Skip to comments.Ducking from the Truth - The 'Gay Agenda' v. Liberty
Posted on 01/08/2014 5:48:10 PM PST by NKP_Vet
For two decades, a relentless and insidious campaign to undermine faith and family, the foundational tenets of our Republic, has been on the rise. With the 2008 election of Barack Hussein Obama, the most faith-intolerant regime in the history of our Republic, the growth of that campaign has become a malignant battle for the hearts and minds of American voters.
Most of the participants in this battle are unwitting pawns of the political Left, believing that they are simply supporting individual rights. In reality, they are systematically eroding the ground beneath the two most critical pillars of Liberty: faith and family. In the end, the inevitable and irrevocable terminus of these actions is tyranny.
Though social research organizations consistently find that those with gender identity issues make up less than 3% of the population, that tiny minority has become the most vociferous enemy of faith and family -- and has rallied a substantial political constituency. For that reason, few social and political commentators will even venture into this arena, fearing public vilification and removal of their public platform by Leftmedia print and TV outlets under pressure from weak-kneed advertisers.
(Excerpt) Read more at patriotpost.us ...
Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle. George Washington (Farewell Address, 1796)
Great post. Thank you.
I agree with the excerpt.
“...Letting less than 3% of the people control the other 97%, put that one in Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.”
More important, the American people should be asking themselves...”Why are we LETTING less than 500 self-serving people control the other OVER 300 MILLION of us?” Put that one in Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
It’s kind of funny that homos want to be free to be slaves to their perversion.
We can thank our court systems to for engineering all of this crap.
And force their worldview on Christian Children using our taxpayers’ money to indoctrinate our little children to take Pride in Vice.
it is evil and sick and warps (sexualizes children) the natural identity formation of children. Destroys Virtue by corrupting innocence.
Awww boo hoo!
Churches and Christian families might need to get serious again about gospel offense and we can’t have THAT inconvenience can we? We deserve nice societies! Wah! No fair, Jesus!
And thus began a long slide of the gospel mission to making societies nice.
Of course, once it actually HAS slid to that kind of vision, it won’t even succeed there.
What happened to being on the offensive against Satan via the gospel, snatching individual sinners from the fire? And in general, the church being a gospel ambush for Satan?
Yes, the church might try and fail. But at least it’s trying the right thing, and it can learn good lessons from the failures about how to try a second time.
“And force their worldview on Christian Children using our taxpayers money to indoctrinate our little children to take Pride in Vice.”
That is exactly what they do. They target Christian Children and bombard them with their filthy message. They target them in schools, on TV, in movies and rock & roll music.
Even children’s TV shows promote the homosexual agenda.
These attacks on Christians must cease and we must drive the gay agenda from the public square and from our nation.
Not “nice” societies. Just “Just” societies. Just societies aren’t necessarily “nice” depending on the people’s perspectives. And it is the Legal system which needs the Tort Reform and to create “Justice” not the Church.
...the Churches do need to support virtue/justice/truth in the culture, though.
Laws need to promote Virtue and never Vice-—which is the purpose of any “Justice” System.
Can there be perfect Justice? No. But there is no “justice” in our legal system today. None. It is totally corrupt and fascist.
Yep. The homosexual movement is a Marxist one to destroy the Natural family and Christianity—the two pillars of civil society. You destroy those two pillars and you collapse the culture.
By forcing Vice to be Virtue in the minds of children-—they are actually flipping Christian morality (Good and Evil) and making sexual morality nonexistent——which makes Religion and sex meaningless.
They are erasing Christian Ethics—that which created the Age of Reason and the USA.
Why are we LETTING less than 500 self-serving people control the other OVER 300 MILLION of us?
You’re definitely asking the right question.