Skip to comments.Vatican and liberation theologians battle for the soul of Pontifical University
Posted on 05/12/2012 9:44:54 AM PDT by Gillibrand
Cardinal accused of wanting to end the pluralism of the academic centre
The Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, a cradle of Liberation Theology, on Friday released a letter to the Vatican Secretary of state where they reject Cardinal Cipriani as confrontational as a dialogue partner in the process in which they are involved.
"The only way to achieve full peace that the University and the Peruvian bishops want is if Cardinal Juan Luis Cipriani ceases to be the interlocutor between the hierarchy of the Church and the college authorities", says the rector Marcial Rubio in the letter sent to Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Secretary of State of the Holy Se
(Excerpt) Read more at cathcon.blogspot.com ...
1. Juan Luis Cardinal Cipriani is immediately withdrawn from any and all "discussions."
2. Any and all "discussions" end once and for all.
3. All concerned are reminded as forcefully as necessary that being a "Pontifical University" means being a, well PONTIFICAL UNIVERSITY. This is NOT an honorific but a quite enforceable reality.
4. Each and every "liberation theologian" is permanently and publicly fired and excommunicated.
5. Each and every "liberation theologian" is arrested, tried by the Holy Office, and, after conviction, hanged by the neck but NOT until dead, then, living and conscious, tied to the traditional stake and and rendered a thoroughly burnt offering.
Liberation Theology seminaries also have a heavy preponderance of homosexuals. Why?
Theologically they are Arians. That is they believe that Jesus is just a man.
Arianism makes the central mystery of Christianity—the cross—a human sacrifice.
Anyone with a background in archaeology knows that that most religions that predate Christianity & Judaism practiced human sacrifice. As well, homosexuality in the priesthood went hand in hand with human sacrifice in these primitive religion.
In fact the great practical contribution of Jesus was to over time ban human sacrifice. This concomitantly tamped down on homosexuality as well.