Who the hell is bidding “unrepentant homosexuals” God speed?
It is not I. I would have to say to all who are not right now interested in receiving salvation in Jesus Christ, TURN OR BURN. But I do not have literal stones for them and hurling these literal stones would DISOBEY our Heavenly Father now. It is not part of the plan for Christendom.
You are working yourself into a killer sweat bashing a straw man.
Consider this as though it were in fancy HTML, even though it is not, if it helps you understand.
posted on 06/26/2012 5:30:31 AM PDT
by HiTech RedNeck
(let me ABOs run loose, lew)
To: HiTech RedNeck
You choose NOT
God, when you REFUSE
what God commands.
The GOP has to clean their own house first.
We need to undo our mistake
when, in 1973, the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, thus negating its previous definition of homosexuality as a clinical mental disorder.
Sexual orientation and the law
- Employment discrimination refers to discriminatory employment practices such as bias in hiring, promotion, job assignment, termination, and compensation, and various types of harassment. In the United States there is "very little statutory, common law, and case law establishing employment discrimination based upon sexual orientation as a legal wrong." Some exceptions and alternative legal strategies are available. President Bill Clinton's Executive Order 13087 (1998) prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation in the competitive service of the federal civilian workforce, and federal non-civil service employees may have recourse under the due process clause of the U.S. Constitution. Private sector workers may have a Title VII action under a quid pro quo sexual harassment theory, a "hostile work environment" theory, a sexual stereotyping theory, or others.
- Housing discrimination refers to discrimination against potential or current tenants by landlords. In the United States, there is no federal law against such discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, but at least thirteen states and many major cities have enacted laws prohibiting it.
- Hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) are crimes motivated by bias against an identifiable social group, usually groups defined by race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation. In the United States, 45 states and the District of Columbia have statutes criminalizing various types of bias-motivated violence or intimidation (the exceptions are AZ, GA, IN, SC, and WY). Each of these statutes covers bias on the basis of race, religion, and ethnicity; 32 of them cover sexual orientation, 28 cover gender, and 11 cover transgender/gender-identity. In October 2009, the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which "...gives the Justice Department the power to investigate and prosecute bias-motivated violence where the perpetrator has selected the victim because of the person's actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability," was signed into law and makes hate crime based on sexual orientation, amongst other offenses, a federal crime in the United States.
The GOP doesn't have the guts to ... STAND UP FOR GOD.
Our Lord is very clear about the FACT and He's quite clear about
We need to BELIEVE the gospel, ... and REPENT and OBEY GOD.
Someone once asked
I repeat ...
Those who support homosexuals are against our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.
These anti Christ people only bring destruction on us ALL.
I have NO sympathy for homosexuals!
Homosexuality is a "Mark" of disobedience.
"Why are they [homosexuals] all so angry?"
The answer is in the definition of "REPROBATE
rep·ro·bate \ˈre-prə-ˌbāt\ a. [L. reprobatus, reprobo, to disallow; re and probo, to prove.]
- 1. Not enduring proof or trial; not of standard purity or fineness; disallowed; rejected.
- Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them. Jer. 6.
- 2. Abandoned in sin; lost to virtue or grace.
- They profess that they know God, but in works deny him, being abominable and disobedient, and to every good work reprobate. Titus 1.
- 3. Abandoned to error, or in apostasy. 2Tim. 3.
And the reason"why"
is given in the Bible
God has a cure for homosexuals
But will we OBEY our Heavenly Father?
posted on 06/26/2012 6:46:30 AM PDT
(It's simple, fight or die!)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson