Skip to comments.George W. Bush Expresses Thoughts on Immigration Reform, Bushily
Posted on 05/30/2013 3:53:11 PM PDT by nickcarraway
click here to read article
“The right reason is it’s important to reform a broken system.”
If I don’t mash the brakes on my car, can I really say accurately that the braking system is broken? We don’t enforce the laws on the books, so why would more laws make a difference? Stay on the sideline, W., and keep Jeb there with you.
I just can’t understand why any sane Republican would want any Bush, past, present, or future. Maybe though our little Republican primary voters are a little insane.
They simply do not get it, and their ignorance is lethal.
Hey GW what the hell did you do to seal the borders?
By fishtank...updated Dec. 6, 2006
Here’s what a “conservative” is supposed to be?
* Doing his very best to destroy American sovereignty by melding America into Mexico into Canada???
* George W. Bush (43): “I looked the man in the eye. I was able to get a sense of his soul.
I knew that President Putin was a man with whom I could work.”
* Allowed his wife to call a homosexual partner’s mom the “mother-in-law” ???
* Allowed the new Iraqi constitution to have a clause where no law would contradict Islam.
* Wanted to sell US port operations to Dubai - a nation that supports terror.
* Advocates a completely open border - to the detriment of national security.
* Calls the Minutemen “vigilantes”.
* Continually calls Islam a “religion of peace”.
* Pursues “free trade”, not fair trade. “Free trade” has not been very fair, so far.
* Supported Specter over Toomey.
* Told Hush to host Specter with softballs, and then Hush carries the water.
* Continually supported Linc Chaffee, and what did it win in the long run?
* Let Ted Kennedy write the education bill.
* Did nothing to rein in pork barrel government spending.
* In an exclusive interview with ABC News’ Charles Gibson, Bush said he believes that both Christians and Muslims worship the same God. “I think we do. We have different routes of getting to the Almighty,” Bush said.
I didn’t know that Prof. Irwin Corey was still alive! Bob
As it turns out, we find out there was no difference between the two.
All the Bushies are pro-Shamnesty. They have no stones to tell the truth. Trying to justify repeating the same mistake is insulting and disingenuous.
Prof. Corey is still alive! About a hundred years old.
“He really is a shallow thinker.”
Like Obama Bush was an affirmative action president. HIs rise to business and political success only happened because of his powerful father’s connections, not due to his natural drive and ability. He may be a Christian man but not every Christian is capable of leading the country. Had a more able man won the election of 2000 we might not have had Obama.
FUGB, and yo mama too.
Maybe Prof. Corey and George W. Bush will engage in a fascinating conversation one day. No enemy could crack that code. Bob
” Like Obama Bush was an affirmative action president. HIs rise to business and political success only happened because of his powerful fathers connections,”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.