Skip to comments.Hillary is politically stupid (El Rushbo NAILS it!)
Posted on 07/30/2002 6:43:28 PM PDT by Libloather
Who Was In The White House When...
On Tuesday, I rolled a clip of Hillary Rodham Clinton begging us to turn back the clock - and I administered the 17-question test you see below. Hil grabbed all the press at Monday's big Democratic Leadership Council powwow. The DLC is a group of Democrats that ostensibly (and I don't buy this) want to move the party to the center from the left. Hillary basically told them that we have to go back to Clintonism. She's even described as a "moderate" in one AP story! It's laughable.
Hillary and all these other Democrat presidential wannabees are talking about repealing the Bush tax cut now, and blaming him for the supposedly bad economy - which is strong - and the corporate scandals. They don't have the courage of Walter Mondull in 1984 to say he would raise your taxes, but that's what they always do. From Daschle to Lieberman to John F. Kerry, they all marched up to the platform to blame Bush for everything under the sun, as you can hear in the audio link below.
After his speech, Joe Lieberman even had the audacity to tell CNN's Judy Woodruff that he never liked the class warfare of the Algore campaign - his campaign. These guys are a mess, because we all know that the only play in their playbook is class warfare. Hillary knows it too - and the buzz from this event was that she stole the show by blasting Bush and defending her husband's administration.
If you go back and look at the Clinton years, Hillary devised all the strategy that landed them in trouble with Paula Jones. She embroiled them in all of the lawsuits. I mean, she's stupid - politically stupid! Somebody has to say it. I mean, this speech is an example of her blowing away her Democrat rivals? You know, if she had blown away her husband, the legacy might be different today. But she didn't.
EIB minimum competency test
To help Hillary answer the question of where the corporate corruption came from truthfully, I submit the following minimum competency test:
1. Who was in the White House when Enron and Citigroup, with the help of former Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, were concealing billions in bad debt from investors, the public and the government?
2. Who was in the White House when Adelphia and Global Crossing were making insiders like DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe rich, and concealed the bad debt from investors, the public and the government?
3. Who was in the White House when the stock market began to tank, reducing all those 401-K accounts?
4. Who was in the White House when the Justice Department sought to destroy Microsoft, and the investors and employees who relied on that company?
5. Who was in the White House when federal taxes were increased on Social Security recipients?
6. Who was in the White House when funds were diverted from military and intelligence spending, despite repeated terrorist attacks on American citizens by Al-Qaeda both here and abroad, to massively increase domestic spending?
7. Who was in the White House when the Sudanese government made repeated offers to help the United States capture Osama bin Laden - offers which were ignored?
8. Who was in the White House when the Red Chinese were given technology to help them build long-range nuclear missiles aimed at the United States?
9. Who was in the White House when our Justice Department was turned into a criminal defense team to protect the president, first lady and vice president of the United States?
10. Who was in the White House when pardons were sold to the highest bidder, furniture that was nailed to the White House floor was moved to Chappaqua, and the White House was vandalized in the final days of the prior administration?
11. Which first lady, with no experience whatsoever, made a $100,000 profit on a $1,000 investment over a 10-month period in the cattle futures market?
12. Which senator timed the signing of a multimillion-dollar book deal a few days prior to being sworn into office to avoid Senate ethics rules?
13. Which president was the only president in American history to set up a legal defense fund?
14. Which president was the only elected president in American history to be impeached?
15. Which president was the only president to be held in contempt of court for lying to a federal judge?
16. Which president was the only president to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit?
17. Which president was the only president accused of rape?
Click the link above for details on each question (...because we don't just throw out charges, we prove them with facts)
|So Monica's been upgraded from "intern" to "Oval Office sink"???|
Those darn Democrats...
As far as we know. ;)
Same ole same ole.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.