Skip to comments.Day 16 (Week #4) Zimmerman Trial – Witness Discussion Thread
Posted on 07/01/2013 5:17:35 AM PDT by Uncle Chip
Today, July 1st, is DAY #16 (of 4th week) State of Florida V. George Zimmerman case.
Last week the prosecution feebly presented the first series of witnesses against George Zimmerman. However, as most observers would note, the witnesses called by the state have so far been more beneficial for the Zimmerman Self-Defense position.
(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
what do you want to know? :)
“Of course that ws a ploy by Serino and did not move GZ off his story. IT is over.”
If I was on the jury...I would have my mind made up by now. GZ needs our prayers that the jury will agree.
What’s going through those crazy minds of those jurors now?
Glad to see your post!
I was wondering about that SSN revelation being broadcast universally (well maybe not in Africa - Obama hasn't given them yet the money he has promised - dolt).
I would love it if someone filed to have them return their ill gotten gain.
RE: The watch.
She can't read cursive; maybe she can' tell time either.
I thought about that, too.
State should award him, among many things, a lifetime LIFELOCK membership.
They all sound like stable women so my HOPE is that they are hearing exactly what WE’RE hearing and determining, unequivically, that this is a railroad job agains GZ and there is no evidence, whatsover, to charge him with anything, let alone 2nd degree murder.
This is a farce. I’ll be astounded if the come to a different conclusion.
They could check with NSA - I understand NSA has just about everything on everyone.
jacquej, and we women tend to see things based on our own personal experiences in life, often our emotions, and eventually critical thinking. (If we are sensible)
Thank God that there are men who overcome their personal fears to protect us from thugs, rapists, vandals, burglars, and marauding hordes. We just don’t have the upper body strength to do it.
But, I understand our thighs are stronger than theirs. Maybe we need to figure out ways to use these against them. (a double-entendre, actually)
I don’t for a second believe the reason GZ got out of his truck was just to provide an address He was trying to see where the punk had gone .
I can’t reply to every single person who believes that interrogation tape is no big deal
so I will say this in this post.
I bet MOST OF YOU ..if NOT ALL OF YOU...don’t even know what is required to claim self defense in Florida.
And YES, WHY he got out of the car is important and he has told CONFLICTING STORIES ABOUT IT
There is a recent Florida court case that you need to look at if you believe that WHY he got out of that car is not important.
That tape is a problem.
Hopefully O’Mara can overcome it.
PS maybe some of you should listen to what he said about WHY he would not go chasing after somone even though he is on Neighborhood watch. Because he has a wife.
I think the simple synopsis is...
1. Bored; troubled teen Trayvon went to the store to get ingredients for an urban concoction to get high....Purple Drank, or some other variation.
2. Dee Dee/Rachel/Diamond was one of his Phone/FB chat buddies whom he conversed with frequently. They were not lovers.
3. On the way home from the store, TM appears to deviate from the direct path to his Dad’s home...acting suspiciously according to GZ. It is pouring rain at the time. As an aside, There are prior allegations that TM was in possession of/ suspended from school for stolen jewelry/property from residential break-ins and burglary tools.
4. GZ (Community Watch Captain) sees a stranger in the neighborhood acting suspiciously. It is Trayvon Martin. GZ calls the cops and tried to keep TM in sight until cops arrive...GZ isn’t confrontational, but I’m sure he is making it clear to TM that he is being watched.
5. TM told Dee Dee about GZ watching him
6. Dee Dee egged Trayvon on by playing to his gangsta mindset, and jokingly dared him to confront GZ because he might be a rapist...done purely to get a rise out of him and challenge his manhood....to provoke him to react.
7. TM sees a smaller cracker who he can beat down...and enhance his rep. I’m sure pics would have been posted on his FB account.
8. TM is a little jacked up and looking to score thug points with Dee Dee and his Facebook homies.
9.TM approaches GZ and proceeds to kick the snot out of him. I can almost guarantee GZ was stalling as much as he could, knowing the cops were on the way....praying they get there soon.
10. GZ was packing heat in a mixed neighborhood where violence and crime are not uncommon....smart on his part
11. During the scuffle; and with Trayvon saying, You’re gonna die tonight MF , TM sees GZs gun and reaches for it.
12. During the struggle, the gun goes off and someone dies.
13. TM lost....he made a fatal error in judgment. TM calculated that a smaller, weaker person would be easy pickin’s for a beat down. He forgot one major reality.... a gun is the ultimate equalizer....Our founders sure were smart.
Remember, GZ would probably be dead had he not been carrying....all because a young, angry, hormone-filled, racist thug teen was bored, high and challenged.....or dared. Had GZ not been carrying a gun, his head ultimately would have been an oblong, broken jar once holding his brains.
. My personal belief is that Dee Dee/Rachel hardly knew TM. She chatted with him ...along with lots of other people .in 3-way phone calls. He was just somewhere in the mix of her assorted chat buddies.....nothing special.
Rachel didn’t want any part of the funeral or trial because TM is dead because of her probable encouragement to confront the creepy assed cracker (rapist), and play the Knock-out game. That night was a stupid, violent game that got way out of hand .played many times before without someone dying.
Its not logical that minority advocate/minority citizen Zimmerman stalked/chased/profiled and confronted a larger, minority citizen and premeditatedly murdered him because of his skin color? ....after calling the cops and expecting them to arrive at any second? didnt happen.
I’m biting my tongue to opine as to the motivation of the plaintiff’s, and the “State”
You do the math....
Just a reminder...Nifong went to jail for one day.
Or she wore it for the jewelry bling and it didn’t work
Another option the person preparing her put their watch on her so she could keep tract of time
I agree with you.
I think I finally got the idea across to her with the map. She thinks TM was scared and had a right to initiate a fight. I showed her the map. Maybe, at first, TM was scared.. If he was, he made it home and Could have stayed ther... End of story. But at some point, scared TM turned into Bad Ass TM, and THAT is when the trouble started.... Not when GZ got out of his truck.
That message seemed to resonate with her.
Not a stand-your-ground case, never was. Traditional self-defense doctrine.
Creepy Ass Cracker is street slang for homosexual male
Z testified in visual interview that TM said “Do you have a problem Homo ?”
DD s comment about Z being a rapist. Is the third sexual derogatory comment made by the two
Their texts are important to prove the homophobic motive of the attack
Martin’s character and past misdeeds and type of person are REALLY relevant here BUT can’t be told to the jury.
Hopefully , they already know about it and can understand that there is reasonable doubt that GZ did not provoke the confrontation.
If the jury believes that Zimmerman provoked it he is in trouble.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.