Skip to comments.Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close
Posted on 11/08/2012 6:30:05 AM PST by Kaslin
click here to read article
Agree with all you said, except I don't believe quite half the electorate truly wants socialism.
My guess is the number of hard-Leftists who really want socialism is "only" about 20%. Maybe 25%.
The other 25%-26% of the electorate who voted for Obama were:
- naive college kids who want to be hip
- blacks who vote only on the basis of racial solidarity
- lazy unemployed whites who have gotten used to the federal benefit gravy train
- Hispanics rewarding Obama for his pandering, including his unconstitutional gift to 800,000 "dreamers" last June (Obama's ace-in-the-hole)
- a lot of befuddled white women who just "felt bad" for Obama, didn't want to refuse him a "second chance," and bought into the blame-Bush lies
I may have been responding to another poster. I serves no one to have open several pages on an iPhone.
It’s not my fault.
It cannot be disingenuous because it was in response to a remark that you “wouldn’t want so and so to represent you” without further elaboration. You committed the ad hominem without basis.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.