Idiots will out.
LOL this is funny.
New Hampshire isn’t trying to exlain why they voted for Paul they are trying to excuse themselves.
New Hampshire is irrelevant. It is a sham.
Soon we will see how real voters feel, I think Mr. Paul has a big let down coming. At least I hope so.
And people wonder why most consider Paul's, blame America First ideas a danger to the US. This is Reverend Jeremiah Wright thinking. I wonder when Paul will just go all out and say 'Chickens Have Come Home To Roost'?
While deployed in Somalia in 1993, "I saw firsthand the resentment and the fear that happens when you go in there and use a standing army as the enforcer," Campbell said. He was shot, received a Purple Heart, and was then deployed once again, this time to Bosnia. Once he came home, he recalled, "I was kind of lost until I heard Ron Paul."
Obviously another dope smoking pinko commie.
I haven't heard this from the Paul camp. Is that what they are saying?
Ron Paul’s Philosophy, “Everything wrong in the world is our fault.”
“Before him, I was basically like, nuke the Middle East and get it over with,”
As soon as the “like” spills out, the source is exposed and the credibility fades.
Wow... so NH Paul supporters agree with:
1. Withdrawing our forces worldwide,
2. Standing by as Iran gains nuclear weapons capability,
3. The repeal of DADT,
4. The notion the traitor Bradley Manning is a “patriot,”
5. The connection between Paul and troop-hating Code Pink,
6. 9-11 was a result of AMERICA’s policies, not islamic terror,
7. David Duke, in his support for Paul,
8. Paul’s support for OWS,
9. Paul’s possible ties to George Soros, and
10. The idea that killing bin Osama bin Laden is wrong.
OK... got it.
Two questions for those oppesed to dr. Paul.
1. Do you think romney will in any way return the individul liberty and freedom that has been stolen from you and future generations of Americans over the last 50 year?
2. Do you think that a strong vp pick or secstate or secdef pick would change your attitude? Ie. Bolton, patreus, ryan, demint etc.
I have to admit that some of it DOES make sense. My skin still crawls at all the weirdness attached to Ron Paul (thanks, ScottinVA) but a lot of what he says rings true.
I think we can agree we need some strong medicine to fix this nation of ours. Romney & Co. will just keep playing the same stupid reindeer games that Washington has been playing since FDR, tweaking instead of slashing. Does anybody really think Gingrich, Santorum, et al, will actually DO anything major to fix the problems, or just talk about change while growing government?
The radical Left is having a field day in Washington. Maybe a move to the radical right, even for a single term, would be better than the Second Civil War that so many of us see on the horizon.
I really don’t know about this one. Something’s gotta give.
Fortress America! Ron Paul in ‘38!