Skip to comments.Vegan Woman Forced Her Fennec Fox To Go Vegan, And Here’s What Happened
Posted on 04/12/2018 8:14:50 AM PDT by BBell
Fennec foxes eat rodents, insects, birds, rabbits, and eggs, but this one doesnt. For years, vegan blogger Sonia Sae has been raising her pet fox Jumanji on a vegan diet, and it has developed all sorts of health problems. Recently, however, a few people worked hard to spread the word about this behavior they call abusive, and the internet is infuriated.
According to experts, a fennecs diet in the wild is comprised of about 90% animals and insects while the remaining 10% consists of various plants they dig up. Naturally, they need a lot of protein when living in captivity as well. Forcing her omnivore Jumanji on a vegan menu only, Sae has probably messed up its entire nutrition. For example, fennecs really need calcium and taurine. The latter is an organic compound thats widely distributed in animal tissues. Without it, these big-eared creatures will probably develop reproductive and heart problems. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Sae has already admitted that Jumanji is half blind, suffers from spontaneous convulsions and a severe skin condition. However, she refuses the idea that its diet is a cause of these problems. They use the word abuse to describe the act of feeding [it] food that no animal had to die for. Despite the obvious oxymoron, any other non-vegan alternative DOES involve abuse by default, she said in a Facebook post.
People have already contacted local animal rights authorities and are waiting for their response.
For years, vegan blogger Sonia Sae has been raising her pet fox Jumanji on a vegan diet cause she thinks that all species are equals
(Excerpt) Read more at boredpanda.com ...
This is how the fox looked like when Sonia Sae bought it:
More pictures of the poor fox's slow deterioration at the site. She thinks there is nothing wrong with what she is doing.
Vegans are nuts! Never meet a sane one.
Perfect example of someone who gets away stumbling through life like a moron, because of her looks.
That bottom lip looks like it has it’s own cleavage.
Vegan is a Cult
She’s abusing the poor animal by denying it the food that God and nature designed for it to eat. No animal wants to be another animals meal, but most accept that it happens because many of them also eat other animals. Shame on her.
Why isn’t it illegal to own a fennec fox? They seem like a wild animal, not a pet.
“Does anyone here happen to be a vegan?” said nobody, ever. If they’re around, everyone already knows it without asking.
They both look a little sick to me.
Too pretty to be useful....
Rails against trained scientists because shes a vegan ya know
I lived in Japan for awhile and it appears they don't have much for laws in regard to owning wild animals. The world is a strange place.
Incarcerated for shooting up YouTube.
How can you tell if someone is a vegan?
You don't have to, they will f*%&in tell you they're vegan
I caught flack on the other thread about sicko parents doing this to their child. Foxes and human children NEED meat. If adults want to go vegan, it’s all on them.
Not only does this animal need to be taken from her care and fed a recuperative diet, if it is not too late; but she needs to be prosecuted for animal abuse. And that Damian Eadie, “who runs a business selling vegan pet food, says its possible to raise a fox on such a diet”, also needs to be prosecuted, for contributing to animal abuse.
As well, the abuser should be put on a list provided to animal sellers of people prohibited for animal sales. That sellers could also be prosecuted for selling animals to. And the vegan pet food seller needs to have their business license suspended.
In the days of the cave man vegans were those that could not hunt for food, too lazy, too stupid, too slow.
That other thread is what reminded me of this story.
The crazy is strong in this one. Definitely in a bad place on the Hot-Crazy Matrix.
I was hoping for a photo of her corpse gnawed to the bone.
One of the foxes looks real good.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.