Karl Marx would approve of UN Agenda 21.
|The Ten Planks of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto
(and How Statists Implement Them)
- Abolition of private property rights (via high property taxes, restrictive zoning laws, "fair housing" edicts, environmental and "wetlands" regulations, and UN Agenda 21)
- Institution of a heavily graduated income tax (by calling it "taxing the rich")
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance (through a confiscatory estate tax on "the rich")
- Confiscation of the property of enemies of the state (through lawless application of asset forfeiture and eminent domain)
- Centralization of credit into the hands of the state (Federal Reserve, Federal Trade Commission, TARP, etc.)
- Centralization of the means of communication and transportation into the hands of the state (FCC, DOT, FEMA, etc.).
- Consolidation and subjugation of all major industries to central government control (EPA, OSHA, ICC, NLRB, EEOC, etc.)
- Mandatory labor union membership (public-sector unions, automatic withholding of forced union dues, "card check," etc.)
- Equitable redistribution of all wealth (TANF, SSI, EITC, SNAP, etc.)
- Free public education (and food and health care and cell phones and Internet access, etc.)
posted on 08/02/2012 7:21:52 AM PDT
by E. Pluribus Unum
(Government is the religion of the collectivists.)
To: E. Pluribus Unum
New political parties for the future.....
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson