Skip to comments.Fox’s Gregg Jarrett Accuses Obama: He ‘Doesn’t Even Understand His Own Health Care Law’
Posted on 08/13/2013 8:51:35 AM PDT by afraidfortherepublic
Fox News host Gregg Jarrett became exasperated with analyst Alan Colmes over the details of Obamacare implementation, accusing Colmes and President Barack Obama of either not understanding or intentionally misrepresenting the number of people covered under Obamacare.
Maybe the president doesnt even understand his own health care law, Jarrett said, playing Obamas remark, made during his Friday press conference, that the GOPs holy grail is to prevent 30 million people from receiving health care. Its 48 million! You would think the president would understand a basic, fundamental, and important fact about his own signature law.
That was a little bit out of context, Colmes said. He was referring to the 30 million who will get health care under the Affordable Care Act. The other thing the media
No, Alan, the CBO did a study and said that even after its fully implementation there will still be 30 million that are uninsured, Jarrett said.
Thats in dispute, Colmes replied. The 30 million of the president mentioned in that clip is about 30 million who will be covered under the Affordable Care Act
Its impossible! Jarrett said. Do the math! 48 million uninsured. You are still going to have 30 million uninsured.
The two continued to dispute the meaning of the number up until the end of the segment.
Watch the whole clip here, via Fox News:
(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...
Details, details. The Messiah cannot be bothered with petty details.
One of the things that really bugs me about Colmes is that you just know he’s not dumb enough to actually believe the crap coming out of his mouth. Most Libs are dumb enough to come by it honest.
Allan Colmes has an excuse, he doesn’t even belong on this planet.
Space aliens dropped him off by mistake. They thought he was a fetus that one of their women aborted, and didn’t realize it was still breathing.
Zemeckis needed SOMEONE to model for the Crypt Keeper, after all...
Nobody else does, either.
It's a disaster of epic proportions, and NOBODY has a real handle on how bad it is.
Thanks, Nasti Pelousy you ignorant, arrogant slut.
“One of the things that really bugs me about Colmes is that you just know hes not dumb enough to actually believe the crap coming out of his mouth. Most Libs are dumb enough to come by it honest.”
Juan Williams is in that category. They are the foils who must adhere to the liberal line for the Fox-ization of news programming. There must be conflict, not necessarily real debate.
Alan Colmes is a bizarre human being who illustrates (perfectly) the theory that liberalism is a mental disorder.
He understands the overall goal, and that’s enough for him.
Governmental control over the people’s ability to get medical services.
What really bugs me about Alan Colmes is the dog and ony show Fox has him putting on with Monica Crowley, his sis-in-law. Was Monica’s sister the rebel of the family? You know, like the little sis who runs with motorcycle gangs? I can’t imagine how awful it would be to share Thanksgiving dinner with AC. You’d want to throttle him before the pie was served.
Petulant bored teenagers rarely understand anything.
Obama even admitted that he struggles with math over the seventh grade level. That alone should disqualify him from being president. He’s is both willfully and honestly obtuse. So he fits right in to the Democratic party.
News Flash: NOBODY UNDERSTANDS IT.
Being liberals, they THINK they do. But they don’t. And when it wreaks destruction on the American economy, its citizens (both healthwise and financially) they will say it wasn’t their fault, it was the people who tried to prevent them from doing it “like they wanted to”.
I’ll bet he doesn’t know what’s in that UN Arms treaty Carney says he’s going to sign this month.
Yet his minions are getting some poor rodeo clown fired from his job. Whatever happened to free speech? The emperor really is nekkid!
I have always thought Monica Crowley was a very attractive woman, but there must be a strain of mental illness in her family.
With a population somewhere north of 300 million, our government has decided to screw with the health care of 90% of its citizens in order to (or to NOT) give health care to the remaining 10%....who are already guaranteed emergency care.
I remember in 1984 that liberals were concerned that Ronald Reagan was the Big Brother that we were warned about. That was laughable then and the libs have only gotten worse since then.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.