Skip to comments.Suits Seek To Stop Dem Party From Submitting Obama As Candidate - Claim he is 'Ineligible'
Posted on 12/07/2011 12:28:44 PM PST by X180A
Injunctions sought in AZ and TN.
Extract of TN suit:
8. Democratic Party intends to send documents to the Tennessee Secretary of State announcing that Mr. Obama is its Presidential nominee...and representing that he is qualified to hold the office of President.
B. Falseness of Facts
Not Natural-Born Regardless of Place of Birth Due to Fathers British Citizenship.....
10. The Constitution of the United States mandates No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President. Art. II sec. 1.
11. The United States Supreme Court defined natural-born citizens as all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens. See Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1875). The same opinion distinguished all other citizens from natural born citizens.
12. Because Mr. Obamas father was not a citizen of the United States at the time of Mr. Obamas birth, Mr. Obama is not a natural-born citizen as is required by the Constitution and defined by the Supreme Court
Mr. Obamas Dual Citizenship...
Fraudulent Social Security Number
20. ..... the social security number claimed by Mr. Obama on his Selective Service Registration should have been issued to an individual from Connecticut between 1977 and 1979. Mr. Obama never visited, nor had any connection with Connecticut between 1977 and 1979. Mr. Obamas first job requiring a social security number began in 1975. The number being used by Mr. Obama is fraudulent.....
When the social security number .... is entered into the E-Verify system, along with Mr. Obamas name and birth date, the system flags the number as Notice of mismatch with Social Security Administration (SSA) records.
(Excerpt) Read more at libertylegalfoundation.org ...
Bolton and now this. It just keeps getting better.
Obama agrees w the filers of the suits. He says he was born in Asia. What more do we need?
In before the “FOCUS ON ANYTHING BUT THIS YOU IDIOTS!” trolls.
Curiosity for knowledgeable FReepers:
Are any of our candidates subject to the same attack?
Were Romney’s parents both citizens when he was born?
Were Rubio’s parents both citizens when he was born?
Does it matter?
Dear Leader is an illegitimate President.
“Are any of our candidates subject to the same attack?”
Only Democrat politicians are exempt from scrutiny.
Where have you been?
a legal system separate from the executive branch would be a good start..
I'll add to that: A legal system separate from the legislative branch would be very welcome as well. Right now, most congresscritters, as lawyers, are "officers of a court", and as such, taint the legislative process with judicial agendas.
From your lips. Now, if only we could figure out a way to make that a reality....
I don't think our Founding Fathers thought we would become such a bunch of pansies that would allow it to get this far.
You may find some of this interesting:
A MOST POTENT WEAPON
Thanks for that info. It is fascinating and very easy to read. It was an eye opener. I will just note two things. One, if these liens ever start to hurt the Powers that Be [above and beyond 9 IRS agents, I mean], congress will act quickly to change the law. They are corrupt, and will blunt any effective tool in the hands of We the People.
Secondly, I can put that $10,000 to good use. About time I got some, and not just those who mooch off the government teat. ;)
McCain was. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone.
A NYT article of course.
Both of McCains parents were US citizens at the time of his birth and his father was serving in the US military.
you skipped this section
“17. Mr. Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981. This fact has been admitted by Mr. Obama. In 1981 Pakistan did not allow entry to individuals presenting United States passports. Therefore, Mr. Obama could not have traveled to Pakistan in 1981 unless he presented a non-U.S. passport for entry.”
I believe it’s already been debunked. the rest of the claims look solid though, but this is sloppy work.
If even one state determines him ineligible to run then Obama is doomed.
“11. The United States Supreme Court defined natural-born citizens as all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens. See Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1875). The same opinion distinguished all other citizens from natural born citizens.”
This is a false statement, but birthers will never figure that out. No court will ever agree with that conclusion.
For Minor, see:
it would be delicious Karma if that were to happen.