Tommie is color-blind.
Green is the new Yellow--but with haircuts.
What do the colors mean?
posted on 07/15/2020 4:00:16 PM PDT
To: fatima; Fresh Wind; st.eqed; xsmommy; House Atreides; Nowhere Man; PaulZe; brityank; Physicist; ...
Please ping me with articles of interest.
FReepmail me to be added to the list.
posted on 07/15/2020 4:00:59 PM PDT
(I am a binary Trinitarian. Deal with it!)
Question to Dem governors: More restrictions again. Governor, when will it end?
Answer: The day after Trump loses in November.
posted on 07/15/2020 4:02:24 PM PDT
by frank ballenger
(End vot"e fraud,harvesting,non-citizen voting & leftist media news censorship or we are finished.)
“GOP lawmakers denounce..”
And I wrote a stern letter to The Times. That’ll show ‘em.
posted on 07/15/2020 4:13:17 PM PDT
(The panic will end, the tyranny will not)
Commie punks are gonna help elect Republicans.
posted on 07/15/2020 4:18:42 PM PDT
(Live free, or die!)
Bars and restaurants can’t just turn liquor liability insurance, which is quite expensive, on and off like putting a vehicle into storage.
I'm sick an tired of RINOs. Not once have I heard them say one of the following:
1. People need to take personal responsibility for protecting their health. It is not the government's responsibility. You can clearly see what happens when government meddles with health related issues.
2. The Marxist governor and his mentally ill health secretary are politicizing a flu to defeat Trump in November. They do not care about Pennsylvanians' future. They are willing to kill people and businesses through their unconstitutional edicts.
3. Democrats want to destroy your life and livelihoods.
4. People rise up and rebel. Ignore the governor's unconstitutional edicts. Go to work. Go to play. Live life, because life under these edicts is not worth living.
5. Commie Tommy and his dickless butt boy should be hanged for their policies that murdered thousands in old folks homes.
6. I do not respect, nor listen to people cut off their penis and dress like a woman. It is an abomination to God.
If Republicans are not thinking these things and do not have the testicular fortitude to say them, then they do not deserve to be in office.
posted on 07/15/2020 6:09:49 PM PDT
("War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength." - George Orwell, 1984)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson