Skip to comments.Breitbart witness: He dropped like sack of bricks
Posted on 05/11/2012 6:03:22 AM PDT by Smokeyblue
A man who witnessed the collapse of conservative media icon Andrew Breitbart, the founder of BigGovernment.com and other sites, said he collapsed like a sack of bricks and died with a thick white band around his forehead.
The testimony comes from Christopher Lasseter, 26, who was walking his dog outside the Brentwood Restaurant and saw Breitbart leave the eatery, cross the street and fall to the ground on the opposite side of the street.
On assignment from WND, Los Angeles private investigator Paul Huebl found Lasseter Tuesday evening.
In a video provided to WND and posted on YouTube, Huebl filmed the inside of the Brentwood Restaurant, showing the bar where Breitbart was in conversation with a Los Angeles marketing executive and drank a glass of wine before leaving the restaurant to cross the street.
Standing at the site where Breitbart died, Huebl conducted a videotaped interview with Lasseter.
Lasseter reported he noticed a big thick band of blanched white skin around the top of Breitbarts forehead, extending around the hairline to the back of Breitbarts head, that made me do a doubletake.
In response to Huebls question whether Breitbart said anything, Lasseter answered, No. He was just growling, like a grumble as he passed away.
He also noted that Breitbart expelled his last breath with a guttural sound from the bowels of his stomach that didnt sound good.
Breitbart, according to Lasseter, was alone when he died.
An unidentified man called 911″ and administered CPR until the police arrived and took over; that is when Lasseter said he left.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
“a big thick band of blanched white skin...”
White? Or, White-Hispanic?
“I dont think that they would go that amateur though”
That is what what was said about the LFBC. The fact apparently is either a) they do not care if they are sloppy or b) they are sending a message of ‘look we can do anything we want and get away with it - catch us if you can schmucks”.
By “unload” I meant that Beck should “open a big ol’ can of whup@$$” on 0.
We can do our part, flood congress, talkshows, YouTube, twitter, etc with calls, letters, vids, tweets....keep up the pressure.
Inform people....knowledge is power!
We are all Breitbart now..... they cannot silence a multitude forever!
It is not uncommon for someone that is dying to have agonal respiration - it isn’t a sign of foul play. For example, I once saw a woman who had terminal bone cancer, and who was about to die do that. She passed away a few minutes later.
Can you share with us the gist of the Beck’s report from yesterday?
I must have misread the article. He covered a book that they released on Friday’s show.
Did you get what he said on Thursday?
And to think that just a few days ago WND's top headline was that Lasseter had mysteriously disappeared......LOL!
There is an article here (a pay site)
that details how this could have been a murder. It shows how there was motive, means and opportunity.
I can’t afford that site.
Want to share the details?
Well, WND was CORRECT about the fraudulent birth certificate.
But I’m sure you just love the media that spews propaganda like the WashingtonCompost, New York Slimes and Faux News. The ones that won’t even cover a major press conference held by a well respected Sheriff who has over four decades of law enforcement experience and has over 3.8 million constituents.
I may be a day off, I thought on Thursday he was hyping what he’d come out with on Friday. What did I miss?
WND has a history of sensationalizing and promoting conspiracies......
You do remember the unmarked black helicopters, the internment camps and the hidden fleets of white, unmarked vans designed to whisk away government dissenters to the camps don't you????
The morning my Dad passed away from a massive heart attack, he could still talk to me as I was dialing 911. He was able to communicate to the paramedics too, before dropping into ....
So very sorry for the loss of your father this morning EBH.....may the Lord God keep your heart and mind in the days ahead..truly.
Wow, I’m sorry you and your father had to experience such trauma.
“WND has a history of sensationalizing and promoting conspiracies......”
That may be the case but as the saying goes...just because someone is paranoid doesn’t mean someone isn’t out to get them.
“You do remember the unmarked black helicopters, the internment camps and the hidden fleets of white, unmarked vans designed to whisk away government dissenters to the camps don’t you?????”
No I don’t remember. I began reading selected material from WND in 2008. I thought Obama’s birth certificate was fake before WND started to report on it.
WND was correct. Obozo’s birth cert. is fake.
Well, let’s see. I just saw black helecopters flying through Chicago on the news... They were said to be military helecoptors. Fema camps are real. You can see their orders for guards, food, meds, etc. Fema came to South Texas after the hurricane in white vans. From what I understand, they were pretty much a pain.
No one guessed they would be lining up people to sexually molest them at the airports in the name of laws put in place to attack Islamic terrorism.
He asked these 20 questions and had the films to back up everything...
1. Do you know anyone who has the understanding and gained their understanding of Jesus Christ and defend it, and they got that understanding from someone like Jeremiah Wright? Do you know anyone who is a good Christian that believes there is no salvation unless theres collective salvation?
2. Do you know somebody who is raised and/or mentored by communists?
3. Do you have friends or acquaintances that are Marxists, Communists, or have been actively engaged in the overthrow of the United States government?
4. Have you ever been at a party celebrating someone who has been accused of domestic terrorism?
5. Do you know anyone or have you ever been to a party and gave a toast to someone who is accused of being a Muslim terrorist?
6. Do you or any of your friends have the belief that terrorism doesnt really exist? And that by definition jihad is only a holy struggle?
7. How many of you or how many of your friends have hired members of the Muslim Brotherhood to provide security for your business or their business? Or would hire members of the Muslim Brotherhood to go through and put together your security for your town?
8. Do you have any friends that believe the Muslim Brotherhood is largely secular and good?
9. Do you know anybody that thinks NASAs foremost goal should be Muslim outreach, so you can help them and NASA can help them feel good?
10. Do you know anybody who believes that Occupy Wall Street features the best people in our country right now?
11. Is it even conceivable that anyone you know or associate with would think that killing Osama Bin Laden was a tough decision? With that, you have a single friend who in that case would make sure that we have a blame someone else memo ready just in case it went wrong?
12. Do you have anybody in your circle of friends or your circle of influence that believes America and Israel is the biggest obstacle to peace and stability in the world. Do you know anyone who believes the United States constitution needs to be a photo negative to be right with the world today?
13. Would you or anyone you know take a gift given to the United States after 9/11, a bust of Winston Churchill, and try to give it back to the prime minister on your first meeting? And when he says, No, no, thats a gift, you can keep it, would you or anyone in your circle of influence then take that bust, box it up, ship it back yourself and say We dont need it anymore?
14. Do you know anyone, a single person, who has a wife or a husband that has never been proud of the United States of America until something good happened in their life?
15. Do you know anybody who would actively defend allowing a baby to die without treatment in a hospital if an abortion failed? That the baby would be born outside, the doctors would have it, and they would be allowed to put it in a closet and just let it die?
16. Would someone in your life withhold needed money from poor countries or suggest that needed money from poor countries was withheld unless they change the Constitution to be pro-abortion?
17. Do you know anybody who believes the only way out of debt is to spend $5 trillion in three and a half years? Or believes Solyndra and other green businesses were a good bet, and that the peoples hard earned money is something you should gamble with and you think that it should continue?
18. How many people do you know personally that would give a shout out to someone to say, Hey, I just want to say hi to Bob over there and thank Bob Its been a great day, Bob, before you had to announce to the country that 13 soldiers were murdered by an Islamic extremist on our own soil?
19. Do you know anybody who claims to be a huge Israeli supporter? Do you know anybody who says, Im the biggest fan of Israel, theyre our biggest and strongest ally, and Im a huge supporter. Im the best thing that has happened. And that when the prime minister of that country flew from the other side of the globe to have a scheduled dinner with you, you would humiliate him and blow off for dinner? Let him eat alone while you had a quiet dinner someplace else with friends? Do you know anybody who says, I am the biggest supporter of Israel, and then visited all of the Muslim countries around Israel but couldnt find the time to go to Israel? And that as Israels biggest, most loyal supporter, believes they should go back to the indefensible 67 borders? I understand it if youre not a fan of Israel, but if youre a fan of Israel, do you know a soul that is a true fan of Israel that says, Yes, go back to the 67 borders?
20. Do you know any committed capitalist who believes in redistribution of wealth?
With a heart attack, cause by decreased blood flow to the heart, most often from an arterial blockage, there are symptoms and with a heart attack, the heart does not always go into full arrest and the patient sometimes remains conscious throughout a heart attack.
But with a sudden cardiac arrest, which is an electrical disturbance in the heart, an arrhythmia that causes the heart to suddenly stop beating, sometimes the only symptom is sudden death.
A heart attack and the underlying coronary artery disease that can cause a sudden cardiac arrest (and sometimes without any of the typical heart attack symptoms) but not all sudden cardiac arrests are the result of a heart attack or coronary artery disease.
An enlarged heart, leaking heart valves, a congenital heart condition or electrical problems in the heart Brugada's syndrome and long QT syndrome can all lead to sudden cardiac arrest. Sometimes these underlying conditions that can result in sudden cardiac arrest have few if any symptoms and can go undiagnosed for years until the person suffers an arrest and sadly few survive it unless there it happens a defibrillator and someone trained to use one nearby and as soon as the arrest happens.
Sudden cardiac arrest is what is seen sometimes in seemingly young health people, even high school athletes who are playing a game basketball and suddenly collapse in full cardiac arrest in the middle of the game. They are fine one minute and very dead the next.
My understanding is that Andrew Breitbart had coronary artery disease that had been diagnosed within the last year and he had been under a doctors care for the condition so its not out of the question or nothing particularly unusual that he might have suffered a sudden cardiac arrest.
The witness saying he said he collapsed like a sack of bricks and had guttural sound from the bowels of his stomach that didnt sound good would be very consistent with a sudden cardiac arrest. As far as the big thick band of blanched white skin around the top of Breitbarts forehead, first of all, eye witness reports are sometimes unreliable but then a sudden stoppage of blood flow can cause both redness and paleness at the same time. WND has a history of sensationalizing and promoting conspiracies......
WND = Whirled Nuts (and conspiracy theories) Dail
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.