Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Activist Cash. com
me ^ | 12/13/2001 | me

Posted on 12/13/2001 8:25:00 AM PST by Grampa Dave

Activist Cash. com is a brand new web site that has data about who actually finances the left wing, so called non profits like Greenpeace or PETA. You might be surprised at who the financial backers are!

This is very timely! As we are in the Christmas Buying season or end of year buying for tax deductions for business deductions.

I will never buy another HP product after reading about which left wing anti American phoney non profits receive major financing from the Packard Foundation!

The link to this site, (Activist Cash. com, link)

There is a sister site which appears to be a great site. It has been operating for awhile and has great in sight to the Enviral Terrorists and the danger they present to normal Americans. I love the name of the site, Nanny Culture.com, link: (Nanny Culture.com link)

Those who know my posts about local do gooders in N. California might remember me calling these idiots local Nazi Nannies. Local Nazi Nannies want to tell us where to work, what jobs, where to live, what to drive or not drive, and how to live our entire life on earth as per their Nazi dreams! So Nanny Culture.com will become one of my favorites! http://www.activistcash.com/

TOPICS: Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 101-111 next last
Please bookmark these great sites. Whenever you see a leftwing so called charity pushing a bad idea, go to these sites to see who is funding them and articles on these anti American phoney charities!

Last but not least before you make a major purchase, see it the manufacturer of the major purchase is a major contributor to these Anti American organizations. Most of us do not want to contribute to the end of our country and our families!

(Activist Cash. com, link)

(Nanny Culture.com link)

1 posted on 12/13/2001 8:25:00 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Ernest_at_the_Beach
Ernest these are two great web sites to see who finances the anti American phoney charities like Greenpeace, Peta, ?!

You might want to flag this thread to some of your ping lists!

2 posted on 12/13/2001 8:29:23 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: JohnHuang2
John, these are two great web sites to see who finances the anti American phoney charities like Greenpeace, Peta, ?!

3 posted on 12/13/2001 8:31:07 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: AuntB; Jeff Head; SAMWolf; dixiechick2000
These are two great web sites to see who finances the anti American phoney charities like Greenpeace, Peta, ?!

4 posted on 12/13/2001 8:32:32 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: farmfriend
These are two great web sites to see who finances the anti American phoney charities like Greenpeace, Peta, ?!

5 posted on 12/13/2001 8:33:12 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: RonDog

6 posted on 12/13/2001 8:34:18 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: WIMom

7 posted on 12/13/2001 8:36:05 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Grampa Dave
Does this list cover organizations thatadvocate eugenics, abortion, and spaying of poor, black, or defective people (such as those evil racist killers at Planned Parenthood)? I did not see any these groups mentioned on the site.
8 posted on 12/13/2001 8:37:13 AM PST by Notwithstanding

To: Howlin

9 posted on 12/13/2001 8:37:35 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Notwithstanding
This is a new and evolving site. You might send them an email with your request on data re Planned Parenthood. I would like to see that data published daily!
10 posted on 12/13/2001 8:39:07 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: Grampa Dave; Irma; deport; Miss Marple; one_particular_harbour; Luis Gonzalez
Oh, cool.......thanks for the information. I'll pass it along to some I know who understand finances.........not me.....LOL.
11 posted on 12/13/2001 8:39:43 AM PST by Howlin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Miss Marple

12 posted on 12/13/2001 8:40:15 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Thanks Dave!
13 posted on 12/13/2001 8:40:33 AM PST by WIMom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Thanks Gramps. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

Happy Festivus one and all!

14 posted on 12/13/2001 8:47:07 AM PST by LoneGOPinCT

You are welcome!

Please let us know what you find out about your least favorite charities!

15 posted on 12/13/2001 8:47:23 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: Howlin
Thanks Howlin.

However, you don't have to be a financial genius here!

It is real simple. If a company like HP or Ford contributes huge $'s via one of their foundations to an Anti American phoney charity. Then they are a company we should not buy any product or service from!

Thanks for all of your great help on the successful and short life Freepathon!

16 posted on 12/13/2001 8:50:21 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: LoneGOPinCT
Thanks, and may Santa bring you another conservative GOP friend in CT!!!
17 posted on 12/13/2001 8:51:36 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: 68-69TonkinGulfYatchClub

18 posted on 12/13/2001 8:54:05 AM PST by Grampa Dave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

While browsing, I found MADD on the list. Being curious, I checked. I have never been a supporter of MADD for instinctive reasons. Those reasons are now validated.

Motivation MADD has managed to artificially enlarge the societal problem of drunk driving, by continuously redefining the threshold for “drunk.” In late 1996 MADD’s Karolyn Nunnallee, then the organization’s president-elect, told the audience of NBC’s Today show: “While a lot of attention is paid to the serious problems of repeat offenders, we don’t want to overlook the casual drinker.” Even though the real drunk driving problem has been reduced to a relatively small group of incorrigible, “hard-core” offenders, MADD’s coffers will continue to grow as long as the problem is perceived to be worsening.

In 1994, Money magazine reported that telemarketers raised over $38 million for MADD, keeping nearly half of it in fees. In that same year, the group spent more than $2 million just on travel and conventions. Compare that to MADD’s paltry lobbying budget (a four-year total of only $636,000 from 1991 to 1994), and it’s not hard to see why the American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP) downgraded the group’s letter-grade ranking to a “D.” Indeed, MADD had been funneling nearly 63 cents of every dollar back to its fund-raising contractors, which is twice the rate that AIP considers acceptable.

19 posted on 12/13/2001 8:54:43 AM PST by WIMom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

"we don’t want to overlook the casual drinker"

To which my response would be: "I don't really care what you "want", as you're obviously a cynical, scheming moron bent on annoying honest citizens who have time for a real job!"

20 posted on 12/13/2001 9:01:06 AM PST by Still Thinking
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 101-111 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson