on this one. It was most likely done on purpose, and orchestrated by “the powers that be”.
Any truth to the story I’m hearing that Barry has over 30 SS numbers to his various names?
Listen to the big man. I am so impressed.
Worked my way up from the bottom the hard way.
You are playing right into the media's hands and don't realize it. They are having a field day with this.
As for actual courage, name one courageous, risky thing you have done for the birth certificate issue. You are wanting her to do more than you have on the subject. What have YOU put on the line? And yet you expect her to trash her career just to validate your thoughts. Does the term "Monday Morning Quarterback" ring a bell?
After all talk is cheap!
And even cheaper is the noise you're generating.
Here’s what any conservative politician should say when mockingly asked if they support “birthers”:
” I don’t know where Obama was born. I do know that I don’t like the fact that he is spending a million dollars supressing all his personal information such as original long form b/c, college admissions/transcripts/theses, complete medical records, adoption records, passport records, selective service records, baptismal records etc etc. I don’t like the fact that nobody is directly asking him “why”. This information is available for all other presidents and it is disturbing that he is blocking the public access to his records.”
“Pelousys fingerprints are all over this SCAM and that is why the GOP MUST DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION AND DEMAND HUSSEINS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE...”
You mean the same kind of investigation the Black Panthers got? How about the kind Charlie Rangle got? I don’t want that kind of investigation. Do you?
Rep. Michelle Bachmann, R-Minn. Ann Coulter too refuses to join the Birth-certificaters. Given that every legal case has been thrown out, they would get nothing for putting ‘crackpot’ next to their name. All’s Birth-certificaters have now is whining.
And then get onto something of immediate importance.
The more I think about that issue, the angrier I get, because I now realize that the Obama camp tricked me and the rest of the American public into accepting a Hawaii birth certificate that seems to be worthless as a valid birth certificate. NOTE: A thread here back in July discussed this issue in great detail, but I think this is a good place to go over the issue again.
1. Factcheck.org: During the 2008 campaign, factcheck went all over the internet bragging about pictures of what they claimed was Obama's authentic short form birth certificate.
2. "Aug. 8, 1961, Date filed by registrar":If one looks closely at the factcheck photos of Obama's birth certificate, one sees the following at the bottom: "Aug. 8, 1961 Date filed by registrar."
3. What does that tell us?
4. For one thing, it tells us that the person who was the registrar in 2008 could not have been the registrar who filed the Obama birth certificate about 50 years ago in 1961. He probably was not even born then or he was just a baby at the time.
5. What it doesn't tell us is this: When in the past 50 years did Obama's birth certificate go from the status of "filed" on Aug. 8, 1961 to the next, more important and serous step of "Date accepted by registrar"?
6. That is, as I see it, there is no way that a birth certificate that was in the status of "Date filed by registrar" on "Aug.8, 1961" could still be in that same status in 2008 of "Date filed by registrar" , a period of almost 50 years, unless Hawaii officials are more incompetent that I first thought.
7. Again: When did Obama's birth certificate stamped with "Date filed by registrar" on "Aug.8,1961" turn into a birth certificate with the more important "Date accepted by registrar"?
8. Was it finally accepted by the registrar in the 1960s? 1970s? How about the 1980s?
9. So my question is this: Where is Obama's Hawaii birth certificate with the "Date accepted by registrar" stamped on it, because the Obama birth certificate that used to be displayed on the factcheck site with pictures obviously does not have "Date accepted by registrar" stamped on it?
10. As I understand it, when the Hawaii registrar stamps a birth certificate with "Date accepted by registrar", it is a very serious matter. That is, the Hawaii registrar does not stamp a birth certificate with "Date accepted by registrar" unless he is positively sure that the information on the birth certificate is correct and accurate.
11. So, Mr. Registrar, where is Obama's birth certificate, short or long form, that has the most important "Date accepted by registrar" stamped on it? Why are you hiding it?
12. DeCosta birth certificate: During the 2008 presidential campaign, anti-Obama computer and document experts brought up a Hawaii DeCosta birth certificate to try to prove that Obama's short form birth certificate displayed on the internet was a fake. You can go to google and look at it yourself.
13. I went back to the internet using google and found the DeCosta Hawaii birth certificate. I had examined it many times during the 2008 presidential campaign, so I was familiar with it.
14. Patrica DeCosta
Date of birth May 14, 1930
15. At the bottom of the DeCosta birth certificate:
"Date accepted by state registrar"
May 27, 1930
NOTE: During my search on the internet, I did find ONE Hawaii birth certificate other than Obama's that had "Date filed by registrar", but only one.
Also, it seems that the Hawaii short form birth certificates dated BEFORE 1985 ALL had "Date accepted by registrar."
To me, this means that because Obama was supposedly born in Hawaii in 1961, I would think that Obama's short form birth certificate that Obama supporters display on the internet should have "Date accepted by registrar" if it was legitimate and not a fake.
17. In other words, if I am not mistaken, that Obama birth certificate that pro-Obama people gleefully display on the internet is completely WORTHLESS, because it does not have the more serious "Date accepted by registrar" stamped on it.
18. Born in Hawaii? If you were born in Hawaii, does your short form birth certificate say "Date filed by registrar" or "Date accepted by registrar". The key here is "filed" vs. "Accepted."
19. If I am correct in my thinking, your short form Hawaii birth certificate will have "Date accepted by registrar" and not "Date filed by registrar." I hope that I am right.
20. Born in Hawaii: If you have a Hawaii short form birth certificate like Obama has and it has "Date filed by registrar" like Obama's short form has, I strongly suggest that you try to get one with the words "Date accepted by registrar".
21. And if you can't get one, I think you better ask Hawaii officials why your short form birth certificate has "Date filed by registrar" instead of "Date accepted by registrar." Good luck.
“And then get onto something of immediate importance.”
The sad thing is that this IS of immediate importance...if HE is illegal then everything he is doing is illegal. I understand your position but it is frustrating as %$#@
that this is taking so long when it’s not complex. Even football knows when there’s an ineligible player on the field and it doesn’t take years to get him off.............this situation is ridiculous. I feel as though we are living in a parallel universe.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.