Skip to comments.Obama Stimulating a Marxist Revolution Using Taxpayer Money
Posted on 03/10/2010 11:58:42 PM PST by kingattax
A Marxist group that has demanded the destruction of the U.S. and issued a call "to bring this government down" is the recipient of stimulus funds from the Obama American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
This same group, the Brecht Forum, has also called for the complete takeover of insurance companies and farms in America
(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...
The day is rapidly approaching where the enemies of the Constitution like these turds will no longer be able to hide under its protections anymore. They do not realize the fearsome backlash that is building up and which will explode in their faces. It would be wise for them to pack up and leave this country now.
America will react, but not like they think or predict.
We have read your playbook commies.
They will be exterminated, plain and simple.
Here’s what 0bama will use to stimulate his minions..http://thisnext.com/item/1449DD3D/3CB&67B2/HEAD-O-STATE-OBAMA-SHAPED
We are witnessing an attempted coup!
one would like to think so, but I think that most of America will just bend over and take it and those that resist will be branded “terrorists” and “enemies of freedom” in a twisted use of the phrase(s)
I just hope the brass at the pentagon are observing all this stupidity and planning to put a stop to it and restore the constitution.
The time for fooling around with RINOs and marxists who call themselves Progressives to hide their marxist agenda (as if that will continue to work forever) is fast coming to a close.
Its a blessed thing that the degenerate slick son of a bitch ROMNEY from a family of cowards is going to try for the GOP nomination because it will once and for all propel a candidate (as yet undetermined) to stop pulling punches and declare WAR ON SOCIALISM.
The candidate must name names, vow to destroy the members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and excoriate geographic areas such as San Francisco and other socialist strongholds as US AGAINST THEM
The effin party is over, time to smack down these CPUSA stooges and fellow travelers, put PR mens heads on pikes, and put the fear of God and the sword in the hearts of the ENEMY WITHIN.
The following members of Congress are Marxists and terrorist coddlers who have rebranded themselves as Progressives in an attempt to hide their agenda
Nancy Pelosi was one of the original members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus and only left when she was named Minority Leader.
She is now Speaker of the House and 2 heartbeats away from President of the United States.
All members are members of the Democratic Party or caucus with the Democratic Party. There are currently 82 total declared Progressives including 79 voting Representatives, 2 non-voting Delegates, and 1 Senator.
The Congressional Progressive Caucus:
* Ed Pastor (AZ-4, Phoenix)
* Raúl Grijalva (AZ-7, Tucson) - Co-Chair
* Lynn Woolsey (CA-6, Santa Rosa) - Co-Chair
* George Miller (CA-7, Richmond) - Chairman, House Education and Labor Committee
* Barbara Lee (CA-9, Oakland) - Chairwoman, Congressional Black Caucus
* Pete Stark (CA-13, Fremont)
* Michael Honda (CA-15, San Jose)
* Sam Farr (CA-17, Monterey)
* Henry Waxman (CA-30, Los Angeles) - Chairman, House Energy and Commerce Committee
* Xavier Becerra (CA-31, Los Angeles)
* Judy Chu (CA-32, El Monte)
* Diane Watson (CA-33, Los Angeles)
* Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34, Los Angeles)
* Maxine Waters (CA-35, Inglewood)
* Laura Richardson (CA-37, Long Beach)
* Linda Sanchez (CA-39, Lakewood)
* Bob Filner (CA-51, San Diego) - Chairman, House Veterans Affairs Committee
* Jared Polis (CO-02, Boulder)
* Rosa DeLauro (CT-3, New Haven)
* Corrine Brown (FL-3, Jacksonville)
* Alan Grayson (FL-8, Orlando)
* Robert Wexler (FL-19, Boca Raton)
* Alcee Hastings (FL-23, Fort Lauderdale)
* Hank Johnson (GA-4, Lithonia)
* John Lewis (GA-5, Atlanta)
* Neil Abercrombie (HI-1, Honolulu)
* Mazie Hirono (HI-2, Honolulu)
* Bobby Rush (IL-1, Chicago)
* Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-2, Chicago Heights)
* Luis Gutierrez (IL-4, Chicago)
* Danny Davis (IL-7, Chicago)
* Jan Schakowsky (IL-9, Chicago)
* Phil Hare (IL-17, Rock Island)
* André Carson (IN-7, Indianapolis)
* Dave Loebsack (IA-2, Cedar Rapids)
* Chellie Pingree (ME-1, North Haven)
* Donna Edwards (MD-4, Fort Washington)
* Elijah Cummings (MD-7, Baltimore)
* John Olver (MA-1, Amherst)
* Jim McGovern (MA-3, Worcester)
* Barney Frank (MA-4, Newton) - Chairman, House Financial Services Committee
* John Tierney (MA-6, Salem)
* Ed Markey (MA-7, Malden)
* Mike Capuano (MA-8, Boston)
* Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (MI-13, Detroit)
* John Conyers (MI-14, Detroit) - Chairman, House Judiciary Committee
* Keith Ellison (MN-5, Minneapolis)
* Bennie Thompson (MS-2, Bolton) - Chairman, House Homeland Security Committee
* William Lacy Clay, Jr. (MO-1, St. Louis)
* Emanuel Cleaver (MO-5, Kansas City)
 New Jersey
* Frank Pallone (NJ-06)
* Donald Payne (NJ-10, Newark)
 New Mexico
* Ben R. Luján (NM-3, Santa Fe)
 New York
* Jerry Nadler (NY-8, Manhattan)
* Yvette Clarke (NY-11, Brooklyn)
* Nydia Velazquez (NY-12, Brooklyn) - Chairwoman, House Small Business Committee
* Carolyn Maloney (NY-14, Manhattan)
* Charles Rangel (NY-15, Harlem) - Chairman, House Ways and Means Committee
* Jose Serrano (NY-16, Bronx)
* John Hall (NY-19, Dover Plains)
* Maurice Hinchey (NY-22, Saugerties)
* Louise Slaughter (NY-28, Rochester) - Chairwoman, House Rules Committee
* Eric Massa (NY-29, Corning)
 North Carolina
* Mel Watt (NC-12, Charlotte)
* Marcy Kaptur (OH-9, Toledo)
* Dennis Kucinich (OH-10, Cleveland)
* Marcia Fudge (OH-11, Warrensville Heights)
* Earl Blumenauer (OR-3, Portland)
* Peter DeFazio (OR-4, Eugene)
* Bob Brady (PA-1, Philadelphia) - Chairman, House Administration Committee
* Chaka Fattah (PA-2, Philadelphia)
* Steve Cohen (TN-9, Memphis)
* Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18, Houston)
* Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30, Dallas)
* Jim Moran (VA-8, Alexandria)
* Peter Welch (VT-At Large)
* Jim McDermott (WA-7, Seattle)
* Tammy Baldwin (WI-2, Madison)
* Gwen Moore (WI-4, Milwaukee)
* Donna M. Christensen (Virgin Islands)
* Eleanor Holmes Norton (District of Columbia)
 Senate member
* Bernie Sanders (Vermont)
 Former members
* Sherrod Brown (OH-13) - Elected to Senate
* Julia Carson (IN-07) - Died in December 2007
* Lane Evans (IL-17) - Retired from Congress
* Cynthia McKinney (GA-4) - Lost Congressional seat to current caucus member Hank Johnson
* Major Owens (NY-11) - Retired from Congress
* Nancy Pelosi (CA-8) - Left Caucus when Elected House Minority Leader
* Hilda Solis (CA-32) - Became Secretary of Labor in 2009
* Stephanie Tubbs Jones (OH-11) - Died in 2008
* Tom Udall (NM Senate)
* Paul Wellstone (MN Senate) - Died in plane crash in 2002
The Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC) was established in 1991 by five members of the United States House of Representatives: Representatives Ron Dellums (D-CA), Lane Evans (D-IL), Peter DeFazio (D-OR), Maxine Waters (D-CA), and Bernie Sanders (I-VT). Then-Representative Bernie Sanders was the convener and first. The founding members were concerned about the economic hardship imposed by the deepening recession, the growing inequality brought about by the timidity of the Democratic Party response at the time.
Additional House representatives joined soon, including Major Owens (D-NY), Nydia Velazquez (D-NY), David Bonior (D-MI), Bob Filner (D-CA), Barney Frank (D-MA), Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), Jim McDermott (D-WA), Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Patsy Mink (D-HI), George Miller (D-CA), Pete Stark (D-CA), John Olver (D-MA), Lynn Woolsey (D-CA), and Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
Insurance companies this week, farms next week. After they take out fishing.
"When seconds count, the police are just minutes away."
Imagine how far the brass at the Pentagon are.
I don’t and you can go to he$$ with your attitude.
The Enemies List
“Imagine how far the brass at the Pentagon are.”
They are not as far away as you think they are.
Heh. I am farther away than they think! :D
People wake up these are your next masters.. with their secret meeting..Among them are most if not all your elected morons of this country..All trying to tare this country apart..Along with the Saudis they are the one that placed Obama in the position he is in now..He does nothing but travel around on Air Force One while they make all the decisions to do with our country..He is a moron that has been given degrees not earned them..Why else do you think no one can find a single record of grades or birth..Look to the Bildibergs they are here and working..