Skip to comments.I Hate Mike Adams
Posted on 06/08/2012 5:08:58 AM PDT by Kaslin
I love being hated. And if you dont think Im hated then you havent read my most recent rating on www.RateMyProfessor.com. For those too lazy to click the link (that means liberals), Ive reprinted the latest rating below:
I hate this guy on a personal level. He is a hyper-conservative homophobic a**hole. I disagree with his beliefs in every way and have never in my life had a professor or teacher I disliked more. I have to admit he's a good professor as far as covering course material in a clear manner, but his class policy is also very strict.
In just four sentences, this student has succinctly summarized at least six major problems with liberalism in America. They follow in no particular order of importance:
1. Hate speech is a one-way street. When conservatives speak, their speech can still be labeled hate speech even if it does not contain the word hate. But liberals can avoid a charge of hate speech even when using the phrase I hate as an opener. Liberal hate is well-intentioned and tends to focus on broader social goals. It isnt the words that determine whether something is free speech. Its the sentiment that lies behind them.
2. Everyone else is extreme. The term hyper-conservative is usually applied to people who believe crazy things like marriage involves one man and one woman or its wrong to dismember innocent babies. According to liberals, about 80% of the population is hyper-conservative for one reason or another.
3. Every disagreement involves a phobia. A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Liberals usually apply this term to people like me who are not afraid to say anything. Absence of fear? Irrational fear? Its all the same in the mind of the liberal.
4. Disagreement with ideas justifies personal vilification. Note that the above-quoted student links total disagreement with ideas to maximum dislike for individuals. Also, note that he does so in the same sentence. The cause/effect connection is inescapable. Because he disagreed with my beliefs the liberal student disliked me more than any other teacher. The student makes no effort to give any other reason than the ideas themselves. In other words, hatred of ideas = hatred of persons. And the former justifies the latter.
5. Qualifications are of minimal relevance. Eventually, the liberal student admits I cover the material in a clear manner - but not until after all the other personal attacks are aired. Personal characteristics are more important than competence. That is why a liberal clings to affirmative action like a conservative clings to guns and religion.
6. Standards are a form of oppression. Maybe he was mad that my ban on laptops in class kept him from getting status updates from the Perez Hilton Facebook fan page while listening to my lectures. Regardless, the insistence that we all follow rules did not mesh with his otherwise stellar commitment to equality. Liberals think standards are fine as long as they are applied to other people. When applied to everyone, the interest in equality is often replaced by an interest in tolerance.
Oddly enough, I feel sorry for this disgruntled student - although Im glad he helped everyone better understand the liberal mindset. But he should not have had to wait until the end of the semester to express his hatred. So Im coming to the rescue with a new plan than will help angry liberals (please pardon the redundancy) while earning me money for guns, cigars, guitars, and ammunition.
My plan is pure genius. Its the new I Hate Mike Adams t-shirt, which will be available in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes. This new t-shirt will be sold at all of my speeches under the following variable pricing scheme:
$12 for conservatives
$15 for liberals
$20 for feminists
$50 for homosexual rights activists
My reasoning for variable pricing is simply that some groups are angrier than others and will get more benefit from expressing their hatred. So, naturally, they should have to pay more. If you are a liberal, feminist, or homosexual activist who is taking one of my courses then feel free to wear it to class.
The I Hate Mike Adams t-shirt will replace the need for anonymous hate speech on RateMyProfessors.com. Everyone can come out of the closet at once and start contributing to my early retirement. And thats a cause that both Mike Adams and his haters can get behind!
Haters gonna hate,might as well profit off of it.
Oh this is too funny!
He’s got a great plan for boosting his retirement earnings. Kudos to him.
I don't go to that university, nor would I recommend that college to anyone.
Very good rebuttal.
Incredible thinking by the student and fun response by the professor..Thanks!
I’m going to have my own t-shirts made up.......
MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL ME ARE IN PRISON
the few who aren’t are large, slow, stupid and easy targets
I love Mike Adams.
But I want one of those t-shirts...
You have to consider the source. Negative reviews are from someone who has done poorly in the course, so you are dealing with someone who is both immature and lazy. Neither quality makes someone you should base your opinions about yourself on.
Just like product reviews that are available on any number of web sites. The 99+% of people that are satisfied don't bother to say anything.
My reasoning for variable pricing is simply that some groups are angrier than others and will get more benefit from expressing their hatred. So, naturally, they should have to pay moreMy reasoning for variable pricing is simply that some groups are angrier than others and will get more benefit from expressing their hatred. So, naturally, they should have to pay more
Remember that guy who did the sting against ACORN? Before that, his Campus Conservative group ran “Affirmitive Action Bake Sales.” The prices were set based on Race and Ethniticity. White Males were charged the most while Black Females paid the lowest prices.
Clever way to demonstrate real discrimination!
John Stossel showed the piece on his show on Fox News about the Affirmative Action Bake Sales
You can befriend Mike Adams on Facebook and maybe you can ask him to send you one
You lost me at ‘Facebook’.
Every FReeper needs to be on FB.
With a fake name and a throwaway email addy.
A lot of our leaders use it to disseminate info almost daily.
Well, that was just one suggestion how you can get one of those t-shirts
I click on the link and the first thing it tells me is there is a new episode of “Teen Wolf” on MTV tonight (I think they have NO music now). I wonder what this has to do with rating professors, something relating to an animal husbandry course? ;d
Nice tag line!
You like that?
Actually, I was thinking of Gary Payton - The Glove. He was damn good in his prime.
But, the name can and is being poached in this case, ‘cause it’s so damn good! Great work Impy!!!
Hey, had to ping you...this column is for you!