Skip to comments.The 25 Best Quotes of 2018
Posted on 01/01/2019 9:19:25 AM PST by Rummyfan
25. "I know I am a single, white male from South Carolina, and I've been told I should shut up, but I will NOT shut up." -- Lindsey Graham
24. You dont have to agree with Trump, but the mob cant make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. Kanye West
23. "The left doesn't fight evil; it fights those who do." -- Dennis Prager
22. "My duty, and the sacred duty of every elected official in this chamber, is to defend Americans to protect their safety, their families, their communities, and their right to the American Dream. Because Americans are dreamers too." -- Donald Trump
21. "The lesson many Republicans have taken away from their treatment by the media and prominent Democrats over the past two decades is that they conservatives, gun owners, Tea Party supporters, evangelical Christians are always going to be portrayed as the bad guys. Always." -- Michael Graham
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
“Feminists want the power of men, the privileges of women and the responsibilities of neither.” — Anu Mathur
25. “I know I am a single, white male from South Carolina, and I’ve been told I should shut up, but I will NOT shut up.” — Lindsey Graham
Grahamnesty HAS to be replaced.
He WILL support amnesty if you reelect him.
There is no “new” Grahamnesty.
He’s trying to fool you into re-electing him.
“Winning” - President Donald J. Trump
I thought that was the best of all quotes.
AKA Women’s Movement: “Take a man and take away reason and accountability.”
—With thanks to Melvin Udall.
This reminds me of a tagline I once had With great freedom comes great responsibility.
Not just feminists, but all liberals everywhere want their rights, but theyre not willing to take on the responsibility that protects and guarantees those rights.
2. “Feminists want the power of men, the privileges of women and the responsibilities of neither.” — Anu Mathur
Another set of spoiled brats - which sadly was created by weak man surrendering.
I thought that was great too.
"In the meantime, I'm president and you're not."
I believe God wants us to understand that it is too early to make such a judgment. 12:15 PM - 31 Dec 2018
My duty, and the sacred duty of every elected official in this chamber, is to defend Americans to protect their safety, their families, their communities, and their right to the American Dream. Because Americans are dreamers too.” — Donald Trump >>>
7. "If you want to know who actually has the power in our society and who is actually marginalized, ask which ideas get you sponsorships from Google and Pepsi and which get you fired." -- Kevin Williamson
Both of these quotes speak clearly and succinctly as to the often unspoken censorship that is rampant in liberal America.
Prager gets wiser every year.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.