Skip to comments.
Report: Iran increases support for Hamas
Yedioth Ahronoth ^
| 09.23.13, 11:37
| Roi Kais
Posted on 09/28/2013 2:29:38 PM PDT by Olog-hai
Senior Hezbollah and Hamas officials met with representatives of the Iranian government several times over the past two weeks in Beirut and in Tehran, to discuss developments in the region, Lebanese newspaper As-Safir reported Monday.
The parties conducted an assessment of recent events in the Middle East, including the blockade of the Gaza Strip, the Syrian crisis and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.
Officials reportedly also agreed to fortify what they called the axis of resistance.
(Excerpt) Read more at ynetnews.com ...
TOPICS: Foreign Affairs; Israel; News/Current Events; War on Terror
KEYWORDS: africa; egyptmb; genocide; hamas; hezbollah; iran; iranhamas; jihad; kenya; kurdistan; lebanon; obamaland; obamaspeople; rop; somalia; syria; terrorism; threatmatrix; waronterror
posted on 09/28/2013 2:29:38 PM PDT
Darn, can’t keep ‘em straight without a score card, and they keep revising that.
Hamas, now, isn’t that some sort of dip for unleavened flatbread, or crackers, or something?
The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.
Curse this ban on automatic firearms.
posted on 09/28/2013 2:49:56 PM PDT
(Those who deny natural climate change are forever doomed to stupidity. AGW is a LIE.)
As per phone agreement with Zero.
posted on 09/28/2013 4:00:04 PM PDT
(Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
To: Olog-hai; AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; bigheadfred; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; ...
Officials reportedly also agreed to fortify what they called the "axis of resistance."...
from the FRchives:
- Hamas Trying to Patch Things Up with Iran [Jul 29, 2013]
- Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends $500 million to [West Bank] Terrorists [Jul 27, 2013]
- Obama Approves Direct Funding For Hamas [Feb 10, 2013]
- Smugglers Galore--How Iran arms its allies (Hamas) [Jan 7, 2013]
- Hamas Gains Allure in Gaza, but Money Is a Problem [Dec 13, 2012]
- Iran cuts Hamas aid over failure to back Assad [Aug 21, 2011]
- Suez Canal Eyed by Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood for Shutdown [Feb 10, 2011]
- Obama's Missed Opportunity in Iran [Jun 19, 2009]
- 'Hamas helping Iran crush dissent' [Jun 17, 2009]
- Obama says goal 'to eliminate' Iran threat ( AIPAC Speech ) [Jun 4, 2008]
- Obama says Bush policies strengthened Iran, Hamas [May 16, 2008]
- Hamas, Hizbullah not on Russia's terror list [Jul 28, 2006]
- Iran Raises Tension With 30million pound Gift To Hamas [Apr 17, 2006]
- Iran donates $50 million to Hamas-led government [Apr 16, 2006]
- Buchanan defends foreign aid for Hamas [Feb 1, 2006]
- Hamas Is Facing a Money Crisis; Aid May Be Cut [Jan 28, 2006]
posted on 09/28/2013 4:11:08 PM PDT
(It's no coincidence that some "conservatives" echo the hard left.)
To: ScaniaBoy; annieokie; penelopesire; maggief; Protect the Bill of Rights; thouworm; SE Mom; ...
"Senior Hezbollah and Hamas officials met with representatives of the Iranian government several times over the past two weeks in Beirut and in Tehran, to discuss developments in the region, Lebanese newspaper As-Safir reported Monday."
And mr blobama is bery, bery hoppy about that. Yes, he is.
This is a Threat Matrix list documenting threats within and without. Anyone wanting on or off please advise.
posted on 09/28/2013 4:45:47 PM PDT
(My caps work, You gotta earn them.)
Read that fast, I thought it said “Report: Iran increases support for Huma”
posted on 09/28/2013 4:52:50 PM PDT
(I'm a Christian, pro-life, pro-gun, Reaganite. The GOP hates me. Why should I vote for them?)
Make that hussein increases support for Hamas.
posted on 09/28/2013 5:26:25 PM PDT
(This reply was mined before it was posted.)
posted on 09/28/2013 5:53:12 PM PDT
You’re thinking of Hummus.
Hamas is derived from the Hebrew word for “violence”.
posted on 09/28/2013 5:53:41 PM PDT
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson