Skip to comments.The Theology Of Political Correctness In 52 Easy Steps
Posted on 02/14/2003 6:20:00 AM PST by BurkesLaw
Interested in practicing the theology of political correctness? The very same practiced by the PC Cult religion? Well, the theology of political correctness is based largely on going into denial. So we have assembled a list of points in the PC Denial catechism that you will need to practice if you truly wish to convert to being a PC progressive. Here is a list of the most important principles of PC theology. Try to remember them all so that you can be caring and open-hearted faster than you can say "race, gender, class" (the PC Trinity):
1. Affirmative action is not about lowering standards.
2. Affirmative action never has anything to do with quotas.
3. The transformation of Cuba from Latin America`s wealthiest country into its poorest does not mean that socialism does not work.
4. The transformation of Russia from the world`s largest food exporter before communism to the world`s largest food importer during communism does not show that socialism does not work.
5. Comparing East Germany (before unification) with West Germany, or Red China with Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore, or North Korea with South Korea, one cannot conclude that capitalism works
6. The fact that Marx was wrong about every empirically-testable hypothesis does not mean that Marxism is wrong.
7. The fact that Marxism caused a conservatively-estimated 100 million deaths in the 20th century does not mean that Marxism is bad or a failure.
8. Marxists care about people.
9. Conservatives hate all people and small animals.
10. The fact that socialized medicine does not work anywhere does not mean that it would not work in America.
11. The fact that the green lobby was screaming just a few years back about global cooling (and sometimes still does) is no reason why its warnings about global warming should be regarded with skepticism.
12. The fact that black Americans live better on average than white people in Europe or Japanese people in Japan does not disprove the charge that black Americans are the most oppressed and impoverished people in the world.
13. If one country is rich and another poor, it must be because the rich one stole all the wealth away from the poor one.
14. Women are just as capable of combat roles as men.
15. Most Arabs are interested in peace.
16. Homosexuality is genetically determined.
17. Native Americans and Eskimos have always spent their days worrying about the environment.
18. National Public Radio is objective.
19. The New York Times is not liberal
20. All Christians are racists.
21. All Jews are racists.
22. Moslems can never be racists.
23. Blacks can never be racists.
24. The bombing of Hiroshima did not save any lives and was done because Americans are racists.
25. Mowing your lawn and using insecticides is murder; partial-birth abortion is not.
26. Israeli settlements are the cause of the Middle East conflict.
27. The Ozone hole was caused by deodorants.
28. Recycling saves resources.
29. Poverty is caused by low self-esteem.
30. Poor school performance is caused by low self-esteem.
31. The fact that Asian Americans make more money and are better educated than American whites does not disprove the claim that America is a racist country in which only whites can succeed.
32. Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and their friends are thinkers and idealists.
33. Michael Lerner is a rabbi.
34. If one tribe in Africa oppresses another tribe, it is all the fault of white people.
35. The United States does not need any army at all, other than as a laboratory for social engineering involving women and gays.
36. Liberalism is based on compassion and caring.
37. Capital punishment does not deter crime.
38. If there are proportionately more blacks in prison than whites, it is because the courts and police are racist................................
(Excerpt) Read more at iconoclast.ca ...