Skip to comments.'Jesus ... do not take me yet,' Hugo Chavez weeps
Posted on 04/06/2012 10:33:31 AM PDT by Free ThinkerNY
click here to read article
No, Chavez just funds the murderers/butchers by the millions. If you think that is more noble than doing the actual wet-work than congratulations I guess.
DOES THAT MEAN HE IS UN-WORTHY OF CHRIST’S FORGIVENESS?
What are the signs of a Pharisee?
1) They are interested in an outward appearing religion (Matthew 23:25-27).
2) They judge by their interpretations of outward appearance and draw false conclusions (Matthew 15:1-11).
3) They trust in themselves that they are righteous (Luke 18:9).
4) They do not necessarily actually keep the ten commandments (Matthew 15:3).
5) They rely on traditions more than the Bible for their religion (Matthew 7:1-13).
This is not about the Atrocities that Chavez has committed or will contiune to do, of course it is henious..
However GOD’s Mercy is bigger than Chavez’s crimes...
That is the CROSS, it is not what we have done for GOD, it is all about what Christ did for every one of us at Calvary...
“I have more damage to do; please don’t take me yet!”
Bu, bu, but Obama used to attend the Church Of What’s Happening now! You are being mean. You are being raaaaaaaaaacist!
I’m not sending anyone anywhere....
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.