In The Rapture, we believers will be gathered up to meet with Christ "in the clouds." Christ does not return to earth at the point in thine of The Rapture. He brings us, The Church, His Bride, to Heaven to prepare for The Wedding Feast and ceremony.
At His Second Coming, He does battle with the Ancient Foe, casting him for a thousand years into The Pit, where he will be sealed for Christ's Millennial Reign as King over all believers on an Earth made new and perfect again.
That will be Our Lord's Secong Coming, according to an accurate reading of The Bible.
There are those whose faith is not in God's word, but instead are faithful to a man-made teaching of The Word. God's Holy Spirit does not "translate" for these lost, and they are thus deceived. Christ, hanging on the cross, said to the villain next to Him: "Truthfully I say to you, Today you will be with me in Paradise; your faith has saved you."
Jesus didn't tell him, "My Father picked you, but not that guy hanging next to you." The reason why Jesus didn't say that is because that wasn't what happened. This man elected to have faith in Jesus. He did no "work", he merely had faith in Christ, that Jesus was who He claimed to be. That's all it takes.
Calvinism is a lie, and it deceives and makes haughty and pious many who think themselves "specially selected" by God. God knew who would have faith before they were born, but that doesn't alter that these saints had faith, and that it is this faith which sets them apart, and makes them holy.
"For God so loves the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that all who believe in Him might never perish, but have life everlasting." John, 3:16
I know that your scales are firmly in place, for God has predicted even this, and there is no way I can remove them. God alone can do this. I will not change your mind, but I still owe you The Truth.
I'm truly sorry for you.
1. The article's hogwash has no foundation.
2. The article purports to talk about a major END TIMES phenomenon called THE RAPTURE from Thessalonians and essentially trashes one perspective on the Rapture. A major reason such theological cluelessness trashes the Rapture is that they trash the whole notion of the END TIMES BEING CURRENTLY, IN OUR ERA.
2.1 I don't know HOW OR WHEN "THE RAPTURE" will occur. I only know it's Biblical and WILL OCCUR in these END TIMES at some point. 3. I undercut the whole foundational premise of the Original Post by asserting that the END TIMES OBVIOUSLY IS RUNNING CURRENTLY IN OUR ERA. I encourage you to wake up.
4. A lot of idiotic questions, pontifications, issues are no longer worth my bother. I have grown weary of that level of discourse.
5. The truths about current realities are too obvious. Folks still groveling around at such a huge level of ignorance don't deserve to have a lot of those points responded to because the points fly in the face of too many solid facts and are too absurd to be worth a gnat's burp's worth of time and energy.
6. ANYONE WITH THE BRAZENNESS TO MAKE MY ALMIGHTY GOD FATHER-SON-SPIRIT OUT TO BE A LIAR ABOUT HIS EVERLASTING PROMISES TO THE BLOOD CHILDREN OF JACOB can expect to persistently earn my fiercest responses. I have not the least bit of an apology about that. I'm actually muting and "TONING DOWN" already, what I'd prefer to say--THAT'S WARRANTED to be said in response to such demonized hogwash from hell.
7. It is NOT a small thing to seduce the unwitting into the notion that ALMIGHTY GOD is NOT faithful regarding HIS EVERLASTING PROMISES.
8. You are welcome to think of me and feel toward me however you think God would approve of you doing. My task is to be a watchman on the wall, not win a popularity contest.
9. I will say again--I don't need to deal with the petty silliness of the points in the article because I trash the whole foundation the article is propped up on.
10. I hope to post shortly another bit of documentation showing quite startlingly starkly how WRONG the REPLACEMENTARIAN, PRETERIST/A-MIL/POST-MIL/RUN-OF-THE-MIL theological perspective of such willfully blind constructions are.
YOU said, ‘it’s your altitude that I really don’t like’
= = =
What do you have against people who live a mile high?
it’s a bit shocking to me, that in spite of my plethera of posts,
so many of y’all seem to have even as much as 0.000000000000000000000000001% of an accurate clue about my ATTitude about much of anything.
Clearly discerning attitudes correctly must have a LOT to do with the eye of the beholder . . . or their hearts.
I just scroll past them whenever I see them, kind of like ads that come up on some websites.