Unfortunately, our Mexican President will never sign this sanctuary legislation into law, even though the people have spoken.
Yep. Hopefully, even if this litterbox legislation even gets to the House, it will have more poison pills in it than a pharmacy.
But let’s hope it doesn’t even get that far. Strangle this thing.
I’ve been saying lately that Mexico has two presidents. The President of Mexico, and Mexico’s President. If you get my meaning.
Do you think regular people in a town facing an emergency should be penalized by the actions of the jerks at city hall?
It's a tough call, actually; although I'm glad to see someone b**ch slapping those jerks.
This is about withholdng the money—the purvue of the House. Could the Pres. hold it up? I don’t think so.
“Unfortunately, our Mexican President”
Stop right there : )
If you take away the incentives (free medical, education, housing, food stamps, and jobs), for illegals to come here some will go back voluntarily and many not here yet will decide not to come.
1. No citizenship for anchor babies
2. Fine employers who hire illegals. Second offense mandatory jail time
3. No medical, education, housing, free food, etc. for illegals
4. Deportation for those apprehended.
5. Fine their country of origin $10,000.00 in the form of deducting in aid for each illegal caught. Second offense $20,000.00. Mexico would start patrolling their own borders if this provision was enforced.
I guarantee you that this would go a long way in solving this most pressing issue.