Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Arab woman's "Koodooloo" noise: The Video

Posted on 09/13/2001 4:29:16 AM PDT by DrCarl

Does anyone have a copy of an audio/video clip that is the close-up of the face of one of these celebrating Arab women making that "koodooloo" noise they make? I'd like to save it and put it on my web page the day we begin our attack and I'd like to leave it there as thousands of these people are dying.

As an example, that woman the news media focused upon in Palestine as they were celebrating their attack upon our nation would be perfect.

Thanks.

TOPICS: Miscellaneous; Your Opinion/Questions
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-53 next last

1 posted on 09/13/2001 4:29:16 AM PDT by DrCarl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: DrCarl
Sorry, DrCarl. I do not have it but I remember it well. My wife and I cannot get that woman from our minds either. My wife works in an hospital and somebody remarked that it was unfortunate they showed that video. My wife and the only other GOP in the staff were incensed. It was precisely what they had to show so people all over America would see the radical difference between civilized people and those who aspire to be animals. Stay well.
2 posted on 09/13/2001 4:41:01 AM PDT by battlecry
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: battlecry
No I don't, but just go into any Arab Deli here in the US...I heard they are doing their little dances right here on our land. Take your tape recorder!!
3 posted on 09/13/2001 4:45:03 AM PDT by Sungirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: battlecry
Please..animals do not compare to those monsters!
4 posted on 09/13/2001 4:49:18 AM PDT by Sungirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Actually, it's known as "LEAH, LEAH, LEAH"

Among Persian Jews there is a reference to the biblical story about Jacob and Leah. The women are warning that Leah instead of Rebecca is in the marriage tent.

The best example of this I have ever seen/heard was in Lawrence of Arabia - when Anthony Quinn and his Bedouins go off to kill the Turks, hundreds of women line up to bid them farewell and the high pitched sound echoes in the surrounding hills.

5 posted on 09/13/2001 4:52:23 AM PDT by mcurb

In the restored version of "Lawrence of Arabia" women make this ululation sound when Lawrence and the Arabs ride out to take the Turkish port of Aquaba.
6 posted on 09/13/2001 4:54:53 AM PDT by ingeborg

I can't find the video (yet) but here's the witch in a still:

7 posted on 09/13/2001 4:56:47 AM PDT by angkor

To: Sungirl
No I don't, but just go into any Arab Deli here in the US

I have seen picture of Arabs celebrating in the streets of Dallas. If we did that in their country, we would be put to death.

8 posted on 09/13/2001 4:57:43 AM PDT by Brownie74
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

>I heard they are doing their little dances right here on our land. Yeah, we need to get vido clips of this and put them up wherever we can, complete with the address at which the video was taken. I'm in NYC and people are reporting that they are celebrating here too.
9 posted on 09/13/2001 5:04:38 AM PDT by DrCarl

To: Brownie74
I am in Dallas and I haven't seen this! I just heard on FOX that they shot up the Mosque in Dallas last night. We have active Hamas fund raising activity here. InfoCom was raided last week and tied to a terrorist organizations. The managers ran out of the building across the parkinglot and into the Islam for the nations office, another terriorist front. Sheesh, where is our immigration laws?
10 posted on 09/13/2001 5:07:36 AM PDT by Comanche
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Here's another link from ITN, the Brit news organization. Only a couple seconds of the koodooloo witch.

http://www.itn.co.uk/news/20010911/video/me_reaction17.ram

11 posted on 09/13/2001 5:08:55 AM PDT by angkor

To: angkor
Thanks. I've filed that picture under "A" for arabs.
12 posted on 09/13/2001 5:10:23 AM PDT by DrCarl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

linkified
13 posted on 09/13/2001 5:11:44 AM PDT by HiTech RedNeck
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Evidently Paterson, New Jersey had a great street celebration when the attack on the towers began.
14 posted on 09/13/2001 5:12:05 AM PDT by OldFriend

To: OldFriend
I've heard reports of celebrations taking place in Brentwood, (Long Island), New York.
15 posted on 09/13/2001 5:14:37 AM PDT by VermiciousKnid
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Yeah, let her go "koodooloo" in Saudi Arabia with her face uncovered like that.
16 posted on 09/13/2001 5:18:01 AM PDT by HiTech RedNeck
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: VermiciousKnid
Celebrations are taking place on Port Richmond Avenue on NYC's Staten Island too, I am told, but video would be nice to share.
17 posted on 09/13/2001 5:21:56 AM PDT by DrCarl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

What I don't understand is why these "celebrations" aren't getting busted up "at least for their own safety." Can you say riot fodder?
18 posted on 09/13/2001 5:25:35 AM PDT by HiTech RedNeck
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Is that true. No offense, but if that happened in NC a riot would break out. There would be a bunch of dead ragheads.
19 posted on 09/13/2001 5:28:36 AM PDT by Lee'sGhost (John Edwards wants to be a raghead.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: Lee'sGhost
>Is that true. No offense, but if that happened in NC a riot would break out. There would be a bunch of dead ragheads.

Well, the video of these people celebrating within our borders complete with addresses and clear identifiers in the video might have the effect of making these people curtail their celebrations.

20 posted on 09/13/2001 5:31:10 AM PDT by DrCarl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-53 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson