Skip to comments.Per Twitter, Romney-Ryan considering campaign stop in Minnesota
Posted on 10/28/2012 2:40:56 PM PDT by Perdogg
DEVELOPING: Senior Romney national campaign official tells MN GOP a visit to MN by Romney and/or Ryan for campaign rallies being considered.— Tom Hauser (@5hauser) October 28, 2012
Minnesota Freepers take notice!!!
If true, I am so THERE! In my best Howard Dean voice “Yeee Ahhhh!”
He could win this state. Two years ago democrat dayton won the governor spot with only about 40 % of the vote. A conservative and a Republican got the rest. That means 60% of Minnesotans did not want a democrat.
Hell, we could even concede DC to the maggøt just to be a tiny bit sporting.
Having said that:
If nothing else, this will seriously mess with Bam-Bam’s head.
I'd rather see Romney spend his time in Ohio.
Do it, Mitt! The message it sends that you’re batting cleanup and Barry is in disarray will be as good as millions in ad buys!
“””In 2000 Bush made a late swing through California when he could have been campaigning in Florida. Turned out the “Republican surge” in CA was a trap set by democrat pollsters. This time PA and MN are alleged to be “in play” according to the polls...
I’d rather see Romney spend his time in Ohio. “”””
hussein yards signs are non existent here. I put on 150 miles today and I saw TWO.
Ohio or Wisconsin would be my preferences — although a stop in the Twin Cities would get a fair amount of media play in Western Wisconsin as well, so it may not be the worst idea in the world.
There’s only 5 states Romney should be in this week...OH, VA, NH, WI, and CO. Ryan will spend the last weekend in WI, leaving Mitt free to hit the other four.
Yesssssssss!!! C’mon my friends to the Nort’. Turn out for Mitt!!!
He can hold a rally in MSP and then quick do a Western Wisconsin stop with either an hour drive or 20 minute flight. No issues at all.
Sounds about right. I would go to IA or PA before MN if more stops are added.
You know those of us in “lost” states like mine, PA don’t appreciate being totally ignored. We have a Republican Governor, Republican majority in the General Assembly and several Congressional seats turned over in 2010.
We’re not lost, we’re right here.
Not me. Nothing would inspire the voters of Ohio more than to see Romney/Ryan campaigning in states they "shouldn't" be winning. In addition to Minnesota, I'd like to see Romney show up in Oregon, Maine and New Jersey. I wouldn't pre-announce it to the media though. Just show up there and text your supporters ahead of time so a big crowd shows up. That would really mess with the heads of the Obama people.
Hunkering down in Ohio at this stage of the race is a mistake in my opinion. It would make the Romney campaign appear desperate and clinging. Voters love to see their candidates confident of victory and seeing Romney/Ryan going for all the marbles will excite them.
Romney needs to think like a battlefield general. Patton didn't park all his troops on the Maginot line waiting for a break. He sent his troops around it in a flanking maneuver and as a result, the Maginot line pretty much evaporated with respect to being a barrier.
The wave is building. MN and PA are in play. I’m expecting good things from WI too. I’d be very proud of my beloved Upper Midwest if they ran the commie and his doltish sidekick out on a wave of electoral votes.
Might just as well take a swipe at it since the east coast is off limits for a couple days.
A quad state swing would do some real damage to Obastard. MI, WI, MN and IA. Then back thru ILL, IN and OH and on to PA after the storm clears.
Then a final run down the eats coast from NH straight thru VA and end it up on the east coast doing some storm damage assessment. Maybe some photos/vids of Ryan and Romney doing some help or providing comfort in the damaged areas.
I just spent ten days in Kali, Hemet and Ontario areas. I saw WAY fewer Obama signs than I would have thought. There were about as many or more Romney signs as Obie in Hemet. We saw the wife elderly parents out there. The retirees are terrified about the Federal government going bankrupt, Obama care killing their Medicare and what they are leaving their grandchildren.