Heading back to school this fall? We like to call our Headquarters a "campus"-- but we're never on summer break. We have a cafeteria, gyms, a library, an auditorium, and collaboration spaces-- all designed with learning, teamwork, and mission in mind! #BacktoSchool pic.twitter.com/4dsJzsxeYy— CIA (@CIA) September 5, 2019
The Argentina Journal
Yes, because CIA does not want their employees out and about in the neighborhoods, doing local business where they can be mined for intelligence. They don’t want a bunch of pizza orders going out when everybody is burning the midnight oil.
Fascinating write-up on Project MUSE: The Argentina Journal
And that looks like a big ol' Q drop to me!
The one being held is "The Argentina Journal: Paintings and Memories: The Israeli Secret Agent Who Captured Nazi War Criminal Adolf Eichmann Through His Art", by Peter Z. Malkin
1. The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage, by Cliff Stoll
3. The U.S. Intelligence Community, by Jeffrey T. Richelson
4. John Le Carre, title unknown.
5. CIA: A History, by John Ranelagh
6. The Master of Disguise: My Secret Life in the CIA, by Antonio J. Mendez
1. Alan Furst novel, title unclear, possibly "Spies of the Balkans", probably a book from the "Night Soldiers" series.
2. No clue. Could be the Braille version of the Beatles White album...
3. All the Best, George Bush: My Life in Letters and Other Writings, by George (H.W.) Bush
4. Lost Victory: A Firsthand Account of America's Sixteen-Year Involvement in Vietnam, by William Colby
5. The Hunt For Red October, by Tom Clancy
I'm just going to assume we need to dig on this picture. Those books didn't get stacked there by themselves.
Shall we start with the Titles and Subjects, and then move on to authors?
By the way, when I was typing this titles or authors (partial or complete) on amazon, they were top of the search lists. I imagine people all over the world are looking them up trying to find the hidden meaning. From foreign intelligence, to Q researchers, to cabal.
The white book in the right column is “no name.” Get it?
Pope, hillliary, brennan&comey,Ghwb,mcstain, Obama, hunt =fisa
Each book represents people/ events in the movie.
Looks like Argentina, which would imply Pope?