Skip to comments.Missing Danielle Parents Allegedly Swingers
Posted on 02/11/2002 5:06:42 PM PST by Petronski
Larry asked them about it just now on Larry King Live (2-11-2), and they refused to deny it.
This was a silly post. Please reread what I posted, think about what I said, and try again if you wish.
May I ask what does serving in Nam have to do with this issue??
Those who seem intent on the focus of the defense of the parent's lifestyle, to the point of saying it had nothing at all to do with the child's disappearance have are closing their eyes to a major avenue of investigation.
The most basic questions in an investigation of this type are:
Who had the opportunity? Who had the motive? What are the discrepencies in the statements given by the "witnesses"?
To me, it is more than reasonable to check out those people who were in that house around the time of the disappearance. That these persons are known to be stimulated by by non ordinary sexual activities, could be considered a possible motive. That they were in the house, gives them opportunity.
To deny that the parent's alternative lifestyle could possiblity have contributed to the disappearance of their daughter is to close off a major avenue of investigation.
In a hopefully not vain attempt to get back to the subject at hand, i.e. the missing girl, if their alarm was monitered, the monitering company will know exactly what time the alarm went off, and I'm sure they've shared that info with the police.
If we can't agree on the joys or moral degeneracy of wife-swapping, I think we can all agree that if you wake up in the middle of the night to find a door open and that your alarm was tripped, and you don't check your children (the girl being a sleepwalker, no less) to see if they're OK, that is not the most parentally responsible act, wouldn't you say? Well, you might say, this problem with the alarm was known to happen before, so the dad didn't think anything of it. Then I would say, they were irresponsible for being too lackadaisical about it to get the darn thing fixed.
Whether they were having an orgy or playing chess in their garage is immaterial to their irresponsibility for not checking on their kids.
Having said that, here are a few scenarios to kick around, ranging from the statistically and reasonably most unlikely to the most likely, based on what I've heard so far about this case:
NOT IMPOSSIBLE, BUT EXTREMELY UNLIKELY
1. Total stranger who has seen the girl before outside her home, breaks in and abducts girl.
2. Girl wanders outside on her own and gets lost/hurt/killed by accident and someone is too afraid to say anything.
3. Girl wanders outside and pedophile takes advantage of an opportunity.
4. The parents involve their children in their lifestyle and girl dies in some mysterious way and they concoct break-in story to avoid exposing their lifestyles and the lifestyles of the friends that were with them.
NOT IMPOSSIBLE, BUT MORE LIKELY (BUT NEED MORE INFO)
1. Someone who doesn't know the parents, but who is acquainted with the girl (at school, on the playground, at a friend's house--maybe teenage brother of a friend) breaks in and abducts the girl.
2. Girl died in some unfortunate childhood accident and parents concoct story out of fear of either being accused of killing her, or of having their lifestyle exposed and now it's gone too far to back out of it.
3. Swinging acquaintance has had his eye on girl for awhile and takes a bathroom break from the action and steals the little girl and hides her in the trunk of his car before joining back in the action and then leaves with the girl in his trunk.
POSSIBLE AND MORE LIKELY
1. Relative or friend of the family who is known by the whole family has had his eye on the little girl for awhile and knows when the parents' attention is diverted (but isn't involved in swinging) and takes the opportunity to break in and abduct the girl.
2. The little girl caught the eye of the neighbor when she went to sell Girl Scout cookies. He's got child porn in his house, but he's never done anything to hurt children before. He learns of the parents' lifestyle (which he himself hasn't done before) and mistakenly thinks the parents won't be so "judgemental" about his sexual fantasies. He runs into the mother on her "girl's night out", maybe gets propositioned by the mother to join in one of their parties, so he knows what is going on in the garage that night, and he likely knows that their alarm doesn't work properly and he takes advantage of both situations and breaks in and abducts girl, she dies "accidentally" and he buries her out in the desert.
Most here, that YOU claim are 'defending' a lifestyle, are instead objecting to your degenerate characterizations of others.
-- What did dons imaginings of'evil' in Petes character have to do with this thread? -- NOTHING - I defended him by mentioning his more than honorable service.
Thanks. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Actually, not. Sorry, but married couples who swap partners are not following the norms of our society. I am not talking here so much about the details of a married couple's intimacy together. But the fact that they switch partners is weird. Why marry? Why have children when you are going to expose them to such? In fact, these folks are now missing a child, possibly because people following their lifestyle had access to their home. I realize we do not know what happened to Danielle, and this could be proven to be wrong. But it still remains a possibility. And these children have continual exposure to immoral parents.
It is, and it has.
Sex with a swinger is...
Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
These girl's parents will have some answering to do at one point of another to a higher authority. So will you.
I have no problems with the police asking questions as part of their investigation. However what is being espoused here by many is not simply a matter of the investigation, but wholy condemnation based on nothing more than a talk show allegation and internet speculation... this is not acceptable or just. To this point there is not one fact offered up that they were indeed swingers, much less that their swinging (if they do) in any way shape or form contributed to their childs disappearance. I see a lot of people preaching moral authority here without any consideration of the facts of the situation. A lot of mob mentality going on, and very little christian compassion.
If this couple has an open or swinging relationship, that's their perogative. Don't have to agree with it, but not going to brand them unworthy or unfit parents simply because of it, as more than a few here have done. If they were doing things sexually or otherwise that placed their children at risk or neglect, I will damn well label them as bad parents. As of this moment though, there is nothing being offered to prove that at all.. speculation, rumor, talk show host drivel and internet chat rooms. And so far all they are even saying is that they were swingers, with of course no proof that they are, but still they will say it (and it may even be true)... as if that by default somehow automatically intertwined with their childs disappearance. Seems to me so far to be nothing more than a bunch of sensationalism that in no way helps this poor child be found.
The only people who were doing that were ones with very very few of their own... lord knows none of us want to live vicariously through Clinton, much less sexually vicariously through the man... lets face it, most of his known "conquests" weren't really the kind you wanted to see in daylight.
You do not understand this text. Did he impose a sentence on you ?
You must be rebuked when you support evil.