It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.Ayn Rand
"I accept any rules you think you need for yourself. I will continue to live by my own." - Robert A. Heinlein, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
The Big Reality List
1. GMOs are safe.
2. Vaccines work.
3. The government had no involvement in 9/11.
4. The government had no involvement in JFK's assassination.
5. The Earth isn't flat.
6. Jade Helm really was just a training exercise, and it shouldn't have even raised any eyebrows.
7. Mankind has really gone to the moon.
8. Conspiracy theories are always stupid.
9. No one is out to get you.
10. Chemtrails aren't real.
11. A Convention of States is a terrible idea.
12. Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence at all.
13. Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon Bombing weren't "False Flags".
14. There is no such thing as a wasted vote.
15. Cursive was removed from standardized curriculums because it has been outmoded, not to keep children from reading the Constitution.
And if your response to any of this is to say, "PROVE IT!", you're already too far gone.
On the Political Compass
, the most accurate Political test around, I scored a 9.00, -2.62. This puts me right next to Milton Friedman, Reagan's economic advisor.
And now, a quote from Tennessee Nana which sums up the lunacy of stating that a non-vote only helps the libs:
not voting for Willard helps Obama
so not voting for Obama must help Willard...
There ya go
My Reference and Personal ThreadsLearning To ShootPersonal Study: Gun manufacturer locations vs. Gun control legislation (2010 Stats)Gasoline Taxes by State (get out while you still can)I Love My StateThis Continuum Called ConservatismAccidental Gun Deaths 2002-2007Sweet Kitty and The Forty Seven Year Apathy