Conservatives don't support liberal causes. It's just that simple.
” One cannot be conservative and advocate for liberal causes AND liberal candidates.”
Hmmm, that’s odd ... Didn’t Palin support Perry ? According to you Perry is a Liberal RINO , so what does that make Palin given your logic ?
Have you seen this article?
I’m not going to comment on the intent or tone of the article but please tell me which points of this are Liberal and which points you would agree or disagree.
It would be good to read the article because I’m just listing the points and not the whole article.
1. Abolish lifetime tenure for federal judges by amending Article III, Section I of the Constitution.
2. Congress should have the power to override Supreme Court decisions with a two-thirds vote.
3. Scrap the federal income tax by repealing the Sixteenth Amendment.
4. End the direct election of senators by repealing the Seventeenth Amendment.
5. Require the federal government to balance its budget every year.
6. The federal Constitution should define marriage as between one man and one woman in all 50 states.
7. Abortion should be made illegal throughout the country.
That’s like those claiming they are Christians yet supporting abortion or/and homosexuality. You cannot be a Christian and adhere to these.....you may call yourself one...that’s easy...but you are not.