Understanding our origins, God, and how everything began is well above my pay grade.
I simply believe in God through faith.
I know he is there.
How did he get there? How did everything begin? What are all the details? Once again waaaay beyond my pay grade.
Once again, we accept the Big Lie the media (not scientists) like to present: That all scientists are friends of Algore, accept Global Warming, are Left Wingers, etc. A lot of this is perpetuated because scientists are often found in academia, which are often centers of Left Wing spew.
1. Most of the Leftist in Academia are in the so-called social sciences and other garbage studies. True scientists takes YEARS of learning and hard study. Generally speaking, and imho, the more intelligent the human, the more likely they'll reject Leftism as nonsense and unpractical.
2. There is a letter that is almost unknown, as the media suppresses even its existence, signed by over 10,000 real scientists (in meteorology, geology, astronomy) that strongly disputes man-made global warming.
3. I teach at Auburn University in Alabama. Lots and lots of Christian scientists and professors going to church HERE. Not every university is a hotbed of communism. Certainly not Auburn or the University of Alabama.
4. I agree that we cannot "know". But God does not ask us to give up our curiosity and not investigate. That is what science is all about. If we do not do so, we are no different from the Muslims.
5. I am not a member of the fundamentalist American Protestant church. I don't know what their opinion of science is, but for those I do know, many are against science, and believe scientists are anti-God. I don't know why this is so.